"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

Shen looks really good nice equipment choices and color combinations. I get what you mean about waiting for the next CaS dlc and getting bored with making new CaS. I feel like I could do a little bit more with whats available but I also feel like it would be too similar to stuff I have already done.

Thank you very much @Wyldwarrior! I feel the same as you if I'll create some new CaS's with this equipment parts that we have, my CaS's will look recurrent or the same with my previous creations, so I will be waiting for the creations parts equipment vol.2!

Hello my friends! Character Customization Equipment Part 2 is already out, so I did some updates! I created a 4p costume for Ivy and I also created Abyss who wields his legendary weapon "Irkalla"! I know that he is not the Abyss that you are know and he looks like Nightmare's 2p from SC4, but I think that this is the most suitable equipment to create him. BTW I created him as a skeleton too. Tell me which version do you prefer the most! Enjoy and have fun!

Ivy 4p
ivy 4p.jpg

Abyss
abyss.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my friends! Character Customization Equipment Part 2 is already out, so I did some updates! I scrapped Ivy's 4p costume idea "sexy pirate" and I gave her the Seraph equipment theme, she looks more "Ivyish" to me now! I also updated Siegfried's 2p costume and replaced his picture in page 1 of my thread and. I created Abyss who wields his legendary weapon "Irkalla"! I know that he is not the Abyss that you are know and he looks like Nightmare's 2p from SC4, but I think that this is the most suitable equipment to create him. BTW I created him as a skeleton too. Tell me which version do you prefer the most! Enjoy and have fun!

Ivy 4p (updated version)
View attachment 62464

Siegfried 2p (updated version)View attachment 62462

83.Abyss
View attachment 62463

Abyss (version 2)
View attachment 62465

great work with Ivy and Siegfried my friend!!
I prefer your first version of your Abyss

I think the reason that the skeleton Abyss doesn't work is because the original was more then a skeleton and had bits of muscle and sinew on him. So even though the skeleton is more accurate the first one I think captures the "spirit" of the character a little more. Also the bone armor looks really good on the full Malfested which helps make it stand out.

I think the reason that the skeleton Abyss doesn't work is because the original was more then a skeleton and had bits of muscle and sinew on him. So even though the skeleton is more accurate the first one I think captures the "spirit" of the character a little more. Also the bone armor looks really good on the full Malfested which helps make it stand out.

Yes my friend I 100% agree with you and I'll keep the first version of my Abyss! BTW I'll do more alternative costumes for the regular characters and original characters, stay tuned!

Hello my friends! I'm here again to show you some new original characters. The first pack includes Rothion, Elisabeth, Oliver and Vivian (Rothion is not a original character by me and he is a minor character in Soul Calibur universe) Have fun and enjoy!

Rothion
rothion.jpg

Elisabeth Valentine
elisabeth.jpg

Character Info and Story:

Name: Elisabeth
Birthplace: London, British Empire (present-day England, United Kingdom)
Birthdate: 19 July
Weapon name: Proxy

Elisabeth is Ivy's apprentise, Elisabeth was working as a maid in the Valentine Mansion. Ivy trained her of how to use a snake sword and made her an excellent alchemist. Elisabeth learnt everything from Ivy about her father Cervantes and the cursed sword Soul Edge! Ivy said to Elisabeth that if she would failed to destroy Soul Edge or is she would die during the fight of Cervantes, Elisabeth would take her place. Elisabeth accepted because Ivy is her only family and for Ivy too, back in the shadows Elisabeth assisted her mentor.

Oliver
oliev.jpg

Name: Oliver
Birthplace: Holy Roman Empire
Birthdate: 5 January
Weapon name: Side Harpe

Oliver was a greedy man and a great thief of the Holy Roman Empire and in Europe. Several months later he assisted Lord Geo Dampierre, a flawless con artist, was known by many names, to stole many national treasures from the Wolfkrone Kingdom, but for Oliver that was not enough, he wanted many of gold to become the most rich man in the world. One day he heard about the evil, cursed sword Soul Edge and it's wielder Nightmare known as Azure Knight, he decided to travel the world in order to kill Nightmare and take his sword Soul Edge with the only goal to sell it and give him power and plenty of gold.

