"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

Hello my friends, today I'll show you Astaroth's 3p costume! Is the only one character that he hasn't got a 3p costume, so I created one for him, inspired by his SC3 appearance. Enjoy!

Astaroth 3p

Last edited:
Can't wait to see your 4p Seong Mi-Na, I loved your 2p and 3p of her !

Thank you my friend, I'm glad that you like them! BTW I don't know if I'll do more 4p's.. But if I'll do, Seong-Mina 4p costume it is a sure thing!

Hello my friends today I'll show you two new original characters a native American warrior Honon and a celtic warrior Lelia! Enjoy and have fun!

Honon

Character Info and Story:

Name: Honon
Birthplace: present day Arizona, America
Birthdate: 2 June
Weapon name: Harvester

Honon is the leader of a native American tribe! The tribe lost many members when the "Evil Seed" destroyed everything in the world! His young brother a boy from the tribe named Bangoo, lost during the calamity of the Evil Seed! Honon was looking for him but his whereabouts was lost! Many months later he informed by a mysterious man with a scythe that his brother was adopted by the "White Giant" who his true name is Rock Nathaniel Adams! Honon started a journey to Europe in order to find Rock and bring back his little brother back to their homeland.

Lelia
lelia.jpg

Name: Lelia
Birthplace: Somewhere in Celtic Republic
Birthdate: 11 August
Weapon Name: Spine Blade

Lelia is a young girl warrior raised by her beloved grandparents! Her grandfather teached her how to fight with a sword and a shield and she became a successfull warrior in a very young age! But.. her village was in danger because of the Azure Knight and his evil sword Souledge! A man called himself "The Savior" said to Lelia that if she wanted power to protect her village and her beloved people, she must to follow him! Lelia accepted with any cost, but what secrets she hides back of her not so innocent smile?

Last edited:
Great use of the Knit Hat in a way that doesn’t look too modern. I’d probably add some kind of decoration to it. Otherwise Leila looks cute.

I wanted to give her some celtic elements, but I realised that she is not looking "celtic" at all.. LOL

Honon is a fancy looking Indian, nicely done, especially the sticker work and facepaint. I am not sure if you used the ExEq on him but you could make a tomahawk or something (using for instance the horn and the sphere or machine head, elongated and flattened).
Just a thought

Honon is a fancy looking Indian, nicely done, especially the sticker work and facepaint. I am not sure if you used the ExEq on him but you could make a tomahawk or something (using for instance the horn and the sphere or machine head, elongated and flattened).
Just a thought

Thanks for the advise my bro @VILARCANE I'll keep it in my mind if I'll do some updates for him!

Most intrigueing and fancy work with all three of them :D! Cervantes alternative costume is solid both in colour theme and overall gear setup. It´s always a pleasure to see how much you have put into your original characters By adding more accurate, personal information about them as well as their backstories. Really makes them more convincing. They both look nice and solid creations with a clear colour theme and working concept. Particualry Honom caught my eye, mostly due to the fact that one of my CaS-creations I recently uploaded in my latest update kind of has the same kind of concept of tribe and ancient origins. If you check it out, you see what I mean XD.

Overall, nice work with them :). Keep up the good work ;)!

Most intrigueing and fancy work with all three of them :D! Cervantes alternative costume is solid both in colour theme and overall gear setup. It´s always a pleasure to see how much you have put into your original characters By adding more accurate, personal information about them as well as their backstories. Really makes them more convincing. They both look nice and solid creations with a clear colour theme and working concept. Particualry Honom caught my eye, mostly due to the fact that one of my CaS-creations I recently uploaded in my latest update kind of has the same kind of concept of tribe and ancient origins. If you check it out, you see what I mean XD.

Overall, nice work with them :). Keep up the good work ;)!

Thank you so much my friend for your good comments again! About my originals characters I really have fun to imagine their stories and mix them with the regular characters of Soul Calibur!
P.S. I will check your CaS thread to see your new creations!

Thank you so much my friend for your good comments again! About my originals characters I really have fun to imagine their stories and mix them with the regular characters of Soul Calibur!
P.S. I will check your CaS thread to see your new creations!

Oh you are most welcome my friend ;)! I´m most proud and delighted to see that you also enjoy making up their stories and mixing them to the saga of Soul Calibur series. That´s when one can really make good, solid and admirable work instead of just forcefully coming up with something. See what I mean :)?

Hello my friends! Today it's time for Olcadan, a fan favorite mimic character who he was introdused in SC3 for the first time! I'll show you my attempt to create him with a new look, I tried to give him his owl helmet back but I failed, BTW I think that the eagle helmet fits him very well. Have fun and enjoy!

Olcadan
13.olcadan.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, most interesting character choice, for I have not yet come across with Olcadan before. Maybe due to the fact that I haven´t played SC3 before XD. Your design does kinda resembles him and has a solid colour theme together with equipment choice, particulary the eagle head. His face looks also nice and fitting. But you could have taken some bolder steps with recreating him. I don´t see any use of ExEq, which I think with a proper amount of effort and try could have been used to try to recreate his hawk legs ( take lamb feet and and add some horns to them maybe ? ) and his stuff doesn´t seem to have any colour alternation to it. Admitedly, Olcada seems to utilize all styles in a similiar fashion like Edge Master, but you could have coloured the stuff to fit the overall colour theme of his armor.

Otherwise he looks solid and a good attempt recreating Olcada :). Keep it up ;).

Consider HK's advice plus i would say you could try and use a ball and cat ears for instance to make a more round face with owl ears, just a thought...
As it is, it's a bit barebones compared to your other great and readable designs we all love :)

Back