My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery “THE COMPLETE EDITION”

you know how much I love all of your creations my dear Kostas....I'm obssesed with your Ivy's costumes...!!!
The stories of your original characters are really nice!!!! Espesially Folklore's and Cornelia's are really sad..!!! I LOVE how you involved them to the regular characters of soul calibur!! you made Folklore to be Ashlotte's brother how cool..???!!

In conclusion I LOVE everything well done & congratulations...!!!!

Really awesome work. I enjoyed viewing these! Lots of inspiration. I wasn't counting but seems like there's maybe more than the 100 slots worth here? How do you get around that?

Hi,

I have to say this one thing first, one i have said many times : your creations flow effortlessly before my eyes like water in a stream of souls and truly appease me like watching a painting or art...

Everytime i see your stuff, i think of you as a poet crafting CAS like others do haikus, it's so relaxing to see the always harmonious blend of colors, parts, makeup on both OC and RC.
If i have to be completely honest, my jaw rarely dropped but i still love your stuff and believe me, i know the immense amount of time there is behind your portfolio. You are one the grandmasters, a true CAS GM and like the chess players, you know exactly where to put each piece :)

Bravo philos, and fare thee well !

you know how much I love all of your creations my dear Kostas....I'm obssesed with your Ivy's costumes...!!!
The stories of your original characters are really nice!!!! Espesially Folklore's and Cornelia's are really sad..!!! I LOVE how you involved them to the regular characters of soul calibur!! you made Folklore to be Ashlotte's brother how cool..???!!

In conclusion I LOVE everything well done & congratulations...!!!!

Thank you my sweet Anna! I really like that you like the stories of my original characters! I'm so happy that you always support me, like my creations and tell good words to me! I love and appreciate this! Thank you!

Really awesome work. I enjoyed viewing these! Lots of inspiration. I wasn't counting but seems like there's maybe more than the 100 slots worth here? How do you get around that?

I'm so happy my friend @LostSoul_83 that you have a lot of fun viewing my creations! Thenk you for your good comment! My creations along with the costumes for regular characters are in total 168! But many of these are not playable and not available in the Creation slots! I have created many of these only for fun and to share here in 8wayrun!

Hi,

I have to say this one thing first, one i have said many times : your creations flow effortlessly before my eyes like water in a stream of souls and truly appease me like watching a painting or art...

Everytime i see your stuff, i think of you as a poet crafting CAS like others do haikus, it's so relaxing to see the always harmonious blend of colors, parts, makeup on both OC and RC.
If i have to be completely honest, my jaw rarely dropped but i still love your stuff and believe me, i know the immense amount of time there is behind your portfolio. You are one the grandmasters, a true CAS GM and like the chess players, you know exactly where to put each piece :)

Bravo philos, and fare thee well !

Oh my bro @VILARCANE I was moved on by your good words! I'm so excited with your good comments, with your long support these 2.5 years since the release of SoulCalibur VI and since the first day that I had posted my creations! Your comments make me feel really good and cool because I think that I did something right through my creations and also you helped me and many other CaS artists helped me here through your support and good comments, to be improving and improving! I really appreciate this and the words are not enough to express how nice I'm feeling right now! About my new complete creations thread, I felt that I have to repost my creations in order to show my work completely, but I will stop for a while, maybe I will return if a season 3 will happen as I said before! Thank you for everything!

Last edited:
Kostas we all know how fabulous & excellent is your work.. Your creations are godlike I really enjoy the fact that you created a new thread with all of your creations.!!

You are one of the best of the few CAS artists here and a nice person too... Bravo again!!

Kostas we all know how fabulous & excellent is your work.. Your creations are godlike I really enjoy the fact that you created a new thread with all of your creations.!!

You are one of the best of the few CAS artists here and a nice person too... Bravo again!!

Chris, thank you for your comment, you and many other members and CaS artists here in 8wayrun made me really happy with your good words to me! Big thanks!

Mother of a lot of things that's a good Mitsurugi! I've tried a similar combo of clothes before but i obviously need to play around with stickers and pattern more!

Mother of a lot of things that's a good Mitsurugi! I've tried a similar combo of clothes before but i obviously need to play around with stickers and pattern more!

Thank you my friend! Yeah, I never believe that Lei's jacket from Tekken 7 fits Mitsurugi very well for a modern version!

Back