My Little Cute SC Avatar and Pictures Collection

Could you make me a Viola one please? Either doing the pose in my avatar or just having her generic stance. Thanks in advance! :)

Can I bother you again please lol? Can you make me a Pyrrha avatar, but with her 2P instead?
Found here: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=6067337&postcount=19648

And then I don't plan on bothering you until Pyrrha Ω's model is released, but I may attempt to make it myself with mid-term week nearing the end. Thanks in advance!

I also found this: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=5984990&postcount=18684
Maybe it will be of assistance to you, there are Elysium's, Ivy's, Ivy's 2p, Natsu's, Natsu's 2P, Leixia, Pyrrha and Pyrrha's 2p models. Thank you very much! :)

Could you make me a Viola one please? Either doing the pose in my avatar or just having her generic stance. Thanks in advance! :)
Unfortunately, Viola's model is not ripped yet, but as soon as I get it, I'll probably make more than one poses.

Edit ;
Ok Cjiddy, next one will be Pyrrha p2 outfit avatar + full figure ! Thanks for the links !

I'm glad that I explore the forums a little sometimes. It makes me find awesome things along the way such as this :)

Unfortunately, Viola's model is not ripped yet, but as soon as I get it, I'll probably make more than one poses.

Edit ;
Ok Cjiddy, next one will be Pyrrha p2 outfit avatar + full figure ! Thanks for the links !
Well, I have found a Viola model that was ripped a while ago. Check this out.

soul_calibur_v___viola_in_presentation_pose_by_iheartibuki-d4xx1zb.png

Okay, I've seen many Soul Calibur 4 XNALara models like Xianghua, Cassandra, and Raphael but I found a rare picture of a Kilik XNALara model that I found from a Russian website. I don't know who ripped this model but for now, here's the Kilik XNALara model.
kilik_sc4_render_by_stylistic86-d4nc9v2.jpg

those individuals working on those models are doing a great job. They're still processing SC4 models oddly though when they have already started the SC5 models.

More power to them.

I happen to come across this artwork that a fan made featuring Ivy and a fallen Taki. She called it "Save Soul Calibur". I hope you guys like this because this is part of a fan's campaign for the series.
save_soul_calibur_by_celestianrose-d55goe6.png

I happen to come across this artwork that a fan made featuring Ivy and a fallen Taki. She called it "Save Soul Calibur". I hope you guys like this because this is part of a fan's campaign for the series.
It's a pretty neat pic, actually... well if you were willing to discount the high-rise apartment blocks in the background :) Cheers to that fan.
But in the end, we're all just 'that fan'.

On topic: excellent work sheppard! I'll be watching this space :D

Back