"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

I dunno if you tried, but if you did, I see you too were demotivated from making Riese. I was going to make Aeneas and Riese to start a Chronicles collection of my own, but since I couldn't even get that far, I decided to just not bother. Aeneas looks a bit like I was going to go, though you did make him a bit more heavily armored than I would have. Eurydice looks really nice, though obviously a bit of artistic license was taken with her too. She's got the same vibes going for her, however. Feofan just isn't the same without his goofy too-young anime face, but otherwise he looks good... though wasn't he wearing shorts? Amrita's kinda neat, though she wouldn't have been one of my first picks. And lastly Jinkai looks pretty spot-on, shame there's no shuriken style... but I kinda love how Haohmaru has trended towards some sort of Katana & Shuriken stand-in for SoulCalibur VI, as Gatsu's Miser used it as well!

Oh I forgot Riese! LOL And I said that I chose the most recognizable characters from "Chonicles of the Sword"! BTW Thank you! About everyone, I tried to give them some redesigns based on their SCIII appearances! There are so many things that are missing for example Feofan's cute face, in my creation he looks more mature and his shorts are missing because Creation system didn't allow me to put on him the shorts with this customization! Amrita is full recreated but I kept some signature elements of her old appearance the Monk's hood and the long skirt! And for Jinkai, Miser's style is awesome, I thought that I can create a shuriken behind him, but I failed so I gave HaohMaru's style and I think it fits him very well!

Last edited:
my dear Kostas the group from chronicles of the sword are really amazing...!! I love the colors that you chose again..... but yes I agree with DanteSC3 Riese is missing...??? please create her....

my dear Kostas the group from chronicles of the sword are really amazing...!! I love the colors that you chose again..... but yes I agree with DanteSC3 Riese is missing...??? please create her....

Thank you again sweet Anna! About Riese, yes is too bad that I forgot her, but I'm thinking to create her as a bonus character! Who knows? Stay tuned!

@DanteSC3 and @annasoulcalibur and other my 8wayrun friends! Behold, the "Extra Bonus" character Riese finally make it into the SoulCalibur III "Chronicles Of The Sword" team! And believe me she was difficult to create her! Enjoy! (I also added her along with the other "Chonicles" characters above to my other post!)

Riese
riese.jpg

Last edited:
You did a very good job Kostas!

I ever disliked SC3 npcs as they ever felt "without roots", i will have prefered if they did them with clear nationality/backround instead they gone for generic anime version of "knight" "samurai" and setting in fantasy kingdoms etc... Unlike let's say SC1 where everything happened in real nations

But you managed to pick the ones i liked most!
Jinkai imho was by far the most memorabile of all: he got a clear theme, a strong design and an original enough distinctive figure that could have been even a standard cast guy if they wanted work on him

Aeneas despite super simple design somehow managed to stick into everybody's memory, mine too... Possibly first name that come to mind

Feofan was maybe a personal favorite of mine: i ever like the S&S style, but Abelia was a poor choice... despite being a very pleasant design by itself, having a blonde girl repping S&S in a game that already had Sophi and Cass was redundant as can be lol
Feofan in that felt fresh take at It, gave a completely different vibe
Not a fan of the name though, sound chinese lol

Out of dozens and dozens you managed to pick my top 3, you get a bravo for the good taste :D

You did a very good job Kostas!

I ever disliked SC3 npcs as they ever felt "without roots", i will have prefered if they did them with clear nationality/backround instead they gone for generic anime version of "knight" "samurai" and setting in fantasy kingdoms etc... Unlike let's say SC1 where everything happened in real nations

But you managed to pick the ones i liked most!
Jinkai imho was by far the most memorabile of all: he got a clear theme, a strong design and an original enough distinctive figure that could have been even a standard cast guy if they wanted work on him

Aeneas despite super simple design somehow managed to stick into everybody's memory, mine too... Possibly first name that come to mind

Feofan was maybe a personal favorite of mine: i ever like the S&S style, but Abelia was a poor choice... despite being a very pleasant design by itself, having a blonde girl repping S&S in a game that already had Sophi and Cass was redundant as can be lol
Feofan in that felt fresh take at It, gave a completely different vibe
Not a fan of the name though, sound chinese lol

