"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

Not bad, but Tira and Voldo don’t really vary from their main appearances. The former could use another color scheme to make it more diverse Voldo’s would be good if his primary was his secondary I guess. The white stands out a bit for me.

Classic Astaroth 2P could do with the Opera Mask being more brown.

Cervantes is my favorite of that set.

Voldo is based of his SCII 1p costume and Tira is my own design but I took some elements of her other costumes! BTW thank you for your notices! I'll try to be improved more.. I'm waiting for the DLC creation parts so I'll do some updates! I'm happy that you liked my 2p Cervantes! Stay tuned I'll do more creations this week..

Your work is more striking than ever! I love the way you mix pieces and patterns that most people would not think to put together. I especially love your updated take on Sophitia's 2P from SCI and your Raphael 2P. And your love for Setsuka really shines through in her design.

My only suggestion is to maybe vary your color schemes a bit. I often find myself stuck in the same realm of color (mostly muted colors mixed with bolder metals) when I work on a big set of designs. What I like to do is try using colors I don't particularly love or shades I don't normally use and work from there until the character is complete.

I like that you have been inspired by the past costumes from the previous soulcalibur games. your Kilik, Tira, Zasalamel, Maxi and Raphael are so beautiful!! Hwang, Long and Sets are so nice created and I hope from you to create more veteran characters Hilde for example. nice work man

Your work is more striking than ever! I love the way you mix pieces and patterns that most people would not think to put together. I especially love your updated take on Sophitia's 2P from SCI and your Raphael 2P. And your love for Setsuka really shines through in her design.

My only suggestion is to maybe vary your color schemes a bit. I often find myself stuck in the same realm of color (mostly muted colors mixed with bolder metals) when I work on a big set of designs. What I like to do is try using colors I don't particularly love or shades I don't normally use and work from there until the character is complete.

Thank you very much @Alexandra I'm trying to do my best and thanks for the advices! Stay tuned the legacy characters pack is coming (Arthur, Hilde, Cassandra and Yun-Seong)

I like that you have been inspired by the past costumes from the previous soulcalibur games. your Kilik, Tira, Zasalamel, Maxi and Raphael are so beautiful!! Hwang, Long and Sets are so nice created and I hope from you to create more veteran characters Hilde for example. nice work man

Thanks my bro Chris! Tonight or maybe tomorrow I'll upload my secong legacy characters pack which it will include Arthur, Cassy, Hilde and Yun!

Hello girls and guys I'm here again to show you my Azwel 2p costume which is just his armor break costume and my Arthur and Yun-Seong! Enjoy and have fun!

Azwel 2p (just his armor break costume)
azwel 2p.jpg

Arthur
3.arthur.jpg

Yun-Seong
6.yun-seong.jpg

Last edited:
Hello girls and guys I'm here again to show you my Azwel 2p costume which is just his armor break costume and my Cassandra, Arthur, Hilde and Yun-Seong! Enjoy and have fun!

21.Azwel 2p (just his armor break costume)View attachment 53994

22.ArthurView attachment 53998

23.Cassandra
View attachment 53995

24.Yun-SeongView attachment 53999

25.HildeView attachment 53997

Hilde with helmetView attachment 53996

WOW your yun, cassandra & hilde are gorgeous!!!!! I like the colors of yun's outfit and hey you made hilde more mature??? LOL

These are all really awesome! My only complaint is that Cassandra's chest is waaay too big otherwise I got nothing but good things to say. Hilde and Setsuka ftw!

These are all really awesome! My only complaint is that Cassandra's chest is waaay too big otherwise I got nothing but good things to say. Hilde and Setsuka ftw!

Thank you very much my friend! I'm really happy that you liked my creations! You're right I overdit it with Cassandra's breasts, but it's ok... lol!

So, this batch is awesome and all but, Arthur and Yun are just...perfect! In fact, i could see that tribal look of Yun's as a potential 2P for him. As for Artie, he's spot on, great recreation!! :)

So amazing work one more time Kostas!! Cassandra and Hilde are so well created and Yun is really hot!!
Continue to amaze us

Oh thanks so much Anna! I'll try to be improved in my next creations! I'm thinking to create Amy, Rock, Assassin and Berserker..

So, this batch is awesome and all but, Arthur and Yun are just...perfect! In fact, i could see that tribal look of Yun's as a potential 2P for him. As for Artie, he's spot on, great recreation!! :)

Thank you very much my friend! To be honest I like my Yun very much, but I think that he could be better if I had more costume parts to chose to create him..

Back