My SCVI CaS gallery (2p/3p/4p costumes, original and SoulCalibur legacy characters)

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, girls and guys! After that I showed you my two new original characters Pai-Long and Ramona, it's the time to show you the 3p costumes for Azwel and Nightmare and an updated version of Yoshimitsu 3p that I also replaced his pic in page 8 of my thread and.... 4p costumes pack that which includes 4p costumes for Siegfried, Tira, Groh and Ivy thanks to the the new DLC CaS parts! I hope that you will like and enjoy my creations!

Yoshimitsu 3p (updated version)

61.Azwel 3p

62.Nightmare 3p
nightmare 3p.jpg

"THE 4p COSTUME PACK"

63.Siegfried 4p (His SCV 1p costume)

64.Tira 4p (Her SCV 2p costume)
tira 4p.jpg

65.Groh 4p

Last edited:

annasoulcalibur

[09] Warrior
Hello my friends, girls and guys! After that I showed you my two new original characters Pai-Long and Ramona, it's the time to show you the 3p costumes for Azwel and Nightmare and an updated version of Yoshimitsu 3p that I also replaced his pic in page 8 of my thread and.... 4p costumes pack that which includes 4p costumes for Siegfried, Tira, Groh and Ivy thanks to the the new DLC CaS parts! I hope that you will like and enjoy my creations!

Yoshimitsu 3p (updated version)View attachment 59408

65.Azwel 3p
View attachment 59402

66.Nightmare 3pView attachment 59405

"THE 4p COSTUME PACK"

67.Siegfried 4p (His SCV 1p costume)View attachment 59406

68.Tira 4p (Her SCV 2p costume)View attachment 59407

69.Ivy 4p
View attachment 59404

70.Groh 4p
View attachment 59403

as always Kostas amazing stuff you have here....!!!! I really like your new OC's Ramona and Pai-long look gorgeous and your 3P costumes for Azwel and Nightmare are so well-created...!!! your 4p costumes are great Tira and Siegfried took their SCV outfits back and Groh's 4p is beautifull... the only negative that I have to say is about Ivy's 4p it fits her very much but I'm a little bit annoyed about how sex sells even in video games... this costume is too revealing...!!!!

Last edited:

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
as always Kostas amazing stuff you have here....!!!! I really like your new OC's Ramona and Pai-long look gorgeous and your 3P costumes for Azwel and Nightmare are so well-created...!!! your 4p costumes are great Tira and Siegfried took their SCV outfits back and Groh's 4p is beautifull... the only negative that I have to say is about Ivy's 4p it fits her very much but I'm a little bit annoyed about how sex sells even in video games... this costume is too revealing...!!!!
Thank you dear Anna! About Ivy's 4p costume you are right! But it doesn't matter Ivy is always a sexy woman so she needs sexy outfits! LOL

sotpal_95

[08] Mercenary
One more time your creations are so cool!!!!
Your yoshimitsu, azwell's and nightmare's 3P costumes are really beautiful and also like your new original characters and I agree with the others Groh's 4P fits him very well!!!

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
One more time your creations are so cool!!!!
Your yoshimitsu, azwell's and nightmare's 3P costumes are really beautiful and also like your new original characters and I agree with the others Groh's 4P fits him very well!!!
Thank you very much @sotpal_95! Stay tuned later today I'll upload Ivy's updated 2p and 4p costumes!

Herr-Krieg

[08] Mercenary
Most fabulous work with them :). My favorite clothings from the third DLC. Those pieces of equipment surely are most revealing. Then again, it's Ivy we are talking about here so XD...

VILARCANE

[14] Master
I wanna bed your two Ivys :)
Noticed how you borrowed my Rhino skin technique on the sanctified unitard for your Asta3P from my AstaRock...and i like that :)
Let's the two duel for copyrights haha...

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
I wanna bed your two Ivys :)
Noticed how you borrowed my Rhino skin technique on the sanctified unitard for your Asta3P from my AstaRock...and i like that :)
Let's the two duel for copyrights haha...
Hahaha you are right my bro @VILARCANE my Ivys are too hot! BTW yes I forgot to write in my comment that I borrow this skin technique from you! Forgive me!