"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

Hello my friends today I'll show you my two new original characters! Arshia and Necro! Arshia is an Indian assassin who she looks for Soul Edge fragments and Necro is a necromacer who is with the Nightmare's malfested army! I hope to like and enjoy my new creations. Have fun!

Arshia
arshia.jpg

Character Info and Story:

Name: Arshia
Birthplace: Mughal Empire, India
Birthdate: 2 July
Weapon name: Huntings Knife

Arshia was one of the many secret assassins of the great sultan from Mughal Empire in India! Arshia raised in a great palace. She practised to become a very skillful stealth assassin in order to serve her sultan! One day the great sultan desired power and eternal youth and informed Arshia about the cursed evil sword Soul Edge which was shattered and it's fragments were everywhere in all over the world. That was the order to Arshia to collect every fragment in order to revive Soul Edge and give to the great sultan power and eternal youth. Arshia began to travel all over the world to find every of Soul Edge fragments and kill everyone that will stand in her way.

Necro
necro.jpg

Name: Necro
Birthplace: Unknown
Birthdate: Unknown
Weapon name: Corsesca & Broadsword

Necro is one of the malfested necromancers of Nightmare's malfested army. Necro is like a general in the malfested army. In the year 1890 a man with the blond long hair and an armor covered with ice known as the wielder of the spirit sword Soul Calibur his name was Siegfried and he was looking for Nightmare and Soul Edge in order to destroy them once and for all. Necro felt that he must to protect Nightmare and he desided to increase the malfested army and give more power to his master with the only goal to kill first Siegfried before Nightmare!

Last edited:
Arshia seems like an interesting design. For some reason I thought she’d have a bottom piece like Elysium’s skirt. Maybe Tira’s miniskirt thing was just too western looking.

And yeah, she’s proof we need Viola’s 2P since the Spy Mask is clearly intended to be a veil.

Arshia seems like an interesting design. For some reason I thought she’d have a bottom piece like Elysium’s skirt. Maybe Tira’s miniskirt thing was just too western looking.

And yeah, she’s proof we need Viola’s 2P since the Spy Mask is clearly intended to be a veil.

I thought to put on her Tira's miniskirt but yes, it's too western for her because she is an Indian assassin. BTW yes we need Viola's 2p customise parts!

Hello my friends today I'll show you my two new original characters! Arshia and Necro! Arshia is an Indian assassin who she looks for Soul Edge fragments and Necro is a necromacer who is with the Nightmare's malfested army! I hope to like and enjoy my new creations. Have fun!

104.Arshia
View attachment 68969

Name: Arshia
Birthplace: Mughal Empire, India
Birthdate: 2 July
Weapon name: Huntings Knife

Arshia was one of the many secret assassins of the great sultan from Mughal Empire in India! Arshia raised in a great palace. She practised to become a very skillful stealth assassin in order to serve her sultan! One day the great sultan desired power and eternal youth and informed Arshia about the cursed evil sword Soul Edge which was shattered and it's fragments were everywhere in all over the world. That was the order to Arshia to collect every fragment in order to revive Soul Edge and give to the great sultan power and eternal youth. Arshia become to travel all over the world to find every of Soul Edge fragments and kill everyone that will stand in her way.

105.Necro
View attachment 68970

Name: Necro
Birthplace: Unknown
Weapon name: Corsesca & Broadsword

Necro is one of the malfested necromancers of Nightmare's malfested army. Necro is like a general in the malfested army. In the year 1890 a man with the blond long hair and an armor covered with ice known as the wielder of the spirit sword Soul Calibur his name was Siegfried and he was looking for Nightmare and Soul Edge in order to destroy them once and for all. Necro felt that he must to protect Nightmare and he desided to increase the malfested army and give more power to his master with the only goal to kill first Siegfried before Nightmare!

Arshia looks exotic and so beautiful!!!
You picked the right equipment to create her!! and that man Necro so dark and vicious...!!!
As always nice and elegant work!!!

This is a hot Yun-Seong you have lol. I think I will steal this and put it on Yun-Seong when he comes back as an Alt. Good job on a lot of your stuff you have right here!

Thank you so much my friend for your good words! I approve to steal my Yun Seong CaS for his alternative costume if he will be in the Season 2, maybe I'll do the same for his 2p costume but I'll change it a bit!

It's a long time again my friends! How are you? I'm so bored to waiting for the next DLC customization equipment along with HaohMaru, so I created two new original characters: Evelin a Valkyrie warrior and Henry a Middle-East thief. Enjoy!

