"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

Hello my friends, girls and guys! Today I'll show you my second pack of 3p costumes for Maxi, Xianghua and Groh! For Maxi and Xianghua I have inspired from their outfits from the previous Soul Calibur games. Enjoy!

Maxi 3p
maxi 3p.jpg

Xianghua 3p
xianghua 3p.jpg

Groh 3p
groh 3p.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my friends, girls and guys! Today I'll show you my second pack of 3p costumes for Maxi, Xianghua, Groh and Sophitia! For Maxi and Xianghua I have inspired from their outfits from the previous Soul Calibur games. Enjoy!

48.Maxi 3pView attachment 55982

49.Xianghua 3pView attachment 55984

50.Groh 3pView attachment 55981

51.Sophitia 3pView attachment 55983

your creations are gorgeous as always your maxi & xianghua 3p costumes are so amazing and I like how simple looks Groh in his 3p!! I wish to create like that!! good work!!!

your creations are gorgeous as always your maxi & xianghua 3p costumes are so amazing and I like how simple looks Groh in his 3p!! I wish to create like that!! good work!!!

Thank you very much my friend! Why you don't upload your creations, if you have done some?

Hello my friends! This time I will show you my third pack of 3p costumes for the regular characters which includes 3p costumes for Taki, Raphael, Tira and Cervantes! I also have for you a small surprise below... Watch and enjoy!

Taki 3p
taki 3p.jpg

Raphael 3p
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ.jpg

Tira 3p
tira 3p.jpg

Cervantes 3p
cervantes 3p.jpg

BONUS surprise:

Algol
15.algol.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my friends! This time I will show you my third pack of 3p costumes for the regular characters which includes 3p costumes for Taki, Raphael, Tira and Cervantes! I also have for you a small surprise below... Watch and enjoy!

52.Taki 3pView attachment 56302

53.Raphael 3pView attachment 56303

54.Tira 3pView attachment 56301

55.Cervantes 3pView attachment 56306

BONUS surprise
56.AlgolView attachment 56304

good Cervantes

nice Raphael

gorgeous Taki

amazing Tira

outstanding Algol

Great stuff one more time Kostas!!

Your 3P is too good 2B true, and Edge Master, but of course, the tatoos, haircut, clever face and equipment choices...nice surprise philos.

Thank you very much φιλε μου @VILARCANE I wanted to create a suitable costume for 2B, so her 3p costume is very close to her style I think! About Edge Master I completed with him the pack of the all legacy characters that they did not appear in Soul Calibur VI and if I had the suitable parts I would created Abyss and Olcadan..

Back