My Version of the SCVI Story

Darkmoonlight

[13] Hero
Hello everyone this is my first fanficition on 8wr, and I am glad to be writing :D
Anyway, this is what I would see happening after SCV, I'm making up a lot of back-stories and stuff like that. Here is some abbreviations I might use.
- POV- Point of View
**-flashback
Together, Pyrrha and Patroklos held Soul Edge, Soul Calibur right underneath their very palms, they struck the sword together. They did not expect such a blast to erupt from the two swords clashing. Immense power flowed into a new world, Astral Chaos. It opened in the sky above Pyrrha and Patroklos. A force greater than the swords was pulling them in, trying to hold on to each other's hands, Pyrrha and Patroklos were thrusted into the air and as they screamed towards the power, they lost their grip and were sent opposite ways.
POV- Viola- I searched for him, he said he would be back soon, but I can't help but have the feeling that he is in danger. I ran towards the building in which I could see a vortex in the air. ** "Now create a new world for Amy and Me!"** Another flashback. They were getting worse and worse but the pieces I gathered were starting to fit. Yet I still had questions. Who was the man that had the eyes red as blood? Who was Amy? None of that mattered, I had to see what was going on at the tower.
"Almost there," I panted, "Where are you ZWEI?!" The anger was boiling within me, and suddenly I was approached by a golem. "Where Do you think your going?" Shouted the giant.
"I'm tired of this. I do not have time to fight you. I'll end you quick." I whispered.
The golem tired to splice me into half with his axe, with my orb, I assaulted him and hit him in the middle of his chest with my claw and orb. The wound seemed to bleed green blood, but the golem's wound healed with incredible speed. "What the-?" The golem interpreted my thought and he aimed for my feet. Not a chance. I commanded my orb to move down and I crushed the back of the golem. He fell face first and I saw lightning rods on his back. Using my orb, I skillfully cut them down.
The golem cried, these were his source of power. I kept beating them down off as soon the golem fell and could not stand. I had no time left, as I continued to search for ZWEI.
Walking up countless steps, I heard a cry. The cry from not a human, an animal. "EIN!" I ran towards the sound and up the stairs onto the roof, there I saw ZWEI. Dead, fallen, lifeless. Tears filled my eyes as I felt his body so cold. I screamed loudly and begged for him to awaken. There was not a response.
I looked beyond his body to find yet another, Nightmare. **"Amy, be good girl as I take care of these peasants"**
"Raph---Raphael?" Nightmare, swordless quivered and seemed to recongize my voice. "A-amy? is that you? My beloved?"
Raphael forced himself up, and he went towards me. "Amy... How long... have we been sleeping?" I had no response or words. As he continued the walk to me with his deformed hand and azure armor, he was lifted into the sky, the force I had seen before was now taking him again from me. "NO!" I shouted to the new world erupting in the sky. "Don't Go!"
It was too late. Too late for ZWEI, or for Raphael. But I could somehow still feel both of their presences. I remembered what I had read once, The swords had the power to revive. Is that all I needed? One thing was for sure, I knew that the vortex would lead me to that answer. Taking EIN with me, I ventured into the astral chaos.
Talim
Ivy
Pyrrha

Ok Natsu it is!