Evelin
evelin.jpg

Name: Evelin
Birthplace: Kvenland
Birthdate: 1 January
Weapon name: Valkyrie

Evelin is a Valkyrie warrior who was born by human parents and raised in the Valkyrie tribe where served Odin. One day the elder Valkyrie of the tribe asked Evelin if she could help for something, she told Evelin to find the spirit sword SoulCalibur in order to destroy the Evil Seed which was created by the cursed sword SoulEdge and was a threat to their land! Evelin accepted and began her journey knowing that it will be dangerous.

Henry
henry.jpg

Name: Henry
Birthplace: Unknown , raised in Middle-East somewhere in Arabia
Weapon name: Sapara

Henry was found by a thief organisation in Middle East, somewhere in Arabia when he was a baby in a basket! (Originally Henry was born in the West maybe in Europe, but the only one who had with him in the basket was a small bracellet with a name "Henry") a woman of this thief organisation raised Henry like her own child and the chief trained him to become a great thief and a warrior! One day the chief informed Henry about a "Secret Money Pit" somewhere in Italy and about the treasures there. The chief wanted every treasure of this pit. Henry along with many thieves of this organisation began to travel in a long journey to Italy in order to steal the treasures to their chief, but Henry had an another reason too, to find his true parents.

Last edited:
Hm, I don't think I've commented in here before. Nice batch of OCs!

Evelin's looking really good! I've found it rather hard to make those shoulder pieces work with... well, anything, so kudos for putting them to good use. For that matter, congrats on making a "Valkyrie" character that doesn't actually use any of the Valkyrie parts. I'm sure the Vikings are smiling at you from Valhalla on that one. I like the use of patterns and stickers on her skirt too. Only nitpick: her colors are very Christmas-y.
If I had any suggestions, maybe consider throwing a sticker or two on her stomach / chest to help fill out the armor a bit, make her look less exposed.

Henry I like even better. The bandana headgear gives him this "Aladdin meets Sinbad" kind of vibe, and his patterns and colors work really well together. No nitpicks from me on that one, I think you knew exactly what you were going for and nailed it spot-on. Nicely done!

2B ... sorry, got nothin'. Alt costumes & recreations rarely register for me.

I did skim back through the thread a few pages though, and I have to say I'm really liking your Olcadan. Nonhuman CAS do spark my interest, and even as a recreation he's pretty well done. Seen the horns-as-talons trick done before, and you've put it to good effect there. Plus I like the way you use the fur scarf and sticker to help blend the bird-head into his body.

Keep up the good work!

Hm, I don't think I've commented in here before. Nice batch of OCs!

Evelin's looking really good! I've found it rather hard to make those shoulder pieces work with... well, anything, so kudos for putting them to good use. For that matter, congrats on making a "Valkyrie" character that doesn't actually use any of the Valkyrie parts. I'm sure the Vikings are smiling at you from Valhalla on that one. I like the use of patterns and stickers on her skirt too. Only nitpick: her colors are very Christmas-y.
If I had any suggestions, maybe consider throwing a sticker or two on her stomach / chest to help fill out the armor a bit, make her look less exposed.

Henry I like even better. The bandana headgear gives him this "Aladdin meets Sinbad" kind of vibe, and his patterns and colors work really well together. No nitpicks from me on that one, I think you knew exactly what you were going for and nailed it spot-on. Nicely done!

2B ... sorry, got nothin'. Alt costumes & recreations rarely register for me.

I did skim back through the thread a few pages though, and I have to say I'm really liking your Olcadan. Nonhuman CAS do spark my interest, and even as a recreation he's pretty well done. Seen the horns-as-talons trick done before, and you've put it to good effect there. Plus I like the way you use the fur scarf and sticker to help blend the bird-head into his body.

Keep up the good work!

Welcome to my SCVI CaS thread my friend and thank you so much for your good words and advises about my creations! I try to do my best in every character or a costume that I create. Evelin and Henry for me are the most "easy" original characters! I created them in 10 minutes! LOL! BTW I want to wait patiently for the next customization equipment to create more original characters!

Hello my friends, it's been a long time, again! Now with HaohMaru's entry in the roster and with the new stickers and creation parts I did some updates on my cretions! Υeah ΗaohMaru is customisable I created for him a 2p costume which is actually Mitsurugi's 3p costume from SCII! I also replaced all of the pictures of the updated creations in the previous pages of my thread. That's all, enjoy and have fun!

HaohMaru 2p (Based on Mitsurugi's 3p costume from SCII)
haohmaru 2p.jpg

Last edited:
Back