"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

Hello my friends, how's it going? I hope that everyone are good. Today I want to show you something really exciting in my opinion! Who remember the alternative versions of Assassin and Berserker from SoulCalibur III?
View attachment 73658 View attachment 73659
The female version of Assassin and the Knight Berserker, behold I recreated them with new elements and styles, I hope you like them and enjoy! Have fun!

113.Assassin (SCIII, Female)
View attachment 73656

114.Berserker (SCIII, Knight)
View attachment 73657

Your inspiration still burns..!
I really forgot them.. you did a very cool work on their outfits!!!
The female Assassin is my favourite!

Okay, I pretty much liked all your stuff in this thread. Very rare I do that.Your tenacity and passion inspires me to create more.

You've really improved to the point that I find myself in awe. I could hardly create a good amount of CAS with consistency these days. Much less produce a good volume of creativity.

The best part is your designs are simplistic, colorful, and refreshing. Again, I'm in awe.

Last edited:
Your SCIII assassin reminds me of a Maiden in the Souls series. Guess it's a result of there being no Samsara Hood or the Hermit's Hood not working with the dress? It's been a while so I don't remember.

Your SCIII assassin reminds me of a Maiden in the Souls series. Guess it's a result of there being no Samsara Hood or the Hermit's Hood not working with the dress? It's been a while so I don't remember.

Yes I really wanted to put her a hood, just like the original SCIII Assassin! I don't know why it's not working with the dress and the same issue have many other customisation parts, are not working with other specific parts.

Okay, I pretty much liked all your stuff in this thread. Very rare I do that.Your tenacity and passion inspires me to create more.

You've really improved to the point that I find myself in awe. I could hardly create a good amount of CAS with consistency these days. Much less produce a good volume of creativity.

The best part is your designs are simplistic, colorful, and refreshing. Again, I'm in awe.

Thank you so much my friend @Pocky-Yoshi for your good comments! I'm so glad that you like my creations! The best is to be improving for something that you like and love and I love SoulCalibur and creating costumes and original characters, I try to do my best as I can every time that I create something. Stay tuned more will come in May! And if Setsuka will be released this month, I will create 2p/3p/4p costumes for her!

Hello my friends! How's it going? Today is the day for two new more original characters to show you! Erolith a female elf warrior and Yasir a Persian alchemist and a mercenary. There is also their info and their stories. I hope you like them. Enjoy and have fan!

Erolith
erolith.jpg

Character Info and Story:

Erolith was born in far Elf Kingdom named Ekfard, which it was lost from people and noone knew about her kind! She was over 200 years old, old for humans but in her world was like a young girl. Erolith was a good elf with such a good manners, she was always took care to all of those who she loved, she was also practiced longsword techniques to protect the weak elfs and to protect her Kingdom! One day a mysterious aura covered the Earth, and her world too an elder elf told her that this aura was evil and the humans called the “Evil Seed” it was came from an evil, cursed sword SoulEdge, he also warned her that this threat also would be affected their world! Erolith felt that she must protect the Ekfard Kingdom and the Elf world and she decided to visit the humans for the first time in order to find the truth about this evil and to destroy the cursed sword SoulEdge!

Name: Erolith
Birthplace: Ekfard Kingdom, Elf World
Birthdate: Unknown
Weapon name: Steel Sword and Silver Sword

Yasir
yasir.jpg

Yasir was an elder alchemist from Persia and a mercenary! Yasir lost his family when he was very young! He grew up in a military base outside of Persia and studied there alchemy! In the year 1587 Shah Abbas hired a major group of mercenaries to gain territories to extend his kingdom, Yasir joined the group. After of countless fights with many armies he heard about a legend. The cursed sword SoulEdge! Some was insisted that this was only a fairytale and some was insisted that this was a truth and an evil mist from that sword covered the Europe and East Asia turned many people to evil beasts! Yasir felt that he had to investigated this and felt that he should do something to save the world! He read volumes of books and found that SoulEdge was revealed through the ancient times killing many people and the beloved son of a Hero’s King!
Yasir thought that if he could use his alchemy he could discover the ingredients of SoulEdge and how it was created and who was its creator, he decided to travel a long journey in order to find the sword, his destination was a tower with 100 floors known as the Tower of Remembrance the book that he had read stated that there it was the place that everything were started.

Name: Yasir
Birthplace: Persia, Ottoman Empire, present day Iran
Birthdate: 12 April
Weapon name: Ithan Scimitars

Last edited:
i'm speechless....
cool names, cool characters, cool stories and cool designs!!!
one more time of awesome content!!! <3 :D <3 :5:

Hello my friends, today I will show you a full recreation of my Yoshimitsu 2p costume! I decided to delete the old 2p Yoshimitsu and I created a new 2p costume for him, it based on his SC1 1p costume. I also replaced his pictures in the previous pages on my thread and also in SCVI Yoshimitsu Edits thread. https://8wayrun.com/threads/scvi-yoshimitsu-edits.20389/ Enjoy!

Yoshimitsu 2p (recreated, based on SC1 1p costume)
yoshimitsu 2p.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my friends, today I will show you my new creations! I created two minor SoulCalibur characters and two new original. The minor characters are Siegfried's parents Frederick Schtauffen and Margaret Schtauffen and my new original characters are Zarvaryss a sorcerer of fire and Helena a young shordswoman! I hope you like them. Enjoy and have fun!