I rolled my eyes over and walked to the stern of the ship. I couldn't help but worry about Taki. She guaranteed she would be fine, but suddenly I had the feeling she was in danger. The ship was starting to approach an on coming storm, a vortex in the sky is what it appeared to be. I ran back to Maxi, "Maxi don't go towards that storm it looks dangerous."
"You have no idea." Maxi replied.
" It would be madness!"
He didn't respond. I groaned and went up to Leixia. "He's still acting strange."
"Well he knows where the Kali Yuga is and I trust him!" Leixia boastedl.
"Just be careful."
The ship caught a tailwind, and suddenly we arrived at the storm faster than expected. A beam of dark light had hit the water and a whirlpool was forming. "MAXI YOU IDOIT!"
He brought us to our doom! The water spun around the ship but suddenly, it wasn't the water anymore, the wind from the hole in the sky pulled us up into the vortex.
The four of us were hurled into the sky, and we all screamed, except for Maxi.
I looked around me to find a world of darkness and lost souls wandering, but they were matterless, had no physcial form. Demons. This is most likely where Taki would be, fighting the demons in this place.
"Where is Leixia?"
"She ran off again to find Xiba and Maxi. You've been out for almost two weeks."
"Two whole weeks?!?!"
"Just Kidding! Ten hours at most."
She truly was the mother of Leixia. No matter, I asked, "When are we going to search for them?"
"Whenever your ready."
We ventured into Astral Chaos searching for them.

The world of Astral Chaos was a disfigured mess, stairs led to holes, ropes were broken yet safe, doors were open to several different areas. Confused, we continued towards a gigiantic tower. I could tell that Xianghua had recongized the tower. It was huge, and at the top you could see gleaming lights. A giant roar echoed.
"I don't like the sound of that." I moaned.
"Oh don't be a baby. I thought ninjas were tough."
We went into the building and started climbing the endless stairs. "And how do you know everyone is here?" I asked.
"I don't, I just thought the biggest building would attract the most people."
We kept climbing until we came to the midpoint, where we saw them. Leixia was fighting Maxi. "I won't let you hurt Xiba!"
I ran towards Maxi, but another warrior stood in my path. He was old and seemed to have a lot of experience. "Hey geezer, outta my way, I gotta help my friend as you can see."
"You think that your tactics are good enough to beat me?"
I heard Leixia screamed, I didn't have time for this. I took both my blades and slashed. However the old man had a weapon, an orb.
'Where the hell did that come from?"
"seems like the new generation needs some new enlightment."
The old man was overpowering me, and I could see Xianghua taking the place for Leixia who was struggling. Where was Xiba?!
The old man switched his weapon again, this time into a fencing sword. He bent back and went low. Not a chance. I teleported up and lauched myself toward him. He sidestepped, but this time I knew what to do. I did a round house kick and brought the geezer down. He coughed and I unleashed my demon attack to put him down for a while.
After the battle with the weapon shifting old man, I went towards Maxi.
"Just what the hell are you doing?! We're your friends!" I screamed.
"Your nothing more than pawn. Weak and needed for a revival. Very soon.." He paused, "very soon the three of us, Xianghua, Kilik and me we will be together again!"
Leixia not worried about me, shouted "You need to go up find Xiba he's fighting some man!"
Xianghua and Leixia both looked at me and urged me on. Boy were they too alike.
I went up again and this time, right before the top of the tower, there stood Xiba. He was panting. "WHo are you?!" he shouted to another man, he was covered in a mask and had a rod like Xiba. It was the Kali-Yuga!
The man spoke, "Xiba you have no idea how I suffered through the years. Seventeen years ago, the day that changed my life. My child was born. Me and xianghua named him Xiba. However the curse that I had been given from the evil seed was passed on to you. I gave you my necklace that would keep anyone under control that were under the influence of the evil seed. Then I had become uncontrolable with rage. A old teacher, Edgemaster taught me how to live with the power, however he warned me that a day would come where I would need a new body. Xiba, my son, you will be that vessel. You will become a part of me. My body has aged and soon my body will burn and I will become malfested. I'm sorry, but I will soon be able to live again!"
"I don't think so!" A lightning fast slash pushed back the man. The person it was... Taki!

