"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

Hello girls and guys! Today I'll show you one more legacy character from SoulCalibur universe. Behold my Rock! Enjoy!

Rock
2.rock.jpg

Last edited:
Creative and inspired as always Kostas!! I like very much your Amy she's so..... so... unique of many other Amy's I saw!! i like the pattern that you used on her stockings! She's cute and a little goth!! Keep it up!

Hello my friends! Today I'll show you the "bonus" characters from Soul Calibur II. I present to you Assassin and Berserker! I tried to created them in order to look just like their Soul Calibur II appearances.. I think I'm really close and after that maybe I will try to create Dampierre, Algol and Lizardman and some originals! Have fun!

Assassin
assassin.jpg

Berserker
berserker.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my friends! Today I'll show you two more legacy characters from Soul Calibur.. Lizardman and Dampierre are here! And two mine original characters Loreen and Darius! (p.s. Lizardman is based on his Soul Calibur I appearance and I tried really hard to make Dampierre's moustache right, I hope that I did it!) Enjoy!

Lizardman/Aeon Calcos
5.lizardman.jpg

Dampierre
16.dampierre.jpg

Darius
darius.jpg

Character Info and Story:

Name: Darius
Birthplace: Holy Roman Empire
Birthdate: 23 December
Weapon Name: Flamberge

Darius is a demon hunter. After he lost his family his wife and his beloved daughter by some malfested creatures Darius became a demon hunter, he learnt about the Evil Seed, the cursed blade Soul Edge and the Azure Knight and he started a long journey in order to capture and kill all those who has some kind of relationship with Soul Edge and with the malfested team! His blood boils for revenge, will he avenge the death of his family?

Loreen
loreen.jpg

Name: Loreen
Birthplace: French Empire (present day Paris)
Birthdate: 4 September
Weapon name: Viper Edge

Loreen is an alchemist who was born in France! When she was a child her father teached her all the secrets of alchemy and Loreen became an expert alchemist in a very small age! He was also talked about the two Soul swords Soul Edge and Soul Calibur and warned her that these swords has great powers! Many years later her father passed away from illness and Loreen was all alone without any other relevant in her side! She started to travel the world in order to learn more about for these two swords! She learnt that a woman named Ivy who she was also an alchemist is a member of the Azure's Knight's team who wields the evil blade Soul Edge! "She is an alchemist too? Maybe she will be a good rival and maybe she knows something.." said Loreen and without a second thought Loreen started to pursue Ivy and the Azure Knight in order to find more clues about Soul Edge and maybe for Soul Calibur!

Last edited:
Here I am my friends! Today it's the day for Yoshimitsu's and Nightmare's 2p costumes! Nightmare's costume is actually a recreation of his SCV 2p costume and I also have two new original characters to show you: The Priest returned from my SCV bonus original characters and Jihiro who is a Japanese swordswoman! I hope to enjoy my new creations.. Have fun!

Yoshimitsu 2p
yoshimitsu 2p.jpg

Nightmare 2p
Desktop2.jpg

The Priest
the priest.jpg

Name: Unknown (the people call him "The Priest")
Birthplace: Ostrheinsburg
Birthdate: 12 January
Weapon Name: Rhombus Rod

The Priest had a visit from a woman named Margaret in his abandoned ruined church in Ostrheinsburg... Margaret asked Τhe Priest to save her child from the corruption of the evil sword but his whereabouts was unknown! The Priest acknowledged that it was possible that Siegfried is the Azure Knight, the wielder of the evil sword, the devourer of the souls and the ruler of all this confession! He thought he had to find something that would exorcise Siegfried and destroy Soul Edge! After many days of searching he found that the power which could to destroy Soul Edge is the spirit sword Soul Calibur! The Priest started a long journey in order to find the Soul Calibur and exorcise Siegfried who is the Azure Knight!

Jihiro
jihiro.jpg

Name: Jihiro
Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan
Birthdate: 29 July
Weapon Name: Large Tachi

Jihiro born in Kyoto in Japan! Her mother was a human but her father was a demon! Her father trained Jihiro to become a skilled warrior in order to protect herself! He also teached her how to control her demonic powers! Many years later a female ninja named Taki who was a demon hunter killed Jihiro's parents! Jihiro sworn revenge, she informed that Taki was looking for a blade with great power named Soul Edge and she thought that this would be the perfect weapon to killed Taki in order to avenge her parents death! Jihiro started to travel the world with one goal to find Soul Edge before Taki and kill her..

Last edited:
Here I am my friends! Today it's the day for Yoshimitsu's and Nightmare's 2p costumes! Nightmare's costume is actually a recreation of his SCV 2p costume and I also have two new original characters to show you: The Priest returned from my SCV bonus original characters and Jihiro who is a Japanese swordswoman! I hope to enjoy my new creations.. Have fun!

34.Yoshimitsu 2pView attachment 54625

35.Nightmare 2pView attachment 54626

36.The PriestView attachment 54623

Name: Unknown (the people call him "The Priest")
Birthplace: Ostreinsburg
Birthdate: 12 January
Weapon Name: Rhombus Rod

The Priest had a visit from a woman named Margaret in his abandoned ruined church in Ostrheinsburg... Margaret asked Τhe Priest to save her child from the corruption of the evil sword but his whereabouts was unknown! The Priest acknowledged that it was possible that Siegfried is the Azure Knight, the wielder of the evil sword, the devourer of the souls and the ruler of all this confession! He thought he had to find something that would exorcise Siegfried and destroy Soul Edge! After many days of searching he found that the power which could to destroy Soul Edge is the spirit sword Soul Calibur! The Priest started a long journey in order to find the Soul Calibur and exorcise Siegfried who is the Azure Knight!

37.JihiroView attachment 54624

Name: Jihiro
Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan
Birthdate: 29 July
Weapon Name: Great Katana

Jihiro born in Kyoto in Japan! Her mother was a human but her father was a demon! Her father trained Jihiro to become a skilled warrior in order to protect herself! He also teached her how to control her demonic powers! Many years later a female ninja named Taki who was a demon hunter killed Jihiro's parents! Jihiro sworn revenge, she informed that Taki was looking for a blade with great power named Soul Edge and she thought that this would be the perfect weapon to killed Taki in order to avenge her parents death! Jihiro started to travel the world with one goal to find Soul Edge before Taki and kill her..

Nightmare's 2P is really close to his 2P of SCV..... nice Yoshimitsu too!!! The priest is a really cool character with interesting story and I'm love with your Jihiro her design and her story are really good man and Taki has a woman rival at last!!! I'm hyped with your striking work one more time!!!!!!

Back