My SCVI CaS gallery (2p costumes, originals and SoulCalibur legacy characters)

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends! To say the truth I'm so bored to making new CaS's I'm waiting for the new creation parts vol.2. But, today I'll show you my new original character Shen! I realized that I don't have a ninja character in my creations, so I created one! Enjoy.

82.Shen
shen.jpg

Character Info and Story:

Name: Shen
Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan
Birthdate: 12 May
Weapon name: Kagenui

Shen was a very skilled ninja warrior, who born and raised in Kyoto in Japan. After the demon Gel-o-Fury destroyed his home temple Hoko-Ji and his clan, he decided to become a shinobi in order to avenge this demon! He came across with many enemies like Geki and the female ninja warrior Taki who she was looking for her master Toki who was possessed by Gel-o-Fury, They fought and Shen defeated her, then Taki asked Shen if he wanted to assist her in her mission to find Toki. Shen agreed because that was the only way to release Gel-o-Fury and destroy him in order to take his revenge!

Last edited:

Wyldwarrior

[06] Combatant
Shen looks really good nice equipment choices and color combinations. I get what you mean about waiting for the next CaS dlc and getting bored with making new CaS. I feel like I could do a little bit more with whats available but I also feel like it would be too similar to stuff I have already done.

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Shen looks really good nice equipment choices and color combinations. I get what you mean about waiting for the next CaS dlc and getting bored with making new CaS. I feel like I could do a little bit more with whats available but I also feel like it would be too similar to stuff I have already done.
Thank you very much @Wyldwarrior! I feel the same as you if I'll create some new CaS's with this equipment parts that we have, my CaS's will look recurrent or the same with my previous creations, so I will be waiting for the creations parts equipment vol.2!

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends! Character Customization Equipment Part 2 is already out, so I did some updates! I scrapped Ivy's 4p costume idea "sexy pirate" and I gave her the Seraph equipment theme, she looks more "Ivyish" to me now! I also updated Siegfried's 2p costume and replaced his picture in page 1 of my thread and. I created Abyss who wields his legendary weapon "Irkalla"! I know that he is not the Abyss that you are know and he looks like Nightmare's 2p from SC4, but I think that this is the most suitable equipment to create him. BTW I created him as a skeleton too. Tell me which version do you prefer the most! Enjoy and have fun!

Ivy 4p (updated version)
Ivy 4p.jpg

Siegfried 2p (updated version)
siegfried 2p.jpg

83.Abyss
abyss.jpg

Abyss (version 2)
abyss version 2.jpg

Last edited:

GreekChris93

[08] Mercenary
Hello my friends! Character Customization Equipment Part 2 is already out, so I did some updates! I scrapped Ivy's 4p costume idea "sexy pirate" and I gave her the Seraph equipment theme, she looks more "Ivyish" to me now! I also updated Siegfried's 2p costume and replaced his picture in page 1 of my thread and. I created Abyss who wields his legendary weapon "Irkalla"! I know that he is not the Abyss that you are know and he looks like Nightmare's 2p from SC4, but I think that this is the most suitable equipment to create him. BTW I created him as a skeleton too. Tell me which version do you prefer the most! Enjoy and have fun!

Ivy 4p (updated version)
View attachment 62464

Siegfried 2p (updated version)View attachment 62462

83.Abyss
View attachment 62463

Abyss (version 2)
View attachment 62465
great work with Ivy and Siegfried my friend!!
I prefer your first version of your Abyss

Wyldwarrior

[06] Combatant
I think the reason that the skeleton Abyss doesn't work is because the original was more then a skeleton and had bits of muscle and sinew on him. So even though the skeleton is more accurate the first one I think captures the "spirit" of the character a little more. Also the bone armor looks really good on the full Malfested which helps make it stand out.

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
I think the reason that the skeleton Abyss doesn't work is because the original was more then a skeleton and had bits of muscle and sinew on him. So even though the skeleton is more accurate the first one I think captures the "spirit" of the character a little more. Also the bone armor looks really good on the full Malfested which helps make it stand out.
Yes my friend I 100% agree with you and I'll keep the first version of my Abyss! BTW I'll do more alternative costumes for the regular characters and original characters, stay tuned!