"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

Your recent character costumes are really good and feel like they were created by the devs themselves. Your 4p Ivy looks amazing. Cassandra's undergarments fit Ivy surprisingly well.

Hello my friends! I have a BIG update for you! 4p costumes for Maxi (based on his SCII 1p costume), for Taki and for Seong-Mina (based on her Souledge/SoulBlade 2p costume). Enjoy and have fun!

Maxi 4p (based on his SCII 1p costume)
maxi 4p.jpg

Taki 4p
taki 4p.jpg

Seong-Mina 4p (based on her Souledge/SoulBlade 2p costume)
seong-mina 4p.jpg

Last edited:
Cool CaS!

Dampierre's now a ninja? because he's using Taki's weapon style. if i have SC6 and create my Kakusareta (he's Cut character from SC1) then i will give him a Taki's style. but sadly, some parts from SC5 can't be found in SC6 then i will pass

Your Mitsurugi 3p looks like it could be an actual alternate outfit in the game. It is a shame how little effort they put into the alternate "outfits" in this game.

I really like your updates to Lizardman! :D
Mitsurugi's 3p is also top-notch! Excellent work!!!🤩
I keep revisiting this thread specifically to look at those 2 designs you made!

Your Mitsurugi 3p looks like it could be an actual alternate outfit in the game. It is a shame how little effort they put into the alternate "outfits" in this game.

I really like your updates to Lizardman! :D
Mitsurugi's 3p is also top-notch! Excellent work!!!🤩
I keep revisiting this thread specifically to look at those 2 designs you made!

Thank you so much guys for your good comments! Maybe I'll create something new (original characters) but I'm waiting for the Season 2.

Do you keep your 100 CaS after creating your Rock CaS

anyways, i will not get PS4 this year. it would be my awesme Christmas gift but it backfired because PS4 don't have backward compatibility but PS5 does.. so i might will get PS5 instead but i can still buy SC6 and up

Hello my friends! Hilde is here and also the new creation parts! I did 2p, 3p and 4p costumes for her! The 2p Hilde's costume is the classic SCIV Hilde, her 3p is my CaS Hilde and her 4p costume is based on her SCIV 2p costume which is actually her princess outfit! I hope that you like my new crations. Maybe I'll create some new original characters.. Until then, enjoy and have fun!

Hilde 2p (Classic SCIV Hilde)
hilde 2p.jpg

Hilde 3p
hilde 3p.jpg

Hilde 4p (Princess costume Hilde, based on her SCIV 2p)
hilde 4p.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my friends! Hilde is here and also the new creation parts! I did 2p, 3p and 4p costumes for Hilde and I finally made Mitsurugi's classic moustache in his 2p and 4p costumes! The 2p Hilde's costume is the classic SCIV Hilde, her 3p is my CaS Hilde and her 4p costume is based on her SCIV 2p costume which is actually her princess outfit! I hope that you like my new crations. Maybe I'll create some new original characters.. Until then, enjoy and have fun!

101.Hilde 2p (Classic SCIV Hilde)
View attachment 68355

102.Hilde 3p (My SCVI CaS Hilde)
View attachment 68356

103.Hilde 4p (Princess costume Hilde, based on her SCIV 2p)
View attachment 68357

("Special Update") A correction on Mitsurugi's moustache in his 2p and 4p costumes

Mitsurugi 2p
View attachment 68358

(Mitsurugi 4p)
View attachment 68359
What color coordinates did you use for Hilde 4P? Or is it the default color?

Back