My opinion.

Schtauffen

[08] Mercenary
So my ps3 got fried...i think since its not reading any discs except Nier. Well anyway since i couldnt play Soul Calibur 4 i was bored out of my mind and depressed to the point of nearly killing myself so i decided to go to gamestop about 4 hours later and picked up a copy of soul calibur 3 for my ps2. One thing is it seems a whole lot harder than 4, the fighting seems faster than 4 theres no soul crush. The story mode in 4 i could breeze through with 50% hp as my max on hard and get an S no problems then i go an do a ToS mode on 3 and i get my ass handed to me by like the 5th fight.twice and when i finally get to abyss he makes me his substantial other in like 5 seconds. I'm not complaining im happy that its harder 4 was a bit too easy imo. Also i can never get past chronicle 10 in CotS you know where you fight Demuth and Hyle under the offense down condition? and then after you beat them like 7 more people come and attack w/o giving you a chance to recover from beating hyle and demuth. Any help with that? As well i dont think the music's changed in the game much since even the first one, not soul blade but soul calibur i havent seen any soul blade videos yet though so idk. I do like the customization esp. the fact that i can put an undershirt, overshirt AND a breastplate all in one piece as well as lower upper legs and waist instead of just head, face, legs, chest, feet , socks like in 4. And the final thing, do you get anything special for leveling up a swordmaster class?

and they were making babies and i saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.

seriously that is one big ass rant.

i recommend picking X and doing either a+k or b+k ~ a+b...i think...the move where she spins toward them and does that soul crush mid. the AI will eat it over and over on oki till they die.

Yeah it was a long one but i figured id put everything into one post but whos X? I have no idea who youre talking about but im wanting to think its seong mina.

If you feel bored and depressed to the point of nearly killing yourself just because you can't play SC4 you need some new hobbies and/or help

If you feel bored and depressed to the point of nearly killing yourself just because you can't play SC4 you need some new hobbies and/or help
That was kind of like you know one of those things like "im so hungry i could eat a horse" like that not a serious statement just something to put out the fact that i was immensly bored while adding a small amount of comedic flare to the fact.

That was kind of like you know one of those things like "im so hungry i could eat a horse" like that not a serious statement just something to put out the fact that i was immensly bored while adding a small amount of comedic flare to the fact.

i believe the word you're looking for is "facetious"

Seong Mina = X?
Where did that come from?
When he said the move that spins towards your opponent i was thinking of her move where she jumps in the air and does several spins and the fact that its either A+K or B+K i forget which but its a vertical attack and i believe it even has a soul charge/guard break deal going on.

Back