"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

Necrid, for as much as I think he's a bleh design, always seemed like he'd be a good rival character for Edgemaster.

EM'S pure physicality vs Necrid's supernatural ability

Oh yes! You have a point!

Hello my friends! It's time for my first pack of 3p costumes for the regular characters! I said that I will be waiting for the new DLC CaS parts, but I can't wait! This pack includes 3p costumes for Siegfried, Ivy, Mitsurugi, Sophitia, Talim, Zasalamel, Kilik and Seong Mina! Enjoy and have fun!

Siegfried 3p (based on his SC3 2p costume)
siegfried 3p.jpg

Ivy 3p
ivy 3p.jpg

Mitsurugi 3p
mitsurugi 3p.jpg

Talim 3p (a recreation of her SC2 3p costume)
talim 3p.jpg

Zasalamel 3p
zasalamel 3p.jpg

Kilik 3p (tiger themed outfit like his 2p costume from SC4)
kilik 4p.jpg

Seong Mina 3p (based on her SC2 3p costume)
seong mina 3p.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my friends! It's time for my first pack of 3p costumes for the regular characters! I said that I will be waiting for the new DLC CaS parts, but I can't wait! This pack includes 3p costumes for Siegfried, Ivy, Mitsurugi, Talim, Zasalamel, Kilik and Seong Mina! Enjoy and have fun!

41.Siegfried 3p (based on his SC3 2p costume)View attachment 55772

42.Ivy 3pView attachment 55768

43.Mitsurugi 3p (based on his SC2 3p costume)
View attachment 55770

44.Talim 3p (a recreation of her SC2 3p costume)
View attachment 55773

45.Zasalamel 3pView attachment 55774

46. Kilik 3p (tiger themed outfit like his 2p costume from SC4)
View attachment 55769

47.Seong Mina 3p (based on her SC2 3p costume)View attachment 55771
I love them all! I especially like Siegfried.

Can i just say how i really LOVE Sieg's, Ivy's and Kilik's 3Ps? Not that the rest aren't amazing ;) Oh, and bravo for putting the Hauberk Sieg wears to good use, i thought of this eguipment to be a waste! Great work φίλε :D

Can i just say how i really LOVE Sieg's, Ivy's and Kilik's 3Ps? Not that the rest aren't amazing ;) Oh, and bravo for putting the Hauberk Sieg wears to good use, i thought of this eguipment to be a waste! Great work φίλε :D

Thank you so much my bro Ardent! In my opinion hauberk is something that knights wear and it fits really well to Siegfried. BTW I'm waiting to see your creations φιλε μου, if you have done some!

Thank you so much my bro Ardent! In my opinion hauberk is something that knights wear and it fits really well to Siegfried. BTW I'm waiting to see your creations φιλε μου, if you have done some!
I'm afraid i haven't my friend, i don't own SC6 yet. Lots of studies (i'm at my final 3rd year at high school, it's really important) and money problems keep me from bying it. The good thing is that i'm keeping notes from all of you here and, when i'll eventually get it after i'm done with all this, i'm going to arrive with LOTS of CaS haha! 'Till then, υπομονη φιλε μου, patience.

Low key hope Ardent has that same lovely olive complexion Kosta (if it’s him) has.

Either way that Mi-Na looks beautiful in her traditional Korean dress. I have a thing for traditionally-dressed Asian women, so...

I'm afraid i haven't my friend, i don't own SC6 yet. Lots of studies (i'm at my final 3rd year at high school, it's really important) and money problems keep me from bying it. The good thing is that i'm keeping notes from all of you here and, when i'll eventually get it after i'm done with all this, i'm going to arrive with LOTS of CaS haha! 'Till then, υπομονη φιλε μου, patience.

Oh I understand! Study to fulfil your goals! Perfect, when you'll get it I'm looking forward to see your CaS thread!

Low key hope Ardent has that same lovely olive complexion Kosta (if it’s him) has.

Either way that Mi-Na looks beautiful in her traditional Korean dress. I have a thing for traditionally-dressed Asian women, so...

Lol! Yeah I really wanted this outfit for Seong Mina and it is really easy to create it!

I would've introduced myself much properly guys but, the thing is that i share the name with a character of the series and, there might be some confusion haha!

Call me crazy, I actually really liked the design you originally had on Zas. 😉 Both look great though, but the area I noticed the most you happened to change 😅 Maybe incorporate that piece into another Zas outfit??

Call me crazy, I actually really liked the design you originally had on Zas. 😉 Both look great though, but the area I noticed the most you happened to change 😅 Maybe incorporate that piece into another Zas outfit??

Haha lol! You liked the previous 3p Zasalamel? I changed his pants because with the previous he was too much! BTW thank you for the notice my friend!

And I not remembering correctly or did you have Groh's suspenders undergarments underneath the savanna necklace too? 😅 and you're welcome! Keep up the good work!

Hahaha Yeah I put on him Groh's undergarments and I didn't like him, so I put him Azwel's pants and I think that now he's fine! Keep it up the good work too my friend, your creations are all awesome!

Back