POV- Cassandra
On the spiral tower, a pathway to another world lied ahead. Soul Edge's domain. I knew Sophitia would enter there to find soul edge and use it to destroy soul calibur. I entered into the world, a place of dis-configured structures. Several destroyed buildings and rock. Souls that had fallen to Soul Edge lied inside here, used as a vessel if the nightmare were to fall in combat. The history books I read were very informative on the subject but did not mention that this place actually existed.
Walking through, I could see the blonde twist and baby blue ribbon Sophitia wore. I jolted ahead and ran in front of her. I spoke, "Sophitia, I won't let you go. I'm not going to let you pass to soul edge." I raised my sword and shield, "you'll have to get through me."
"Cassandra, if I must defeat you to protect my children.." she paused, "I will fufill it."
I was shocked by her words, yet I knew she was serious. I went forward and hit Sophitia with my shield in the face. Overtaken by my quickness, she returned a low kick. I could feel the pain in my joint, and I blocked her incoming attacks. One after another, she was on rapid fire.
"Sophitia we can go home! We can live together and find Pyrrha!"
"Your words do not move me!"
Sophitia lunged and scratched my arm. The pain made me yelp and I fell back a little. Shuffling my feet, I raced towards Sophitia and pretended to use my sword, when I faked out and used my shield low, and I knocked in the gut. A scream burst from my sister's body. Wasn't the same sister in there that I had loved all my childhood? Did she not know the evil she was currently under? My brain filled with thoughts, made me pause and Sophitia came from above and with her shield, she knocked my head. My eyes started to fade, my words blurring into joined mumbles. The last thing I said "I failed you.." made her turn around and the rest went black.
** (end flashback)
Groaning, I awoke to the sound of a storm. In the center of a pile of ruble, I rose. Sophitia was gone, and the world that we had entered changed. More people were in it. A new unsettling feeling had entered, and the power of evil was overpowering.
I could see a pathway made from floating objects that came together to form it. I walked on it eagerly to find her and Soul Edge.
This world was full of bodies of dead beings, but their soul's remained within them. Were these the "vessels" that I had read about? As confusing as it was, I had no time to investigate for things other than Sophitia. I kept along the path and walked over a body that was of a grey haired person. He was my age and had a strange weapon. I had seen him before somewhere, but I couldn't place the name.
Continuing along, I passed an old man who had armor of royality. A strange feeling that I also knew who he was. Continuing, I passed several thieves and other mountebanks that has made their way into this hell hole.
Suddenly, I was approached by a living Soul. Her hair dark as night, and skin brown. She held two elbow blades and was young. "Are you among the living?" She spoke.
"Yes. I am Cassandra Alexandra. I'm looking for a woman named Sophitia. She has blonde hair, a blue shield, and a sword. She's about yay high and wears a blue ribbon in her hair?"
The girl became grave and she said, "I fear to tell you she has met with a terrible fate. She tried to free her daughter from a cursed woman with a ring blade. However, in the process she was killed. Her daughter became captured."
My eyes opened to the widdest extent. A tear dropped as I screamed, "NO! No! It can't be true! It's not! Your Lying!"
"Fear not, for there is a way to bring here back." She held out a shard of a blue sword. "Soul calibur, the pure sword can get rid of the malfested evil within her and with the power of the wind, I can restore her life back. However I need your help."
"Anything!" I pleaded.
"You must help me find her in this place but before that we must go to the tower in this world. I will need your help in my mission for defeating Algol once and for all. The wind has told me how to purify his soul and relinguish the evil here."
"You got it. What's your name?"
"I am Talim, the last priestess of the wind, and a member of the village of the wind deity."
We traveled far into the world. Talim had told me about Sophitia and what happened. She said that she had almost fallen under the influence of Soul Edge when her friend, Yun-Seong had become malfested. She said that in order to save him, she had to travel here and rid the power of soul edge then use the power of the wind to bring him back.
The further we went, the closer we got to the big tower. I was jogging and racing the entire way while Talim took her time. She was sweet and pure, however she has also forgiving and too- trustworthy.
