"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

@Herr-Krieg and @VILARCANE Thanks so much for the advises my bros but I tried to do exactly these that you are telling me to do, but I failed! So.. I thought to create Olcadan with a completely new look by me!

Oh I´m most certain you will get there eventually my friend ;). Take our advices into account, spend more time to improve his design and show us an improved version. Suprise us ;). That´s all of course up to you wether you want to do so or not :).

Hello my friends! Today I'll show you Amy's 2p and 3p costumes! Her 3p costume is actually the original Amy that I had created before the real Amy revealed officially for SC6. I'll show you Salia Olschmidt and Edgardo too, Salia is a member of Schwarzwind Siegfried's group. During the years of Siegfried's absence, she served as the leader of Schwarzwind.
Edgardo was meant to be introduced in SC3, along with Tira, Setsuka and Zasalamel. Since his in-game model, but not his movelist, was completed, Edgardo never made it into the final game. Enjoy and have fun!

Amy 2p (Her classic outfit from SC4)
amy 2p.jpg

Amy 3p
amy 3p.jpg

Salia Olschmidt
salia.jpg

Edgardo
edgardo.jpg

Last edited:
As usual, neat and awesome job my friend ;)! Amy 2P costume is a rather straightforward creation utilizing the gear from the Amy DLC, but nevertheless looks decent and it´s good that someone made her outfit from SC4 in SC6. Kinda brings memories back from the game which started my interest towards SC franchise :). Amy 3P costume isn´t half bad either, with its controlled colour theme and Amy like appearance made back when Amy DLC hadn´t come out yet.

The real stuff for me considering this batch of yours starts with Salia :). The choices for her equipment look spot on, all the way from her Sanctified underwear to her armoring and fit very well her knight theme and concept. The colours are also a delight to watch, as they are not too bright and not too dim either and colours of red, green and iron form a solid theme fitting for a knight ;). Not entirely sure wether they are just the equipments base colours and wether you have applied your own colour taste to them, but good job still. The icing on the cake is her long hair and mature, confident looking face. The classic Siegfried style also fits together with a good weapon choice that doesn´t look too overblown and big for her.

Edgardo kind of intrigues me due to the fact that I haven´t playerd SC3 myself and that I get to know this kind of a ingame fact from you. It´s always nice to learn new facts about the series one likes and is a fan of :). Your desing does bear a strong similiarity to him, altough equipment WISE I would have done couple of solutions differently, like his shoulderboards and footgear, not to mention your weapon of choice for him. Other than that, he looks rather neat: the colour theme is solid, the pattern on his helm is a nice touch and his face and hair look very much alike with his original design.

Overall nice work with this batch :D, altough I would give advice to try out something a bit bolder as well. Suprise us ;).

Your alt costumes and legacy character are really good they make me wish there original fighting styles where in the game. I also didn't know about Edgardo even though SC3 was my favorite Soulcalibur. Like Herr-Krieg i also like Salia, you make the knight theme really come together.

As usual, neat and awesome job my friend ;)! Amy 2P costume is a rather straightforward creation utilizing the gear from the Amy DLC, but nevertheless looks decent and it´s good that someone made her outfit from SC4 in SC6. Kinda brings memories back from the game which started my interest towards SC franchise :). Amy 3P costume isn´t half bad either, with its controlled colour theme and Amy like appearance made back when Amy DLC hadn´t come out yet.

The real stuff for me considering this batch of yours starts with Salia :). The choices for her equipment look spot on, all the way from her Sanctified underwear to her armoring and fit very well her knight theme and concept. The colours are also a delight to watch, as they are not too bright and not too dim either and colours of red, green and iron form a solid theme fitting for a knight ;). Not entirely sure wether they are just the equipments base colours and wether you have applied your own colour taste to them, but good job still. The icing on the cake is her long hair and mature, confident looking face. The classic Siegfried style also fits together with a good weapon choice that doesn´t look too overblown and big for her.

Edgardo kind of intrigues me due to the fact that I haven´t playerd SC3 myself and that I get to know this kind of a ingame fact from you. It´s always nice to learn new facts about the series one likes and is a fan of :). Your desing does bear a strong similiarity to him, altough equipment WISE I would have done couple of solutions differently, like his shoulderboards and footgear, not to mention your weapon of choice for him. Other than that, he looks rather neat: the colour theme is solid, the pattern on his helm is a nice touch and his face and hair look very much alike with his original design.

Overall nice work with this batch :D, altough I would give advice to try out something a bit bolder as well. Suprise us ;).

Thank you so much my friend @Herr-Krieg for the review about my recent creations! These comments making me to improve more and more! I'm thinking now what to create next, any ideas?

Your alt costumes and legacy character are really good they make me wish there original fighting styles where in the game. I also didn't know about Edgardo even though SC3 was my favorite Soulcalibur. Like Herr-Krieg i also like Salia, you make the knight theme really come together.

Thank you so much my friend, I'm glad that you liked my creations! BTW Yes, Edgardo was meant to be a new character for SC3 but he didn't make it into the final game..

