My SCVI CaS gallery (2p/3p/4p costumes) (originals and SoulCalibur legacy characters)

annasoulcalibur

[09] Warrior

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, how are you? With the recent update for Soul Calibur VI and with Cassandra's entry in the roster, I created some costumes for Cassandra! Her 2p costume is SCIV Cassandra, her 3p costume is actually the CaS Cassandra who I created for SCVI and her 4p costume is based on her SCIII 2p costume!

93. Cassandra 2p (SCIV classic Cassandra)
cassandra 2p.jpg

94. Cassandra 3p (My CaS Cassandra for SCVI)
cassandra 3p.jpg

95. Cassandra 4p (A recreation which is based on her SCIII 2p costume)
cassandra 4p.jpg

Last edited:

sotpal_95

[08] Mercenary
You did very nice and beautiful Cassandra outfits!!!!! Her 3p and 4p are so well-created with a good sense of colours!!!!
Well done one more time Kostas!!! :)

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, today I'll show you the "final" update version of my Ivy's 4p costume! I realised that the Seraph Equipment for Ivy was too much for her, so I created a more femine, elegant and "Ivyish" costume for her. I also replaced her picture in page 12 of my thread. I hope you'll like it. Enjoy!

Ivy 4p (final update)
ivy 4p.jpg

Wyldwarrior

[06] Combatant
Your recent character costumes are really good and feel like they were created by the devs themselves. Your 4p Ivy looks amazing. Cassandra's undergarments fit Ivy surprisingly well.

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends! I have a BIG update for you! Updated versions of Sophitia's, Taki's and Mitsurugi's 3p costumes and 4p costumes for Maxi (based on his SCII 1p costume), for Taki and for Seong-Mina (based on her Souledge/SoulBlade 2p costume). Enjoy and have fun!

96.Maxi 4p (based on his SCII 1p costume)
maxi 4p.jpg

97.Taki 4p
taki 4p.jpg

98.Seong-Mina 4p (based on her Souledge/SoulBlade 2p costume)
seong-mina 4p.jpg

Sophitia 3p (updated version)
sophitia 3p.jpg

Mitsurugi 3p (updated version)
mitsurugi 4p.jpg

Taki 3p (updated version)
taki 3p.jpg

Last edited:

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, I have a small update for you! I did some changes to my Dampierre CaS character, I changed my CaS Hilde's hairstyle, I recreated my original character Cicilia and I corrected the colors of my Nightmare's 3p costume. (I also replaced their pictures in pages 2.3.4 and 9 of my thread) Enjoy!

Nightmare 3p (updated)
nightmare 3p.jpg

Dampierre (updated)
dampierre.jpg

Hilde (updated)
hilde.jpg

Cicilia (recreated)
cicilia.jpg

Last edited:

TiraRules

[10] Knight
Cool CaS!

Dampierre's now a ninja? because he's using Taki's weapon style. if i have SC6 and create my Kakusareta (he's Cut character from SC1) then i will give him a Taki's style. but sadly, some parts from SC5 can't be found in SC6 then i will pass

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Cool CaS!

Dampierre's now a ninja? because he's using Taki's weapon style. if i have SC6 and create my Kakusareta (he's Cut character from SC1) then i will give him a Taki's style. but sadly, some parts from SC5 can't be found in SC6 then i will pass
Yes, I realised that Taki's style actually her knives, fit more if you want to create a Dampierre CaS character!