"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

KostasGR

[14] Master
Hello guys! It's been a long time since I posted my creations from Soul Calibur V! Now Soul Calibur VI is in my hands and I have a lot of inspiration for creations! In this thread I'll show you some of my 2p costumes for the regular characters and some of my original characters but I also created some legacy, fan-favorite characters from Soul Calibur! Li-Long is the first one! Let the journey begin...

Li Long
1.li-long.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, fellow countrymen!! I knew i saw some Greeks one day hahaha!

Hwang and Li-Long are among the best i've seen in a while, very good use of colors and eguipment, i especially love the pigeon sticker on Li. Great stuff! :)

(Χάρηκα για τη γνωριμία παιδιά)

Hey, fellow countrymen!! I knew i saw some Greeks one day hahaha!

Hwang and Li-Long are among the best i've seen in a while, very good use of colors and eguipment, i especially love the pigeon sticker on Li. Great stuff! :)

(Χάρηκα για τη γνωριμία παιδιά)

(Ω Έλληνας? Χάρηκα κι εγώ για τη γνωριμία) BTW thank you very much! I'm really glad that you liked my creations! I did many 2p costumes and I will do Cassandra, Amy, Arthur and maybe Necrid! Stay tuned countryman buddy..

Okay guys time for my first 2p costumes pack for the regular characters of Soul Calibur VI! This pack includes: Sophitia's, Mitsurugi's, Ivy's, Siegfried's, Maxi's, Kilik's and Xianghua's 2p costumes. You will realise that some of their 2p costumes are based of their other 2p costumes from the past Soul Calibur games! I hope that you'll like those..

Mitsurugi 2p
mitsurugi 2p.jpg

Ivy 2p
ivy 2p.jpg

Siegfried 2p
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ.jpg

Sophitia 2p
sophitia 2p.jpg

Kilik 2p
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ (2).jpg

Xianghua 2p

Maxi 2p

Last edited:
Those CAS are a simple yet very elegant and beautifully crafted, and fitting the SC lore like a Seong glove :)
Li-Long does stand-out, but too bad you don't have the necessary ExEq just yet to do the second nunchuk (i know, i did a Li Long in 5 with those :)
Glad to see you back, i remember and know i got a second greek friend with Ardent :)

Those CAS are a simple yet very elegant and beautifully crafted, and fitting the SC lore like a Seong glove :)
Li-Long does stand-out, but too bad you don't have the necessary ExEq just yet to do the second nunchuk (i know, i did a Li Long in 5 with those :)
Glad to see you back, i remember and know i got a second greek friend with Ardent :)

Thank you so much my friend @VILARCANE! I'm happy that I'm speaking again with familiar people here in 8wayrun! I saw some of your creations too and they are really amazing, I didn't notice that you made a thread with your SCVI CaS's... sorry!

Okay, not that the rest aren't great but Zasalamel is pure art, i so freaking love this 2P of him!!!
(Φιλε, εχεις μεγα ταλεντο. Ωραιοτατο περιεχομενο, αναμενουμε!)

Okay, not that the rest aren't great but Zasalamel is pure art, i so freaking love this 2P of him!!!
(Φιλε, εχεις μεγα ταλεντο. Ωραιοτατο περιεχομενο, αναμενουμε!)

Thank you so much my friend @Ardent I'm so happy that you like and enjoy my creations! This night I'll upload the third pack of my 2p costumes for Tira, Taki, Astaroth, Voldo and Cervantes! Stay tuned!

Not bad, but Tira and Voldo don’t really vary from their main appearances. The former could use another color scheme to make it more diverse Voldo’s would be good if his primary was his secondary I guess. The white stands out a bit for me.

Classic Astaroth 2P could do with the Opera Mask being more brown.

Cervantes is my favorite of that set.

Back