Along the way I stopped and asked, "Talim, would you like to spar with me?"
Without hesitation she replied "Why not."
We got ready for a battle, my shield and sword still in perfect condition. When I saw Talim's weapon, I was shocked to see two elbow blades and a bow and arrow. I had never seen a combination between the types of weapons. We smiled and began to fight.
Talim took out her elbow blades and called to the wind, "Wind, please take them." She through her elbow blades into the air, and they raced towards me. They speed was incredible and it was obvious Talim was doing nothing but preparing an arrow. I dodged every strike they attempted, but the two blades cornered me into a direct view where Talim could shoot her arrow and end me now. "That's it for sparing."
The battle hadn't lasted more than a couple of minutes and without breaking a sweat, Talim defeated me hands down.
"How did you do that?" I asked amazingly.
"I've been learning the skills of a wind priestess. I will soon become strong enough to become a sage where I can utilize my full power of healing and range attacking."
I nodded with a smile and we continued forward.
"You shall not kill me for I am Yoshimitsu II!"
He ran flew with his hand waving one of his katana's in the air. Confusing the pirate, he did a low sweep and attacked with sucidial moves that also harmed himself.
"Do I scare you ole' pirate?" Yoshimitsu dove to the ground and kicked up the pirate then flew up slicing him on the way.
Cervantas screamed, "AHHHH!" and he hit the floor. Dead.
Yoshimitsu was panting and I saw Talim leap forward. "Allow me to assist you." She used the power of the wind to heal his wounds."
I walked over and helped Yoshimitsu. I asked him about his story and how he got here.
"Well," He started, "I was a young boy, being taught by a man named Yoshimitsu. He taught me the art of faking death attacks and use of confusing movements. When he could feel the prescence of Evil approaching near, he went on a ship with me to Europe to find the Source. Without a doubt, it was Soul Edge.
Yoshimistu knew that the person who would have the most would be Cervantas, the man I just killed. He went and as he was defeating the malfested Pirate, he was struck by a blade from another servant of the dread pirate. He could not continue the battle, but instead he did two things that would help me in the future. First, he was able to drain the evil malfested properties of the Pirate and turned him back into a human then left a ritual for me to perform. When he died, his swords were found on an island, but were detectable because of the purple aura they gave off. I tracked them down I claimed to be 'Yoshimitsu II' and accepted the burden of protecting the weak and becoming an enemy to the strong. Now I need to-"
"Is this the death you had imagined for me?"
The pirate struck Yoshimitsu back. However he had changed, he was no longer human, but a burning inferno filled his body instead.
"But how?!" I protested.
"Quite simply," the inferno spoke, "once, long ago, I was the holder of Soul Edge. As time passed, I became defeated and lost the sword. The sword had left its mark, and made me malfested. With the malfested properties, I could live forever. As time passed, my body did not age, but my skill grew better and better. Then the time came when I battled a Japanese warrior. He was a good match, and he performed an ancient move that removes immunity effects and this included the power of being malfested. However, in this place I have the power of when I used to hold Soul Edge. Now, You three are no match for the dread Captain Cervantas!"

Sorry for all the errors in grammer and spelling, hope you like it!
Who should be next: Pyrrha, Patro, Ivy, Voldo?

This was awesome, I really didnt pay attention to the errors cuz it was really good. Can you do Patroklos next? =D :sc5pat1: I am justice!

Patro:
I couldn't do all of it today, heres a teaser!
"Pyrrha don't let go of my hand!" I yelled over the loud clash between the swords.
"Patroklos! No!"
Pyrrha's fingers started to slip through, desperately trying to regain her grip, she was pulled to the north side of this world and I was dragged to the south. The two swords that we though we had destroyed had simply just gotten angry.
I was thrown across rocks and crumbled pieces of the normal world that had been pushed into this demonic area.
I passed lost souls, both living and in a lifeless state. I hit a rock and could feel my back crack. I yelped in pain, and fell on the ground face first.
I could sense another presence near my way. Walking over to me. My eyes- closing- darkness coming in, the shadowy figure was a familiar one.

Back