"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

I have been away from CAS for a while but i am a regular Kostas-thread goer and seeing your stuff always appeases me because there is never really anything to fault and it’s eye candy. I realize there is not much traffic / comments anymore but know that i contemplate doing greek mythos inspired CAS now i have done my share of egyptian themed CAS. And the new random musics fuel my inspiration philos :)

I have been away from CAS for a while but i am a regular Kostas-thread goer and seeing your stuff always appeases me because there is never really anything to fault and it’s eye candy. I realize there is not much traffic / comments anymore but know that i contemplate doing greek mythos inspired CAS now i have done my share of egyptian themed CAS. And the new random musics fuel my inspiration philos :)

Thanks so much my bro @VILARCANE for your good comments, I'm so glad that you like my creations and I appreciate that! I have been away too from CAS! I don't have so much inspiration but I came back with some new originals the first pack is already out and now I'm preparing the second! BTW I saw some of your new creations and they are outstanding as always!

Hello my friends! I will show you Sophitia's 4p costume which is a recreation of her special costume from SoulBlade/SoulEdge and Xianqhua's 4p costume which is based on her 3p costume from SC2! Enjoy and have fun!

Sophitia 4p (a recreation of her SoulBlade/SoulEdge special costume)
sophitia 3p.jpg

Xianghua 4p (based on her SC2 3p costume)
xianghua 4p.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my friends! I did some updates in Tira's 3p costume and Voldo's 3p! I also updated my Abyss look, I inspired by someone who created a really cool Abyss in twitter! And... I will show you Sophitia's 4p costume which is a recreation of her special costume from SoulBlade/SoulEdge and Xianqhua's 4p costume which is based on her 3p costume from SC2! Enjoy and have fun!

88. Sophitia 4p (a recreation of her SoulBlade/SoulEdge special costume)
View attachment 63239

89. Xianqhua 4p (based on her SC2 3p costume)
View attachment 63242

Tira 3p (updated)
View attachment 63241

Voldo 3p (updated)
View attachment 63240

Abyss (updated)
View attachment 63238

Sophitia's, Tira's and Xianghua's costumes are all awesome!!!!
And you Abyss rocks!! Bravo Kostas.

Xianghua looked her best in SCII. Had that Chinese warrior woman feel to her while still having her charm. You captured her look well and put Amy’s shorts to good use.

Wonder why you didn’t put Mi-Na’s undergarments for Sophitia to fill in the sleeves. Otherwise great job recreating that one.

That undergarment on Voldo along with the color remind me of Lord Zedd. It also looks a bit bulky for him and his freakish agility. Probably would have used it on Astaroth.

But damn that Abyss looks really cool.

Xianghua looked her best in SCII. Had that Chinese warrior woman feel to her while still having her charm. You captured her look well and put Amy’s shorts to good use.

Wonder why you didn’t put Mi-Na’s undergarments for Sophitia to fill in the sleeves. Otherwise great job recreating that one.

That undergarment on Voldo along with the color remind me of Lord Zedd. It also looks a bit bulky for him and his freakish agility. Probably would have used it on Astaroth.

But damn that Abyss looks really cool.

Thank you so much for your review and your advices my friend @SpellcraftQuill, maybe I'll create more 4p costumes, stay tuned!

Hello my friends! I'm here again with some new creations, 4p costumes for Zasalamel, Talim (which is a recreation of her SC2 2p costume) and for Azwel! Enjoy and have fun!

Zasalamel 4p
zasalamel 4p.jpg

Talim 4p ( a recreation of her SC2 2p costume)
talim 4p.jpg

Azwel 4p
azwel 4p.jpg

Last edited:
Kostas I think that these creations are some of your best!!!! you did an excellent and remarkable work especially you're really close to Talim 2p outfit from soulcalibur 2!!! And your Zas 4p I haven't got any words to express how gorgeous he looks!! Perfect!!

Kostas I think that these creations are some of your best!!!! you did an excellent and remarkable work especially you're really close to Talim 2p outfit from soulcalibur 2!!! And your Zas 4p I haven't got any words to express how gorgeous he looks!! Perfect!!

Thank you so much Chris for your nice words and comments! And a big thank you for your support, I try to do my best!

Hello my friends, how are you? With the recent update for Soul Calibur VI and with Cassandra's entry in the roster, I created some costumes for Cassandra! Her 2p costume is SCIV Cassandra, her 3p costume is actually the CaS Cassandra who I created for SCVI and her 4p costume is based on her SCIII 2p costume!

Cassandra 2p (SCIV classic Cassandra)
cassandra 2p.jpg

Cassandra 3p (My CaS Cassandra for SCVI)
cassandra 3p.jpg

Cassandra 4p (A recreation which is based on her SCIII 2p costume)
cassandra 4p.jpg

Last edited:
You did very nice and beautiful Cassandra outfits!!!!! Her 3p and 4p are so well-created with a good sense of colours!!!!
Well done one more time Kostas!!! :)

Back