"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

UPDATE 12/12/2021

Hello my friends, I really missed you, I want to show you some of my new creations! The first is Ivy's new extra costume and she is hot than ever and the other two are my entries for the "December Design Challenge" of @SCCREATIONNEWS in Twitter. I chose two of the unused SCIII consept arts! The one is Setsuka as an elegant warrior geisha and the other is Mitsurugi as a ronin!
Here's the link:
I tried to create them closer to their original designs and I gave some new elements, but I'm not proud for Mitsurugi's gauntlets, I think that I could create him better, LOL! BTW I want to return with some brand new creations, some new original characters and some minor characters from SoulCalibur universe! We will see. Let us our souls still burn and the legend will never die!

Ivy Extra Costume
View attachment 91326

Setsuka the elegant warrior geisha (SCIII consept art) View attachment 91329
View attachment 91328

Mitsurugi ronin (SCIII consept art) View attachment 91330
View attachment 91327
One of the best Mitsu alternate designs I have seen, Kostas. The concept art gave you a good head start in that respect, but this is just good, clean, meticulous work in the execution throughout. If I had seen this in one of the trailers for SCVI back a few years ago, it wouldn't have looked at all out of place.

One of the best Mitsu alternate designs I have seen, Kostas. The concept art gave you a good head start in that respect, but this is just good, clean, meticulous work in the execution throughout. If I had seen this in one of the trailers for SCVI back a few years ago, it wouldn't have looked at all out of place.
Thank you so much my friend @Rusted Blade! Yes, this costume consept art for Mitsurugi is one of my favorites it would be really awesome if it could be an official costume for him.

Hello my friends, how are you, this time I'll show you my entry for the "February Design Challenge" of @SCCREATIONNEWS in Twitter, "Lunar New Year" Xianghua took and put her Chinese festival lantern as a hat and she is ready to celebrate the Lunar New Year! Enjoy!

Lunar Xianghua
lunar xianghua.jpg

And also here it is my another entry for the "January Design Challenge" @SCCREATIONNEWS in Twitter, "Food Creations"
I created Ronald McDonald and his delicious burger as a part of his costume and also mine creation won and took the 1st place in Highlights, I was really happy with this result!

Ronald McDonald and his delicious burger
burger ronald mcdonald.jpg

The "farewell update"

Hello my friends, it's been a while again, I was thinking to return with new creations, so I have created some, I focused on the minor characters of SoulCalibur universe that I hadn't create before, also I re-created some characters from other video game franchises and also I managed to recreate Mitsurugi's 1p costume from SoulCalibur III and it was really difficult to create it, I really tried to make it accurate, I think that I kinda achieved it. However I decide to not create something new anymore, my creations are over 150 creations in total, I think that are round 195, I have to count them! BTW are really enough, all these years since SoulCalibur's VI release I was full of inspiration, but now I feel really "complete". So, farewell and thank you again all for your long support my dear friends, I'll see you next time, in SoulCalibur VII ( 7 ) and of course I won't stop to play SoulCalibur VI the game stills awesome!

NOTE: You can also watch my new creations all concentrated in my complete creations thread on page 1 here: ---> https://8wayrun.com/threads/my-soulcalibur-vi-creations-gallery-the-complete-edition.21259/

Mitsurugi SCIII 1p costume (re-creation)
mitsurugi SCIII.jpg

Kalana (Talim's grandmother)
47.kalana.jpg

Seong Han-Myeong (Seong Mina's father)
48.seong han-myeong.jpg

Johan Dürer
49.johan dürer.jpg

Bolta (Libra of Soul NPC character, recreated costume)
50.bolta.jpg

Prince of Persia
prince of persia.jpg

Ryu Hayabusa
ryu hayabusa.jpg

Kunimitsu

kunimitsu.jpg

Last edited:
The "farewell update"

Hello my friends, it's been a while again, I was thinking to return with new creations, so I have created some, I focused on the minor characters of SoulCalibur universe that I hadn't create before, also I re-created some characters from other video game franchises and also I managed to recreate Mitsurugi's 1p costume from SoulCalibur III and it was really difficult to create it, I really tried to make it accurate, I think that I kinda achieved it. However I decide to not create something new anymore, my creations are over 150 creations in total, I think that are round 195, I have to count them! BTW are really enough, all these years since SoulCalibur's VI release I was full of inspiration, but now I feel really "complete". So, farewell and thank you again all for your long support my dear friends, I'll see you next time, in SoulCalibur VII ( 7 ) and of course I won't stop to play SoulCalibur VI the game stills awesome!

