"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

A lot of work and care...your patterning n coloring is always spot-on. I dunno any of those but they all look damn good

Thank you so much my friend @VILARCANE! I'm so glad that you liked them! Oh, you didn't play any of Samurai Warriors game? You should! "Warriors" games have really cool characters and keep me inspired to create my CaS's!

I spent an awful lot of time playing the Warriors games, so I love this. I think Noh and Okuni are my favourites out of this first bunch. I'm sitting here with a checklist of possible characters the next pack could have - based on my poor memory of what parts there are, haha!

I have to say though, I love this thread as whole. Great patterns and colours. I'm probably not the best for evaluating 2Ps or 3Ps but for what it's worth, your ones seem to stay true to the characters in question and I particularly like your Mitsurugi 3P. I also like your take on the dishevelled Elysium (if there was ever an appropriate visualization of the fate of SCV - this is it).

For OCs, I like Rodolfo, Elorith, Elena, Kistune and Folklore the best. I mean, I like them all but those are the ones that stick with me.

Hello my friends, girls and guys! Today is the day for the pack B of my CaS Samurai Warriors! This pack includes: Oichi, Mitsuhide Akechi, Kenshin Uesugi, Keiji Maeda, Masamune Date and Ina! I hope you like them! I don't know if I will do a pack C. Tell me who you want to see from Samurai Warriors universe? Enjoy and have fun!

Oichi
oichi.jpg

Mitsuhide Akechi
mitsuhide akechi.jpg

Kenshin Uesugi
kenshin uesugi.jpg

Keiji Maeda
keiji maeda.jpg

Masamune Date
masamune date.jpg

Ina
i-na.jpg

I spent an awful lot of time playing the Warriors games, so I love this. I think Noh and Okuni are my favourites out of this first bunch. I'm sitting here with a checklist of possible characters the next pack could have - based on my poor memory of what parts there are, haha!

I have to say though, I love this thread as whole. Great patterns and colours. I'm probably not the best for evaluating 2Ps or 3Ps but for what it's worth, your ones seem to stay true to the characters in question and I particularly like your Mitsurugi 3P. I also like your take on the dishevelled Elysium (if there was ever an appropriate visualization of the fate of SCV - this is it).

For OCs, I like Rodolfo, Elorith, Elena, Kistune and Folklore the best. I mean, I like them all but those are the ones that stick with me.

Thank you so much for your good comment my friend @Fliptop I'm so glad that you liked and enjoyed some of my creations! I always try to do my best as I can. About Samurai Warriors the pack B is just posted! You can see the new characters above! Have fun!

Hello my friends, girls and guys! Today is the day for the pack B of my CaS Samurai Warriors! This pack includes: Oichi, Mitsuhide Akechi, Kenshin Uesugi, Keiji Maeda, Masamune Date and Ina! I hope you like them! I don't know if I will do a pack C. Tell me who you want to see from Samurai Warriors universe? Enjoy and have fun!

Oichi
View attachment 78311

Mitsuhide Akechi
View attachment 78315

Kenshin Uesugi
View attachment 78310

Keiji Maeda
View attachment 78313

Masamune Date
View attachment 78314

Ina
View attachment 78312

OMG you did it again....!!
those that i wanted to see are here!!!!! Oichi Masamune ina & Kenshin are the BEST!!!!
if you have plans to do a PACK C please do Nene Naotora li Sakon & Kotaro fuma <3

OMG you did it again....!!
those that i wanted to see are here!!!!! Oichi Masamune ina & Kenshin are the BEST!!!!
if you have plans to do a PACK C please do Nene Naotora li Sakon & Kotaro fuma <3

Thanks a lot @sotpal_95! I think to create a pack C, but it's difficult to choose the characters that they will be included! Your choises are really interesting Kotaro Fuma is one of my favorites, but I wonder how I will create him LOL!

I'm in awe... I LOVE, LOVE you samurai warriors girls!! Kunoichi, Okuni, Nohime, Ina and Oichi are so gorgeous and the guys too!!! Everyone are so well created with the right parts and colors!!! I know the samurai warriors series but I haven't played any game...Excellent!! another great work of yours my dear..

-- You asked who we want to see if you will do a pack c???
Okayyy.. I want Kai, Nene, Naotora!!! --

I'm in awe... I LOVE, LOVE you samurai warriors girls!! Kunoichi, Okuni, Nohime, Ina and Oichi are so gorgeous and the guys too!!! Everyone are so well created with the right parts and colors!!! I know the samurai warriors series but I haven't played any game...Excellent!! another great work of yours my dear..

-- You asked who we want to see if you will do a pack c???
Okayyy.. I want Kai, Nene, Naotora!!! --

My dear Anna thank you so much! I know you are a fan of my female CaS characters! LOL! BTW nice requests for my potential pack C! I don't know if I will do this pack, but it's nice to get some ideas.

your characters are very pleasant to watch. Careful choice of colors. Your B pack is a success ....

Thank you very much my friend @superdurand!

You know how I love Setsuka my friends so I have some extra costumes for her! Everyone asked for her SoulCalibur III 1p costume to be back, but I think that it's difficult for Project Soul to revive this costume for her, so I recreated it! And also I missed an European outfit for Setsuka the second one is based on her SoulCalibur IV 2p costume. I hope that you like those costumes for my beloved Setsuka. Enjoy and have fun!

Setsuka SoulCalibur III 1p
setsuka SCIII.jpg

Setsuka European style "Neve"
setsuka extra 2.jpg

Last edited:
You know how I love Setsuka my friends so I have some extra costumes for her! Everyone asked for her SoulCalibur III 1p costume to be back, but I think that it's difficult for Project Soul to revive this costume for her, so I recreated it! And also I missed an European outfit for Setsuka the second one is based on her SoulCalibur IV 2p costume. I hope that you like those costumes for my beloved Setsuka. Enjoy and have fun!

View attachment 78363

View attachment 78364

A work with quality & devotion.. beautifull as always..! You're the one of a few people Kostas who managed to bring back Setsuka's iconic costume..!! Everyone loves her SC3 costume.. Her "Neve" costume is beautifull too it makes you to imagine these times in history of 16th century..

A work with quality & devotion.. beautifull as always..! You're the one of a few people Kostas who managed to bring back Setsuka's iconic costume..!! Everyone loves her SC3 costume.. Her "Neve" costume is beautifull too it makes you to imagine these times in history of 16th century..

Τhank you so much Chris! Yes, I really wanted a recreation of her SoulCalibur III 1p costume, but I think that it's hard for the developers to create this again, so I tried to create it using her SoulCalibur IV kimono, it's the right choise. It could do be better and I will say again. I tried! LOL!

View attachment 78363

View attachment 78364
These are incredible! they look like they were made by the devs themselves. i'm a fan ^^

Back