"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

Creativity... inspiration... unique stuff as always!!
Those new cas are all so amazing...!! I love the way you find the names for your original characters and conect their stories with Soulcalibur universe and characters!! Zarvaryss reminds me someone but i don;t remember who..
I don't have got anything else to say.. You ROCK!!

Thank you very much my bro Chris! You know, that I always try to do my best as I can! About Zarvaryss, I have been inspired to create him by a character named Mylarrvaryyss who he appeared in N3 Ninety Nine Nights an exclusive Xbox 360 game which it was released in fall 2006!
image_ninety_nine_nights-2519-789_0001.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much my bro Chris! You know, that I always try to do my best as I can! About Zarvaryss, I have been inspired to create him by a character named Mylarrvaryyss who he appeared in N3 Ninety Nine Nights an exclusive Xbox 360 game which it was released in fall 2006!
View attachment 75534

awesome man!! Myla...what?? I know the game but I've never played it!!!
Anyway your original Zarvaryss looks better than the character who you've been inspired from...

View attachment 75534
That game got some interessing inspiration for SC!
I remember my fav design was the priest, it was atypical but surprising it fitted the universe perfectly

Zarvaryss looks really badass. Helena is a bit complex though. She’s probably held back by item limitations I guess.

Thank you so much @SpellcraftQuill! BTW I missed your creations!

That game got some interessing inspiration for SC!
I remember my fav design was the priest, it was atypical but surprising it fitted the universe perfectly

Yes my friend @Gatsu N3 Ninety Nine Nights had got an amazing art direction and I always admire the detailed designs of every character from this game! The game also made me inspired to create original characters for SoulCalibur V and VI. And yes the priest's name is Klarrann and I also created a character based on Klarran for both SoulCalibur V and VI and I gave him a name "The Priest" Lol!
NEW Klarran.jpg the priest.jpg

Great job on Margaret Schtauffen simple elegance! I love it!

Thank you very much @HappyColour! I'm so glad that you like her!

Last edited:
Hello my friends, how's it goin'? I'm here with new creations of course! I realised that many CaS artists created the SCV newcomer characters, so I decided to create them and trust me it wasn't so easy because of the lack of items! Patroklos, Pyrrha, Z.W.E.I, Natsu, Xiba, Leixia are here, they look just like their SCV appearance but a bit differrent! Viola is also here but with a completely new outfit created by me, I didn't want to give her just the SCVI Amy's outfit so I recreated her from the scratch, based on her SCV costume! I hope you like them, Enjoy and have fun!

SOULCALIBUR V "New Characters Cast"

Patroklos Alexander
patroklos.jpg

Pyrrha Alexandra
pyrrha.jpg

Z.W.E.I
Z.W.E.I.jpg

Viola
viola.jpg

Natsu
natsu.jpg

Leixia
leixia.jpg

Xiba
xiba.jpg

Last edited:
what.... was... that...?? Kostas you did an amazing work one more time!!! elegant creations and I LOVE the elements that you used on Natsu, Pyrrha & Viola!!! Well done my boy!!! <3

what.... was... that...?? Kostas you did an amazing work one more time!!! elegant creations and I LOVE the elements that you used on Natsu, Pyrrha & Viola!!! Well done my boy!!! <3

Thanks one more time dearest Anna! I know that you always like and enjoy more the female characters, but Pyrrha, Natsu, Viola and Leixia were sure a part of this group, I also tried to create Pyrrha Ω, but I failed!

Good group! I liked Xiba the most :sc1kil1:

Thank you Gatsu, I'm glad that you liked Xiba!

Hello my friends, how's it goin'? I'm here with new creations of course! I realised that many CaS artists created the SCV newcomer characters, so I decided to create them and trust me it wasn't so easy because of the lack of items! Patroklos, Pyrrha, Z.W.E.I, Natsu, Xiba, Leixia are here, they look just like their SCV appearance but a bit differrent! Viola is also here but with a completely new outfit created by me, I didn't want to give her just the SCVI Amy's outfit so I recreated her from the scratch, based on her SCV costume! I hope you like them, Enjoy and have fun!

SOULCALIBUR V "New Characters Cast"

121.Patroklos Alexander
View attachment 75767

122.Pyrrha Alexandra
View attachment 75768

123.Z.W.E.I
View attachment 75772

124.Viola
View attachment 75769

125.Natsu
View attachment 75793

126.Leixia
View attachment 75766

127.Xiba
View attachment 75770

although that we don't have the SCV items you did it kostas!!!!! you made them to look like their official SCV entries...!!!
viola's redesign is superb...what did you use for her hood???? i LOVE xiba, natsu & patroklos...!!!

although that we don't have the SCV items you did it kostas!!!!! you made them to look like their official SCV entries...!!!
viola's redesign is superb...what did you use for her hood???? i LOVE xiba, natsu & patroklos...!!!

Thanks so much my friend @sotpal_95! I'm really glad that you liked them! For Viola's hood I used Nakoruru's headband.

Hello my friends, I have something new to show you! Yes, new creations! I realised that Chronicles Of The Sword mode from SoulCalibur III had some really cool characters so I decided to create some characters with some recreation elements. I chose the most recognizable characters in my opinion. Let's find out who remembers them? Enjoy and have fun!

Aeneas
aeneas.jpg

Eurydice
eurydice.jpg

Feofan
feofan.jpg

Amrita
amrita.jpg

Jinkai
jinkai.jpg

Riese
riese.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno if you tried, but if you did, I see you too were demotivated from making Riese. I was going to make Aeneas and Riese to start a Chronicles collection of my own, but since I couldn't even get that far, I decided to just not bother. Aeneas looks a bit like I was going to go, though you did make him a bit more heavily armored than I would have. Eurydice looks really nice, though obviously a bit of artistic license was taken with her too. She's got the same vibes going for her, however. Feofan just isn't the same without his goofy too-young anime face, but otherwise he looks good... though wasn't he wearing shorts? Amrita's kinda neat, though she wouldn't have been one of my first picks. And lastly Jinkai looks pretty spot-on, shame there's no shuriken style... but I kinda love how Haohmaru has trended towards some sort of Katana & Shuriken stand-in for SoulCalibur VI, as Gatsu's Miser used it as well!

Back