Frederick Schtauffen
frederick.jpg

Margaret Schtauffen
margaret.jpg

NEW ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:

Zarvaryss
zarvaryss.jpg

Zarvaryss was a great and an elder sorcerer of fire in a long lost town named Velvezar which it was located somewhere in Scandinavia! Zarvaryss was also the protector of civillians of this town! One day an excluded member of Aval Organization named Azwel attacked Velvezar. Zarvaryss tried to fight him in order to face his civillians but he failed, Azwel used a spell and every people of the town disappeared he told him that his fire sorcery could do nothing and disappeared into the darkness! The wounded Zarvaryss moved with difficulty to his home and there he discovered about the cursed sword SoulEdge and that the fire of this sword could help him to bring back his people and destroy Azwel. He began to collect more information about the sword and found out that the sword wielded by the Azure Knight who people called him Nightmare and he and SoulEdge are somewhere in Ostreinsburg, without second thought Zarvaryss began to pursue Nightmare with the only goal to take SoulEdge.

Name: Zarvaryss
Birthplace: Velvezar, Scandinavia (potential present day, Denmark)
Birthdate: 28 December
Weapon name: Balor

Helena
helena.jpg

Helena was a valor young swordswoman who she was working for a great noble man named Claude de Lyon. One night something strange appeared in the sky something dark and cruel. Helena scared and she locked herself in a room downstairs of the noble man's mansion! In a few hours nothing was like before, the other members of security servises were unconscious on the floor and Helena found everyone dead, then Claude attacked her, Helena drew her sword to her master, but Claude wasn't looked like before! His skin was pale and his eyes were red, he was turned into a monster! Helena run far away. She was trying to realise what was happened. She noticed a silouete in the horizon a tall man with a dark skin covered in a white and gold clothes and with a scythe approched her! Helena trusted him and told him everything.
"I see, it is the "Evil Seed" the cursed sword SoulEdge and the Azure Knight are responsible for this, you have to find the spirit the holy sword SoulCalibur to exorcise the world and your master, then come to find me" said the man with the scythe and disappeared. Helena was determined to find SoulCalibur with every cost, but what this man was trying to fulfill?

Name: Helena
Birthplace: French Empire, Lyon
Birthdate: 2 June
Weapon name: Straight Sword

Last edited:
Amazing, as always!!! I really like the fact that you took a stab at making Margaret Schtauffen (pun???). I always see people making CaS of Frederick, but never his wifey. Excellent work! :)

Amazing, as always!!! I really like the fact that you took a stab at making Margaret Schtauffen (pun???). I always see people making CaS of Frederick, but never his wifey. Excellent work! :)

Thank you very much @Spanky, yes I thought that we never saw Margaret and how she looks, so I tried to create her just like I imagined her!

Hello my friends, today I will show you my new creations! I created two minor SoulCalibur characters and two new original. The minor characters are Siegfried's parents Frederick Schtauffen and Margaret Schtauffen and my new original characters are Zarvaryss a sorcerer of fire and Helena a young shordswoman! I hope you like them. Enjoy and have fun!

117.Frederick Schtauffen
View attachment 75473

118.Margaret Schtauffen
View attachment 75471

NEW ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:

119.Zarvaryss
View attachment 75472

Zarvaryss was a great and an elder sorcerer of fire in a long lost town named Velvezar which it was located somewhere in Scandinavia! Zarvaryss was also the protector of civillians of this town! One day an excluded member of Aval Organization named Azwel attacked Velvezar. Zarvaryss tried to fight him in order to face his civillians but he failed, Azwel used a spell and every people of the town disappeared he told him that his fire sorcery could do nothing and disappeared into the darkness! The wounded Zarvaryss moved with difficulty to his home and there he discovered about the cursed sword SoulEdge and that the fire of this sword could help him to bring back his people and destroy Azwel. He began to collect more information about the sword and found out that the sword wielded by the Azure Knight who people called him Nightmare and he and SoulEdge are somewhere in Ostreinsburg, without second thought Zarvaryss began to pursue Nightmare with the only goal to take SoulEdge.

Name: Zarvaryss
Birthplace: Velvezar, Scandinavia (potential present day, Denmark)
Birthdate: 28 December
Weapon name: Balor

120.Helena
View attachment 75470

Helena was a valor young swordswoman who she was working for a great noble man named Claude de Lyon. One night something strange appeared in the sky something dark and cruel. Helena scared and she locked herself in a room downstairs of the noble man's mansion! In a few hours nothing was like before, the other members of security servises were unconscious on the floor and Helena found everyone dead, then Claude attacked her, Helena drew her sword to her master, but Claude wasn't looked like before! His skin was pale and his eyes were red, he was turned into a monster! Helena run far away. She was trying to realise what was happened. She noticed a silouete in the horizon a tall man with a dark skin covered in a white and gold clothes and with a scythe approched her! Helena trusted him and told him everything.
"I see, it is the "Evil Seed" the cursed sword SoulEdge and the Azure Knight are responsible for this, you have to find the spirit the holy sword SoulCalibur to exorcise the world and your master, then come to find me" said the man with the scythe and disappeared. Helena was determined to find SoulCalibur with every cost, but what this man was trying to fulfill?

Name: Helena
Birthplace: French Empire, Lyon
Birthdate: 2 June
Weapon name: Straight Sword

Creativity... inspiration... unique stuff as always!!
Those new cas are all so amazing...!! I love the way you find the names for your original characters and conect their stories with Soulcalibur universe and characters!! Zarvaryss reminds me someone but i don;t remember who..
I don't have got anything else to say.. You ROCK!!

Back