My SCVI CaS gallery (2p/3p/4p costumes, original and SoulCalibur legacy characters)

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends I don't have to show you something really new, but I did some color corrections and re-edits on my Arthur CaS character! It's based more to his SCIII appearance! I also replaced his picture in page 2 of my thread. Enjoy!
P.S. I said in the past that I'm waiting for the next equipment parts pack, I want to create some new original characters with new customization parts, I don't want to show you characters and costumes with customization parts that you have already seen.

Arthur (updated, color re-edit)
arthur.jpg

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, I did some changes on my Hwang Cas character! I try to make him to look more to his SCI appearance and I kept some of his signature colors. I also replaced his picture in the page 1 of my thread. Enjoy and have fun!

Hwang (updated, color correction)
hwang.jpg

Last edited:

GreekChris93

[09] Warrior
Hello my friends, I did some changes on my Hwang Cas character! I try to make him to look more to his SCI appearance and I kept some of his signature colors. I also replaced his picture in the page 1 of my thread. Enjoy and have fun!

Hwang (updated, color correction)
View attachment 71194
I think that now your Hwang looks more to his original soulcalibur 1 costume!!!
Good work buddy

Last edited:

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, another small update that I have to show you! I censored Zasalamel 4p costume with the one of the pocket stickers! I realised that is too revealing for him in his hips, actually he is a warrior and also I made my Rothion CaS character to look more young, I removed his beard. I also replaced their pictures in pages 12 and 13 of my thread and in "Zasalamel Edits" Enjoy!

Zasalamel 4p (censored hips)
zasalamel 4p.jpg

Rothion (updated)
rothion.jpg

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, it's been a long time, again! Now with HaohMaru's entry in the roster and with the new stickers and creation parts I did some updates on my cretions! I recreated Taki's 2p costume, I used Nakoruru's robe and some parts, finally I found the suitable stickers for Maxi's 4p costume which is based on his SCII outfit, Ivy's 2p and 3p costumes have new earings, Sophitia's 4p costume has many changes, Amy's 4p has a small hat, Cervantes's 3p has his signature inner bodysuit from SCI and SCIV! Hilde 3p, Siegfried 4p and Zasalamel 2p have new stickers, their signature emblems! And... Yeah HaohMaru is customisable I created for him a 2p costume which is actually Mitsurugi's 3p costume from SCII! I also replaced all of the pictures of the updated creations in the previous pages of my thread. That's all, enjoy!

104.HaohMaru 2p (Based on Mitsurugi's 3p costume from SCII)
haohmaru 2p.jpg

UPDATES:

Taki 2p
taki 2p.jpg

Maxi 4p
maxi 4p.jpg

Sophitia 4p
sophitia 4p.jpg

Cervantes 3p
cervantes 3p.jpg

Amy 3p
amy 3p.jpg

Amy 4p
amy 3p.jpg

NEW STICKERS:

Hilde 3p
hilde 3p.jpg

Siegfried 4p
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200331010053.jpg

Zasalamel 2p
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ (2).jpg

Ivy's 2p and 3p costumes new earings:
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200331020506.jpg SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200331005725.jpg

Last edited:

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, I really wanted to create something new, all of these times I only did some edits and updates to my existing creations, so I decided to create something new! I thought about minor characters of SoulCalibur universe. And.. Behold Geki and Maki! Forget about how they look in Taki's story in SoulCalibur VI, I created them just like they appeared in SoulCalibur "Legends" for Wii when it was released in 2007! I tried to touch their original looks and I think that I am almost close and believe me Maki's demonic leg is too hard to be created. LOL! Enjoy and have fun!

105.Geki
geki.jpg

106.Maki
maki.jpg

Last edited:

GreekChris93

[09] Warrior
oh My greek friend... quarantine made you more inspired and creative.....HAHAHA
Geki and Maki look insane...!!! Well done...!!! do more soul calibur minor characters ;)

TiraRules

[10] Knight
GreekChris93- do you noticed that i do minor characters too? DanteSC3 did the same

Kostas- you did very well! as long as i will keep my SC6 version of Geki and Maki as seen in Taki's story

the truth is i never played Soul Calibur Legends. i hate Wii remote thingy it's why. i prefer playstation controllers for my PS2, PS3 and PS4

Last edited:

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
GreekChris93- do you noticed that i do minor characters too? DanteSC3 did the same

Kostas- you did very well! as long as i will keep my SC6 version of Geki and Maki as seen in Taki's story

the truth is i never played Soul Calibur Legends. i hate Wii remote thingy it's why. i prefer playstation controllers for my PS2, PS3 and PS4
Thank you! Yeah Wii remote controller sucks, but it was released a regular controller just like PS and Xbox! BTW I had played SoulCalibur "Legends" at my cousin's home who had Wii and the game and it was so fun game with interesting new characters, but it isn't canon to SoulCalibur story.

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
oh My greek friend... quarantine made you more inspired and creative.....HAHAHA
Geki and Maki look insane...!!! Well done...!!! do more soul calibur minor characters ;)
LOL thank you so much Chris! Yeah the lockdown to our homes made me inspired, I have many ideas for new original characters and maybe I will do more minor SoulCalibur characters!

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, I continue to create minor SoulCalibur characters. Today I'll show you Wilhelm von Krone and Lucius Alexander! I tried to created them just how they look in Hilde's and Sophitia's stories, too bad that we can't see their full bodies, but I used my imagination and inspiration to create them. I hope you like them! Enjoy!

107.Wilhelm von Krone
wilhelm.jpg

108.Lucius Alexander
lucius.jpg

Last edited:

TiraRules

[10] Knight
Whoa.. slow down, Kostas.. i need to create Scheherazade, Picks, Sakon, Shark, Solnhofen and Ukon. i also need to re-do Phantasm because of his mask. Leather Mask Comb don't look right. hope next DLC will have a normal Leather Mask then i will give it to him.

i also need re-create all characters from Lost Swords like i did for SCV last year

by the way, Wilhelm is my idea. but i don't like Steel boots so i might will give him different boots