NOTE: You can also watch my new creations all concentrated in my complete creations thread on page 1 here: ---> https://8wayrun.com/threads/my-soulcalibur-vi-creations-gallery-the-complete-edition.21259/

Mitsurugi SCIII 1p costume (re-creation)
View attachment 93959

Kalana (Talim's grandmother)
View attachment 93954

Seong Han-Myeong (Seong Mina's father)
View attachment 93955

Johan Dürer
View attachment 93956

Bolta (Libra of Soul NPC character, recreated costume)
View attachment 93957

Prince of Persia
View attachment 93960

Ryu Hayabusa
View attachment 93961

Kunimitsu

View attachment 93958
You know, coincidentally, both the Prince of Persia and Ryu Hyabusa are characters that I've always felt would fit like a glove as Soulcalibur guests. So many missed opportunities in that regard.

Sorry to hear this will be the last from you for SCVI: you had a pretty consistent quality and a recognizable style. Still, I guess we're all pretty much feeling the low gas tank effect now: I've been certain I was done myself three or four times, but somehow a few months or a year later and I get a little productive impulse. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling like the last gasp was around the corner for the SCVI era of the forum. Honestly I think things would have petered out completely in 2020-2021, if not for Glitch having kept things chugging along almost by himself: my own second winds only came along because I would show up here and be surprised to find some baseline activity still. I honestly hope we can get one last little burst of activity from everyone still lurking, like yours here, so we can go out on a bang, but we'll see.

In any event, I'm pretty proud in a way by the output here in the final analysis. When I look at the threads for the 25ish best contributors here (and similarly with Happy's site), now that all is said and done, I really feel like the community real wrung out all of the potential from that editor, considering it was only an iteration on the version before it. For such limited tools, there's some really quality stuff spread over these threads, including things I honestly would not have thought could be made with this editor, when we first started out at release.

So anyway, take care Kostas, if we don't see you at all until SCVII; as with many others here, I'll be looking forward to new work from you then!

Last edited:
You know, coincidentally, both the Prince of Persia and Ryu Hyabusa are characters that I've always felt would fit like a glove as Soulcalibur guests. So many missed opportunities in that regard.

Sorry to hear this will be the last from you for SCVI: you had a pretty consistent quality and a recognizable style. Still, I guess we're all pretty much feeling the low gas tank effect now: I've been certain I was done myself three or four times, but somehow a few months or a year later and I get a little productive impulse. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling like the last gasp wasn't feeling like it was around the corner for the SCVI era of the forum. Honestly I think things would have petered out completely in 2020-2021, if not for Glitch having kept things chugging along almost by himself: my own second winds only came along because I would show up here and be surprised to find some baseline activity still. I honestly hope we can get one last little burst of activity from everyone still lurking, like yours here, so we can go out on a bang, but we'll see.

In any event, I'm pretty proud in a way by the output here in the final analysis. When I look at the threads for the 25ish best contributors here (and similarly with Happy's site), now that all is said and done, I really feel like the community real wrung out all of the potential from that editor, considering it was only an iteration on the version before it. For such limited tools, there's some really quality stuff spread over these threads, including things I honestly would not have thought could be made with this editor, when we first started out at release.

So anyway, take care Kostas, if we don't see you at all until SCVII; as with many others here, I'll be looking forward to new work from you then!

Thank you so much my friend @Rusted Blade for your good words! I feel that we keep one part of the SoulCalibur community active and this part is our creations! Also even now after four years of the release of SoulCalibur VI and as I said before the game stills amazing! But, people say that the good things will end sometime, I feel that I did many things in creation and I tried to do my best as I could, I feel really complete and happy four all of your support! And yes I will be back if SoulCalibur VII will come sometime and I feel that the Creation Mode will be better than ever, with more option, details and etc! Guess what we will be able create! 😉

Last edited:

"What's going on UPDATE"
I'm sure that you haven't expected my return my 8wayrun friends, however it's brief! I really hope that all of you are fine!
I had a great fun with SoulCalibur VI the last night and I was checking my creations, so I decided to create something again after two years almost and this creation is the only one. So, behold, my "Snow flower Setsuka" I'm still playing SoulCalibur VI on my PS5 and I pray everyday for the SoulCalibur VII to be in the works and be announced probably this year! My soul still burns! :sc3set1:

Snow Flower Setsuka
Setsuka Snow Flower.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20231211002216.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20231211002228.jpg

"What's going on UPDATE"
I'm sure that you haven't expected my return my 8wayrun friends, however it's brief! I really hope that all of you are fine!
I had a great fun with SoulCalibur VI the last night and I was checking my creations, so I decided to create something again after two years almost and this creation is the only one. So, behold, my "Snow flower Setsuka" I'm still playing SoulCalibur VI on my PS5 and I pray everyday for the SoulCalibur VII to be in the works and be announced probably this year! My soul still burns! :sc3set1:

Snow Flower Setsuka
View attachment 96143View attachment 96144View attachment 96145
Hey, long time no see. i hope you been well 😊🙏 also, i really like the Setsuka design :)

Back