Vivian
vivian.jpg

Name: Vivian
Birthplace: Kingdom of Hungary
Birthdate: 10 October
Weapon name: Kris Naga

Vivian was a noble sorcerer woman who was born in a wealthy, noble sorcerer family! She learnt to control perfect the white and the dark magic and she became the great sorcerer, but Vivian and her family was some of the countless Nightmare's victims! One day Nightmare burned her house and her parents and in a fight with Nightmare Vivian lost her left eye! She lost everything and sworn revenge to destroy Nightmare once and for all, Are her poisonous knifes and her white/dark magic worthy to achieve her goal?

Last edited:
Hello my friends! I'm here again to show you some new original characters. The first pack includes Rothion, Elisabeth, Oliver and Vivian (Rothion is not a original character by me and he is a minor character in Soul Calibur universe) Have fun and enjoy!

84.Rothion
View attachment 63078

Name: Rothion
Birthplace: Athens, Ottoman Empire (present-day Greece)
Birthdate: Unknown
Weapon name: Brave One

Rothion is Sophitia's husband and Cassandra's brother-in-law. Rothion and Sophitia's first encounter happened when Sophitia collapsed after a vision of Soul Edge. They were married after Sophitia returned from her second search for Soul Edge and they had two children Pyrrha and Patroklos. In this timeline Rothion travelled to the past with the aid of the mysterious man named Zasalamel who can control time. Zasalamel said to Rothion that his family will be destroyed in the future, his wife Sophitia will be murdered by a malfested girl with the ring blade, his daughter Pyrrha will kidnapped also by this girl, and his son Patroklos will suffer in order to find his sister and took revenge for all this disaster. Rothion didn't accept this and asked Zasalamel if he can to travel the time in order to stop this girl to not meet with Sophitia, Zasalamel agreed but warned Rothion that he can't rewrite history, Rothion was determined to do this with any cost.

85.Elisabeth Valentine
View attachment 63077

Name: Elisabeth
Birthplace: London, British Empire (present-day England, United Kingdom)
Birthdate: 19 July
Weapon name: Proxy

Elisabeth is Ivy's apprentise, Elisabeth was working as a maid in the Valentine Mansion. Ivy trained her of how to use a snake sword and made her an excellent alchemist. Elisabeth learnt everything from Ivy about her father Cervantes and the cursed sword Soul Edge! Ivy said to Elisabeth that if she would failed to destroy Soul Edge or is she would die during the fight of Cervantes, Elisabeth would take her place. Elisabeth accepted because Ivy is her only family and for Ivy too, back in the shadows Elisabeth assisted her mentor.

86.Oliver
View attachment 63076

Name: Oliver
Birthplace: Holy Roman Empire
Birthdate: 5 January
Weapon name: Side Harpe

Oliver was a greedy man and a great thief of the Holy Roman Empire and in Europe. Several months later he assisted Lord Geo Dampierre, a flawless con artist, was known by many names, to stole many national treasures from the Wolfkrone Kingdom, but for Oliver that was not enough, he wanted many of gold to become the most rich man in the world. One day he heard about the evil, cursed sword Soul Edge and it's wielder Nightmare known as Azure Knight, he decided to travel the world in order to kill Nightmare and take his sword Soul Edge with the only goal to sell it and give him power and plenty of gold.

87.Vivian
View attachment 63079

Name: Vivian
Birthplace: Kingdom of Hungary
Birthdate: 10 October
Weapon name: Kris Naga

Vivian was a noble sorcerer woman who was born in a wealthy, noble sorcerer family! She learnt to control perfect the white and the dark magic and she became the great sorcerer, but Vivian and her family was some of the countless Nightmare's victims! One day Nightmare burned her house and her parents and in a fight with Nightmare Vivian lost her left eye! She lost everything and sworn revenge to destroy Nightmare once and for all, Are her poisonous knifes and her white/dark magic worthy to achieve her goal?

Wow Kostas your new original characters look so awesome!!!!!
Your Rothion is so cool and he looks more badass than his appearance in soulcalibur's 6 story mode!!!!! Keep it up ;)

Elisabeth looks like she’d be Ivy’s SCV ripoff.

And this take on Rothion is better than that skinny Disney Prince lookalike we got who doesn’t look like he can do his job as a blacksmith properly.

Elisabeth looks like she’d be Ivy’s SCV ripoff.

And this take on Rothion is better than that skinny Disney Prince lookalike we got who doesn’t look like he can do his job as a blacksmith properly.

Thank you my friend @SpellcraftQuill! Yes I don't like this version of Rothion who appeared in the game, BTW I imagined Rothion more mature and manly, so I created him like that.

Back