My Favorite Final Fantasy Game...

Luckily 6's plot had very marginally to do with Kefka.
I think Kefka had more than a marginal role in 6. He got about as much screen time as the player characters did.

His final boss music however is easily one of the most epic boss tracks ever made if you can hear all 30 minutes of it (he literally falls in like 6 or 7 hits).
Depends on how you've stacked your party.

lol 9 is great, i loved the design of everything and everyone in it. Zidane was just a saiyan, a little boy saiyan.

Kefka is by far my fav villian, and I cannot wait to see him in action packed....action in Dissidia

I think Kefka had more than a marginal role in 6. He got about as much screen time as the player characters did.

Not really. All he did really was burn down a bunch of towns and kill people. Most of the plot involved the player characters facing their inner conflicts in preparation to stop him from burning down more towns and killing more people.

Depends on how you've stacked your party.

Maybe he got a some screentime in the World of Balance but in the World of Ruin, you didn't even see the guy until the end. He just sat in his tower and destroyed towns with his Beam of Judgement...or whatever it was called.

Stacking your party? For Kefka? He rivals Yu Yevon for most pathetic final boss ever. If you're over level 60 even, it's overkill. Anyone with 9999 health+Atma Weapon+Atma Weapon (Or Illumina, Excalibur or Ragnarok)+Offering=Death

Cecil?
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff4/graphics/people/cecil&golbeza.gif

I really wanna give 9 another chance. back in the day when i played it as soon as i realized they botched the card game i turned the game off and never touched it again

9 was great because it was simple and polished. The world was well-designed, especially the forest that turns to stone, Oeilvert, Memoria, and whatever the upside-down castle was called.

The only complaint I had about the battle system was that Auto-Regen was broken.

It really made you work for some of the game breakers...ignoring the whole abuse Quina's Lvl 5 Doom on the Grand Dragons above Gizumaluke Grotto to level up like mad real early.

Leveling up Dragon's Crest was great fun!

9 was great because it was simple and polished. The world was well-designed, especially the forest that turns to stone, Oeilvert, Memoria, and whatever the upside-down castle was called.

The only complaint I had about the battle system was that Auto-Regen was broken.

9 was indeed my fav.. and I only played for 3 days..
PS2, but PSone game.. and no PSone memory card.

Just turned off my TV at night, and turned it on in the morning. PS2 stayed on for 72 hours.

and no PSone memory card.

Just turned off my TV at night, and turned it on in the morning. PS2 stayed on for 72 hours
haha damn , did you finnish it?
i remember the memory card ad on the back of the ff7 booklet saying "try beating final fanasy without one" wich made me laugh, but maybe some have.
if no one else dares say it, i will, #7 was my favourite.

i remember the memory card ad on the back of the ff7 booklet saying "try beating final fanasy without one" wich made me laugh, but maybe some have.

Its not too difficult. Just don't turn off your playstation, and don't die ever.

NO, I DIDN'T!!!
My mom came up to me one day and said, "Oh, you left your Playstation on, but I turned it off."

But I will say that #7 is my 2nd favorite.

Back