Thank you so much my friend @Herr-Krieg for the review about my recent creations! These comments making me to improve more and more! I'm thinking now what to create next, any ideas?

You are most welcome my friend :)! I´m most delighted to hear that my reviews help you to improve as a CAS-artist :D. As for any ideas for the next CAS, well, it´s your call eventually, but how about a CAS based on Amy style? You know, other than just redressing Amy that is?

Kostas- good job! glad you did Edgardo! look different than my Edgardo CaS lol

anyways, Salia look very easy to make! for my SCV! i might will add Sophitia's Feather Beret but if i add a helmet she will look like Hilde

You are most welcome my friend :)! I´m most delighted to hear that my reviews help you to improve as a CAS-artist :D. As for any ideas for the next CAS, well, it´s your call eventually, but how about a CAS based on Amy style? You know, other than just redressing Amy that is?

Hmm.. interesting.. a character with Amy's style? Maybe a female character! You inspired me, I have something in my mind... Stay tuned!

Hello my friends! Today I'll show you Kilik's 4p costume (which is actually a recreation of his 1p costume from SC2), Iska Farkas the antagonist character from Soul Calibur Legends and a new female original character Lumnia! Have fun!

Kilik 4p
kilik 4p.jpg

Iska Farkas
iska.jpg

Lumnia
lumnia.jpg

Character Info and Story:

Name: Lumnia
Birthplace: Florence Republic, Italy
Birthdate: 28 April
Weapon Name: La Neige

Lumnia raised in a wealthy-noble family in Florence! Nothing is it known about her life, she became malfested after the Evil Seed and her family whereabouts are unknown! One day she heard that a girl with a ring blade named Tira was looking for strong fighters in order to join her in Nightmare's army, the Azure Knight with the great evil sword "Soul Edge". Without any notion of what it was this Lumnia joined Tira, but her true intentions was to find her human nature again.

Last edited:
Hello my friends! Today I'll show you Kilik's 4p costume (which is actually a recreation of his 1p costume from SC2), Iska Farkas the antagonist character from Soul Calibur Legends and a new female original character Lumnia! Have fun!

79.Kilik 4p
View attachment 61374

80.Iska Farkas
View attachment 61372

81.Lumnia
View attachment 61373

Name: Lumnia
Birthplace: Florence Republic, Italy
Birthdate: 28 April
Weapon Name: La Neige

Lumnia raised in a wealthy-noble family in Florence! Nothing is it known about her life, she became malfested after the Evil Seed and her family whereabouts are unknown! One day she heard that a girl with a ring blade named Tira was looking for strong fighters in order to join her in Nightmare's army, the Azure Knight with the great evil sword "Soul Edge". Without any notion of what it was this Lumnia joined Tira, but her true intentions was to find her human nature again.

You know Kostas how to keep the hype on the top and you know to bring back memories (talking about Kilik's 4P)
And you created Iska too his creation looks beautifull to me I haven't watched many Iska's...... And your Lumnia IS LOVELY!!! Bravo!!!

your new original Kostas, Lumnia looks really cool and your Iska too!! your 4P Kilik I think that he needs a little bit work... Overall great work as always buddy!!!

Thanks Chris! I tried to do my best! BTW I don't think that my Kilik 4p needs some work, If I notice something I'll do some updates!

Happy Easter my friends! Today I'll show you just a recolor for Mitsurugi's 2p costume and I decided to censore Ivy's 2p because of some reactions by the female common of 8wayrun. I think that now Ivy looks more elegant in her updated 2p costume but she stills sexy! I also replaced their pictures in page 1 of my thread. Enjoy!
P.S. You can see the old Ivy's 2p costume in page 9 of my thread.

Mitsurugi 2p (recolor)
View attachment 62042

Ivy 2p (updated)View attachment 62043
Mmm, they both look like a snack.

Hello my friends! To say the truth I'm so bored to making new CaS's I'm waiting for the new creation parts vol.2. But, today I'll show you my new original character Shen! I realized that I don't have a ninja character in my creations, so I created one! Enjoy.

Shen
shen.jpg

Name: Shen
Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan
Birthdate: 12 May
Weapon name: Kagenui

Shen was a very skilled ninja warrior, who born and raised in Kyoto in Japan. After the demon Gel-o-Fury destroyed his home temple Hoko-Ji and his clan, he decided to become a shinobi in order to avenge this demon! He came across with many enemies like Geki and the female ninja warrior Taki who she was looking for her master Toki who was possessed by Gel-o-Fury, They fought and Shen defeated her, then Taki asked Shen if he wanted to assist her in her mission to find Toki. Shen agreed because that was the only way to release Gel-o-Fury and destroy him in order to take his revenge!

Last edited:
Shen looks really good nice equipment choices and color combinations. I get what you mean about waiting for the next CaS dlc and getting bored with making new CaS. I feel like I could do a little bit more with whats available but I also feel like it would be too similar to stuff I have already done.

Back