Out of dozens and dozens you managed to pick my top 3, you get a bravo for the good taste :D

Thank you very much my bro @Gatsu for the good comments! You know that I like to create characters from SoulCalibur universe and I think that "Chronicles Of The Sword" introdused us some really cool and interested characters! You are right that it's feeling about that they are characters "without roots", but Aeneas, Feofan, Eurydice, Amrita, Jinkai and Riese are the most recognisable as I have stated before in my previous posts and I think that the most of us remember them! I'm glad that I picked those that you like the most, they are my favorites too! Anyway I think that I repeat myself through my new CaS's because we haven't got the new Customization Pack along with the third DLC character, I need new customisable parts to create some new original characters and I think that my inspiration is starting to running out!

Hello my friends! It's been almost two months since I uploaded my previous creations! Now, I'm here and guess what, my beloved Setsuka is finally in SoulCalibur VI! You know that I am great fan of her and she is my main character since her first appearance in SoulCalibur III! Her 2p,3p and 4p costumes are here! Her 2p is actually her SCIV 1p costume, her 3p is the CaS Setsuka that I had created and her 4p costume is based on "Lady Snowblood" movie! I hope you like those costumes! And also Mitsurugi's 2p costume is his SCV 1p now but with different hairstyle and you can see his updated picture in page 1 of my thread and the 2p costume that I had created for Mitsurugi is now HaohMaru's 3p costume! Enjoy and have fun!

Setsuka 2p (Her SCIV 1p costume)
setsuka 2p.jpg

Setsuka 3p
setsuka 3p.jpg

Setsuka 4p (Based on "Lady Snowblood")
setsuka 4p.jpg

HaohMaru 3p
haohmaru 3p.jpg

Mitsurugi 2p (his SCV 1P costume with different hairstyle)
mitsurugi 2p.jpg

Easter Egg! "Brunette Setsuka SCVI 1p"
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200805155811.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my friends! It's been almost two months since I uploaded my previous creations! Now, I'm here and guess what, my beloved Setsuka is finally in SoulCalibur VI! You know that I am great fan of her and she is my main character since her first appearance in SoulCalibur III! Her 2p,3p and 4p costumes are here! Her 2p is actually her SCIV 1p costume, her 3p is the CaS Setsuka that I had created and her 4p costume is based on "Lady Snowblood" movie! I hope you like those costumes! And also Mitsurugi's 2p costume is his SCV 1p now and you can see his updated picture in page 1 of my thread and the 2p costume that I had created for Mitsurugi is now HaohMaru's 3p costume! Enjoy and have fun!

Setsuka 2p (Her SCIV 1p costume)
View attachment 77644

Setsuka 3p
View attachment 77645

Setsuka 4p (Based on "Lady Snowblood")
View attachment 77646

HaohMaru 3p
View attachment 77648

Mitsurugi 2p
View attachment 77643

Easter Egg! "Brunette Setsuka SCVI 1p"
View attachment 77647

your love for SETSUKA it's really clear to your creations I LOVE the colors that you used for her 4p and the lady snowblood idea...!!!
well done Kostas

I LOVE all your Setsukas Kostas!!! the 3P & 4P are really stunning...!!! the Lady Snowblood theme for the 4P made Setsuka to look like goddess... Bravo my dear..!!!

note: brunette Setsuka is prettier than blonde....

As always superb quality in these creations, Namco should include some of this work as additional default costumes in future DLC patches.

I'm delighted by Setsuka 2P, Aeneas, Feofan & Eurydice, it brings back great memories from SC3.

As always superb quality in these creations, Namco should include some of this work as additional default costumes in future DLC patches.

I'm delighted by Setsuka 2P, Aeneas, Feofan & Eurydice, it brings back great memories from SC3.

Thank you so much my friend @Byros for your good words! I'm really happy that you like my creations! Stay tuned I will upload some new original characters very soon!

Your Setsuka and Haohmaru alts look good. It must be great to have the actual Setsuka in game now instead of having to use a CAS substitute.

Back