"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

Hello there sir :)!

You have most fabulous, elegant and awesome regular character creations here. They sure bring back the old nostalgia from earlier games into the new installation. Well, that´s what I would love to say for real, execpt the fact that the earliest one I have played is SC4 XD. Nevertheless, they still show a little bit what it was like before the franchise made it to PS3.

Your original characters are also most impressive. Like the way you present them and how much effort you have seen inventing detailed information and backstory for them. You sir have earned yourself a follower, who is eagerly waiting for what you will come up with next ;), especially now that the new DLC is announced to be released soon.

Somehow I missed this thread earlier, your designs are a joy to watch, top quality artistry indeed, keep up the good work.

Namco or Okubo should invite you and other talented CaS artists to collaborate and create the official 2P and 3P costumes for SCVI, they could be added through a future patch as a sign of goodwill.

Looking forward to more content from you with the impending armor pack 1 release in a few days.

Oh thank you very much my friend for your good words to me! I'm so glad that you like and enjoyed my creations! Later this day I will upload two new original characters that I created yesterday and of course I'll create new costumes (4p costumes) for the regular characters and some more originals with the new DLC creation parts! So, stay tuned!

Hello there sir :)!

You have most fabulous, elegant and awesome regular character creations here. They sure bring back the old nostalgia from earlier games into the new installation. Well, that´s what I would love to say for real, execpt the fact that the earliest one I have played is SC4 XD. Nevertheless, they still show a little bit what it was like before the franchise made it to PS3.

Your original characters are also most impressive. Like the way you present them and how much effort you have seen inventing detailed information and backstory for them. You sir have earned yourself a follower, who is eagerly waiting for what you will come up with next ;), especially now that the new DLC is announced to be released soon.

Hello my friend @Herr-Krieg and welcome to my thread! Thank you so much for your good comments! I'm trying to do my best creating original characters and costumes! I'm so glad that you enjoyed my creations! As I said to @Byros today I'll upload two new original characters and this week I'll do more creations with the new DLC parts! Stay tuned!

Hello my friends! Today I'll show you two new original characters and their backstories! I'm waiting for the DLC CaS parts and this week I'll do more creations and some updates for my old CaS's!

Pai-Long

Character Info and Story:

Name: Pai-Long
Birthplace: Shu Empire, China
Birthdate: 9 September
Weapon name: Twin Dragon Tongues

Pai-Long, a very skilled young warrior who raised in Shu Empire! After the disaster of his homeland by the "Evil Seed" Pai-Long lost everything! He started a long journey in order to find clues and answers for all of this! He informed about a young warrior named Kilik who destroyed the Ling Sheng-Su temple and murdered everyone there and also that he is persuing the Azure Knight and his evil sword Soul Edge which is responsible of the "Evil Seed"! He thought that this man will give him the answers that he needed and an explanation for all of this calamity! Many days later an old man stood on his sight! The people called him EdgeMaster! Edge Master was Kilik's master! Pai-Long begged him to train him secretelly from everyone! Edge Master accepted for one reason that perhaps it was fate! Pai-Long became Edge Master's secret apprentise in order to got closer to Kilik.

Ramia
ramia.jpg

Name: Ramia
Birthplace: Unknown (Born in an ancient tribe named: "Guardians of the Spirit Sword")
Birthdate: Unknown
Weapon name: Primitive Spear

Ramia is a member of the ancient tribe named "Guardians of the Spirit Sword" which the spirit sword "SoulCalibur" was protected! One day the leader of the tribe expelled Zasalamel because he was angered by the sect's edicts that forbade the use of the sword; which didn't allow the tribe to use the weapon if a crisis were to occur! Zasalamel's whereabouts lost and Ramia had many unanswered questions about Zasalamel and his power and felt that she must find him and to bring back the spirit sword Soul Calibur back to the tribe!

P.S.(Forgive me if I did some mistakes with my English)

Last edited:
Hello my friends, girls and guys! After that I showed you my two new original characters Pai-Long and Ramona, it's the time to show you the 3p costumes for Azwel and Nightmare and also 4p costumes pack that which includes 4p costumes for Siegfried, Tira, Groh and Ivy thanks to the the new DLC CaS parts! I hope that you will like and enjoy my creations!

Azwel 3p
azwel 3p.jpg

Nightmare 3p
nightmare 3p.jpg

"THE 4p COSTUME PACK"

Siegfried 4p
(His SCV 1p costume)
siegfried 4p.jpg

Tira 4p (Her SCV 2p costume)
tira 4p.jpg

Groh 4p

Last edited:
Hello my friends, girls and guys! After that I showed you my two new original characters Pai-Long and Ramona, it's the time to show you the 3p costumes for Azwel and Nightmare and an updated version of Yoshimitsu 3p that I also replaced his pic in page 8 of my thread and.... 4p costumes pack that which includes 4p costumes for Siegfried, Tira, Groh and Ivy thanks to the the new DLC CaS parts! I hope that you will like and enjoy my creations!

Yoshimitsu 3p (updated version)View attachment 59408

65.Azwel 3p
View attachment 59402

66.Nightmare 3pView attachment 59405

"THE 4p COSTUME PACK"

67.Siegfried 4p (His SCV 1p costume)View attachment 59406

68.Tira 4p (Her SCV 2p costume)View attachment 59407

69.Ivy 4p
View attachment 59404

70.Groh 4p
View attachment 59403

as always Kostas amazing stuff you have here....!!!! I really like your new OC's Ramona and Pai-long look gorgeous and your 3P costumes for Azwel and Nightmare are so well-created...!!! your 4p costumes are great Tira and Siegfried took their SCV outfits back and Groh's 4p is beautifull... the only negative that I have to say is about Ivy's 4p it fits her very much but I'm a little bit annoyed about how sex sells even in video games... this costume is too revealing...!!!!

Last edited:
as always Kostas amazing stuff you have here....!!!! I really like your new OC's Ramona and Pai-long look gorgeous and your 3P costumes for Azwel and Nightmare are so well-created...!!! your 4p costumes are great Tira and Siegfried took their SCV outfits back and Groh's 4p is beautifull... the only negative that I have to say is about Ivy's 4p it fits her very much but I'm a little bit annoyed about how sex sells even in video games... this costume is too revealing...!!!!

Thank you dear Anna! About Ivy's 4p costume you are right! But it doesn't matter Ivy is always a sexy woman so she needs sexy outfits! LOL

One more time your creations are so cool!!!!
Your yoshimitsu, azwell's and nightmare's 3P costumes are really beautiful and also like your new original characters and I agree with the others Groh's 4P fits him very well!!!

One more time your creations are so cool!!!!
Your yoshimitsu, azwell's and nightmare's 3P costumes are really beautiful and also like your new original characters and I agree with the others Groh's 4P fits him very well!!!

Thank you very much @sotpal_95! Stay tuned later today I'll upload Ivy's updated 2p and 4p costumes!

Most fabulous work with them :). My favorite clothings from the third DLC. Those pieces of equipment surely are most revealing. Then again, it's Ivy we are talking about here so XD...

Back