My SCVI CaS gallery (2p/3p/4p costumes) (originals and SoulCalibur legacy characters)

sotpal_95

[08] Mercenary
You did very nice and beautiful Cassandra outfits!!!!! Her 3p and 4p are so well-created with a good sense of colours!!!!
Well done one more time Kostas!!! :)

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, today I'll show you the "final" update version of my Ivy's 4p costume! I realised that the Seraph Equipment for Ivy was too much for her, so I created a more femine, elegant and "Ivyish" costume for her. I also replaced her picture in page 12 of my thread. I hope you'll like it. Enjoy!

Ivy 4p (final update)
ivy 4p.jpg

Wyldwarrior

[06] Combatant
Your recent character costumes are really good and feel like they were created by the devs themselves. Your 4p Ivy looks amazing. Cassandra's undergarments fit Ivy surprisingly well.

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends! I have a BIG update for you! Updated versions of Sophitia's, Taki's and Mitsurugi's 3p costumes and 4p costumes for Maxi (based on his SCII 1p costume), for Taki and for Seong-Mina (based on her Souledge/SoulBlade 2p costume). Enjoy and have fun!

96.Maxi 4p (based on his SCII 1p costume)
maxi 4p.jpg

97.Taki 4p
taki 4p.jpg

98.Seong-Mina 4p (based on her Souledge/SoulBlade 2p costume)
seong-mina 4p.jpg

Sophitia 3p (updated version)
sophitia 3p.jpg

Mitsurugi 3p (updated version)
mitsurugi 4p.jpg

Taki 3p (updated version)
taki 3p.jpg

Last edited:

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, I have a small update for you! I did some changes to my Dampierre CaS character, I changed my CaS Hilde's hairstyle, I recreated my original character Cicilia and I corrected the colors of my Nightmare's 3p costume. (I also replaced their pictures in pages 2.3.4 and 9 of my thread) Enjoy!

Nightmare 3p (updated)
nightmare 3p.jpg

Dampierre (updated)
dampierre.jpg

Hilde (updated)
hilde.jpg

Cicilia (recreated)
cicilia.jpg

Last edited:

TiraRules

[10] Knight
Cool CaS!

Dampierre's now a ninja? because he's using Taki's weapon style. if i have SC6 and create my Kakusareta (he's Cut character from SC1) then i will give him a Taki's style. but sadly, some parts from SC5 can't be found in SC6 then i will pass

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Cool CaS!

Dampierre's now a ninja? because he's using Taki's weapon style. if i have SC6 and create my Kakusareta (he's Cut character from SC1) then i will give him a Taki's style. but sadly, some parts from SC5 can't be found in SC6 then i will pass
Yes, I realised that Taki's style actually her knives, fit more if you want to create a Dampierre CaS character!

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends! I don't have something new to show you, but just a small update on my Mitsurugi's 3p costume and I replaced the armor of my CaS Lizardman, I also replaced their pics of the pages 4 and 5 of my thread. Enjoy!

Mitsurugi 3p (updated)
mitsurugi 4p.jpg

Lizardman (updated)
lizardman.jpg

Last edited: