My Very own Tales of Series (Originals)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED

-Plot 5.1 ( An old friend) added
- EXTRA ( Magicial knight soldier )
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Plot 5.1 : AN OLD FRIEND

5 days have passed and our friends finally arrived at a small forest. As usual, they stopped at
the INN of Duraga and then continued to find the old friend of her highness Ellaine. They finally
ended up in front of a small house with a watermill. The four knocked on the door, but nobody opened.
So they decided to look around and look for the person, who was supposed to live here. While searching
for the man, they heard a loud scream, coming from the back of the house. It was Heats voice.
Heat : HEEEELP! Leave me alone! >_<
???? : I'll teach ya what happens, if some guys think they could do what they want!
Heat : I'M gonna diee! Q___Q Help guys! Heeeeelp! Q_____Q
???? : SO ya got some friends here too?! Don't worry they will learn their lesson too!
The friends found Heat which was carried on the mens shoulder.
Karin : Heat! >.<
Kira : Let him down! >:O
Van : Oh my. This isn't nice. :O
???? : Giving me orders now eh?! You will feel what true hell is!
The men prepared and begun to attacked with his whole fists. The others tried
to dodge and block these attacks, but they were too fast and powerful.
???? : Now I got ya all!
Kira : Damn...This guy is a monster!
Heat : Yeah...He will kill me I know it Q__Q
Karin : Please stop! We are no enemys! :O
Van : She is right! We are all friends. ;)
???? : Ya know what?!...Ya are right. Ya doesn't look like enemys...
Karin : thank goodness...^^'
???? : YA ARE MY ENEMYS TILL THE DEATH!!!
Again, he ran with feared red glowing eyes against them and attacked with a more powerful
fist attack then before. The three began to run again.
Kira : What the hell is wrong with that guy?!... >_<
Karin : I think he doesn't like visitors?? >.<
Van : Now I got enough of this... >:O I will stop him immediately. :O
Van stopped in front of him and took his nunchucks in front of the man. He tried to stop the man
from attacking, but...
Van : Now the catch game is over! >:O Take that old man! :O
The old man stopped in front of van and didn't say a word for a second.
???? : ...old? OLD? WHO ARE YA CALLING OLD MAN?!!
The men took all his strength together and used a even more powerful strike.
???? : WHOOYAAAA!!
The nunchucks did break and Van was standing there like freezed.
Van : My...Nunchucks... GUYS RUUUN! Q___Q HE IS A MONSTER! Q__Q
Now the three run even faster then bevore, but the men almost got them. They ran around the house for
their lives. It seemed like there was no way to stop him, but then...
Karin : I get it! :O
Karin stopped this time in front of him. The men was preparing one of his powerful strikes, but than
stopped. The princess used her necklace in order to show him proof, that they are friends.
???? : Just, who the hell are ya?? Where ya got this necklace from??...
Karin : This is the necklace, I got from my mother.
???? : ... NO, It cant be! KARIN?! IS THAT YA?!
Karin : Um...Yes ö.ö Do I know you? >.<
???? : WHOA YA HAVE GROWN TO A SWEET WOMAN LIKE YA MOM HAHA!
The men invited the group to his house, and prepared some tea. The friends used that time to get their
energy back they lost while running around the house. It was strange. The men, who was running too all
the time, wasn't exhausted at all. he was still full of energy.
???? : MEN! Why didn't ya tell from the beginning ya were friends?
Kira : ...We did tell you numerous times, that we are friends...O.o
Heat : HELL YEAH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO KILL ME! Q___Q
???? : HEHE, Sorry for the harsh treatment. I have to be careful with strangers.
Kira : I arleady heard that excuse...several times. -.-'
???? : Hehe...I AM SERIOUS.
Kira : Okay Okay we got it! O.o
Heat : We forgive you! Please don't eat me Q__Q
???? : HAhahaha. Ya kids are tough. The Lady Ellaine must have much trust in ya.
I'm Fargo. This is my lovely home. HOPE THE TEA IS GOOD?
Heat : Yeah! He is delicous...>_<*
Fargo : Kid ya didn't even try. ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL ME?!...
Heat : NO! No I'm not Q__Q
Karin : WOw...This is really delicious... *-* Did you make him by yourself? ö.ö
Fargo : Sure thing. Seems like ya forgot about me heh. I was there after you were born
and for some time your bodyguard. Then I left the noble live with an important mission.
Kira : To protect the vessel??... O.o
Fargo : So, ya already know about that huh. Yeah, that's right.
Van : Um...That cake is delicous too *_*. You surely are a great cook and teamaker :O
Fargo : Thanks, but only the tea is mine. Tabatha made the cake. She is a very kind girl.
In that moment, a young girl appeared in the door. It was a small girl, which was wearing
strange clothes with some kind of ancient symbols on her outfit.
???? : You called me Mr. Fargo?
Fargo : Nope, but come and take a sit. Drink some tea with us little one.
???? : Thanks, sir.
Fargo : Hehe. That is Tabatha, the mastercook you were searching boy.
Van : I see. :O
???? : It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Tabatha.
Karin : Hello, tabatha ^.^
The group introducted themselve to the girl.
Kira : The Lady Ellaine wanted us to take the vessel from here and protect it
with our lives. But, I wonder...What exactly the vessel is and for what purpose?
Fargo : Haha. So ya kids didn't noticed eh. The vessel is here in the room right now.
Kira : Huh?! O.o Where? I can't see anything. O.o
Heat : Yeah me too! Don't know what you mean >__<
Karin : I can't imagine what the vessel could be. Maybe it is just a code? ö.ö
Van : You really are a sweet girl Tabatha. Your name is soo beautiful. ;)
Kira : You never stop with that do you?! >:O
Van : AW! Whould you stop to hurt my ear >__<.
Kira : Sure. If you stop do annoy me... -.-'
Van : I don't know what...
Kira : you mean... I already know that line... -.-'
Van : Haha. :D
Karin : Whould you be so kind to explain us, what the vesser is? ^^'
Fargo : That girl is it. Tabatha is the one who is capable of controlling Martels
magicial powers.
Kira : Wha..?! O.o That girl is the vessel?!
Karin : This is awesome ö.ö
Heat : She doesn't look so tough to me O.o
Van : I must say, I whould never have expected that... o_O
Fargo : That's why it is hard for the magicial trash to find out.
Kira : I see, but what are we supposed to do with her?
Fargo : Ya heard abot the six trees of live?
Karin : This is our first time here. So we actually don't know what this could be...>.<
Van : I know their history. It was said that there are six trees which are protecting the lives,
while the goddess martel left us behind. Their energy source are the ManaSpheres, which are placed
all over the world. Another one said, that the trees will die, if something happens to the manaspheres.
Fargo : Correct. If all of them are filled with evil the balance between live and death will break.
We can't even imagine, what will happen then...
Karin : How terrible. ö.ö Is there something we can do? >.<
Fargo : Hell yea. Ya guys have to save the world. Tabatha is able to purge the manaspheres and giving the
trees new live. She will come with ya and must be protected. If the enemy manages to capture her, then we
all can say hello to the end. The places where the trees were staying aren't like before. The celestial guard
also known as the six most powerful generals of the magicial knights created tower. There they are stealing their energy to create a way to revive the goddess. You must enter these towers, defeat the celestial guard and revive the trees.
Kira : Whouldn't it be easier to purge the manaspheres ? O.o
Fargo : Won't do it. The spheres are powerful, but not as much as the giant trees. the manaspheres are like single leafs, which were falling down from the trees.
Kira : I see. Then I guess we have no other choice, than fighting all of these generals... -.-
Van : This is really bad. We were to defeat one of them, but this was a close victory... >_<
Heat : We have no choice. >_<
Fargo : I know what ya mean. But there is no other option.
Karin : Well, we will do it...somehow ^^'
Heat : She is right! :O We made it this far >:O No way that...
In that moment many voices appeared in the background. There were screams and sounds that didn't sounded that good. Fargo went to the window and looked to the outside.
Heat : What was that sound?! o.O
Fargo : Heh, looks like we got some more visitors. Ya guys take the exit from the back. tabatha will guide ya there.
I will take them busy for some time. Ya can't fail. Ya are the last hope.
Kira : We won't dissapont you. ^^ take care.
Tabatha : Please, everyone. Follow me to the exit.
Fargo : Heh, these kids.
Fargo looked to the right side and took a old giant katana. Immediately He ran through the door and knocked one soldier after another down. The soldiers got scared, but didn't stop the attack.
Fargo : COME YA MAGICIAL TRASH! I'LL SHOW YA HOW REAL DEMONS FIGHT!
Soldier : Be careful, That guy is a monster!
Soldier 2 : My attacks aren't working?
Fargo : HAHAHA! EVEN MY OLD DOG IS BETTER THAN YA!
meanwhile, the friends left the house and took the secret exit. They followed the path back to Duraga... Kira decided to think about their next Stop after reaching the town...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC/ENEMY

Magicial Knights : These are soldiers which are fighting for an unknown goal. They all have much potential
when it comes to magic and excellent fighters too. They are serving under the Six Generals also known as
"The celestial guard" . Their true leaders identity is still unknown...

MAGIC.KNIGHT
WeaponStyl : Swords, axes, shield &Sword, staffs/ Edgemaster
Weapon : Weapons which are filled with magic
foto1749q.jpg

foto1747b.jpg

( The symbol of magicial knights)

foto1748i.jpg

NPC/SUPPORT

Fargo : he is a little grumpy, but also a very kind Man. fargo was once the bodyguard of Karin her her child years. He left the kingdom in order toprevent enemys from getting the vessel. After the Catch play with our heroes, he helped them and explained the whole story to them as well. After the first meeting, he fought in the end
against the magicial knights, but from what they saw of him...They doupt that, he died...

FARGO
WeaponStyle : He uses his bare fists/ An old katana / Siegfried
Weapon : An very old Katana
fargo2.jpg

fargou.jpg

PROTAGONIST

Tabatha : Some may know her from another series(Tales of symphonia), but since I really love her design
(She look so cute *-* ) I made her part of my story too. ^^
tabatha is known as the "key" or "vessel" which is able to control the magicial power of martel and also is able
to purge the evil and giving back lives to the tree of lives. She is a very kind girl and knows much about magic itself. tabatha joined them after the meeting near Duraga.

TABATHA
WeaponStyle : An noble swordstyle/ Leixia
Weapon : An ancient sword which has strange symbols on it.
tabatha2.jpg

tabatha.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SMALL UPDATE

- Plot 5.2 ( RATATOSK??) added

5.2 Plot : RATATOSK??

With the help of Tabatha, they made it to the secret exit and left the forest. After following
the path back to duraga, the group decided to enter the Inn and discuss their next plans there.
Kira Thought it whould be the best to visit the shops first. After they entered the shop and asked
the shopkeeper for powerful weapons, an unknown Man interupted their conversation.
Unknown : I know a place, where you can find a very powerful sword. It was made by the lord of monsters ratatosk.
Kira : So? Where could this place be?...And who the hell is that ratatosk??
Heat : Me too never heard of a man with that name? O_O
Van : I know...I heard that name somewhere before...
Karin : I think he was a very famous man... ö.ö
Tabatha : That is correct. Ratatosk, also known as "Lord of monsters" was a powerful warrior. Unfortunately, he
was obsessed by his own goals. He never cared about others behaviours and used his unbelievable powers only for his own purposes. Because of his personalit, the people hated and feared him.
Heat : Awesome. O_O How comes you knew about all this?! :O
Tabatha : There are many things I have learned.
Karin : This is really amazing. ^.^
Van : a great cook...such large knowledge...You really are something *_*
Kira : Yeah...but where is that place? O.o
Unknown : It's sleeping in the old ruins of Tartaro...coincidentally I possess a map for this place!
Kira : ...What lucky guys we are. What will it cost?...-.-'
Unknown : 1000 gald and it's yours.
Kira : I knew there was something smelling not right...Here is your gald.
Unknown : Thanks a lot. Here is your precious map.
After the sale was done, the man dissapeared before their eyes.
Heat : You guys think it was the right thing to trust him?O_O
Kira : We had no choice...This weapon may be our trump against these generals...
Karin : He is right...we saw what they are capable of... >.<
Van : Then... We should break up and find these ruins :)
Heat : The map says it's southwest from here. :O
Our friends left druaga again and walked over the field down untill they found some old ruins. There
they had realized, that they aren't the only one, who were searching for the sword. The friends
recognized a fire, which was coming from a place, near the old ruins...

UPDATED

- Plot 5.3 ( first task cleared!) added

Plot 5.3 : FIRST TASK CLEARED!

Our friends finally arrived at the old ruins, where the mysterious sword of Ratatosk was sleeping.
But they had to realize, that they werent alone. Near them, their was a fire. Someone was also searching for
the mysterious weapon...
Heat : Guys look! A fire! :O
Van : Seems like we aren't alone.
Karin : Do you think they too are after the sword? ö.ö
Kira : Well, we don't have time to wait and find out. We must get there before they do.
Van : What if they are friends? :O We should go there and check this out. :O
Karin : He is right kira :O
Kira : I don't like that Idea...but fine. >_<
The friends went to the point, the fire came from and looked carefully, if they are enemys or friends.
They hided themselve behind a rock. Kira wasn't satisified, with what he had to see there...
Kira : You're kidding...These two fools? -.-
Van : Oh It's soldiers, but from what kingdom :O
Kira : These guys are Bug and Mug the chaotic Team of the arcadia knights. Better we just ignore them...
The two soldiers were taking a rest in front of the ruins. A group of soldiers were with them. The tall
one were shouting loud around the place.
Mug : Traitoooor! We know you can hear me! We will find you and then capture you!
Kira : ... yeah, ignore him.^^'
Karin : With traitor...They mean...
Kira : Yes, let's go guys.
Karin : Um...Okay ö.ö
Heat : I like ruins :D. There are many interesting things and fonts on the walls...Oh! and...
Van : Traps...Deadly traps...
Heat : You didn't have to mention that >_<!
Karin : Don't worry Heat. I'm sure they won't be unlimitted traps inside. ^.^
Heat : Okay, hope you're right Karin. Q__Q
Kira : Of course, she's right. Let's go now. I don't want them to notice us.
Heat : You seem to be in a hurry. :O
Karin : Well, They don't have a good relationship ^^'
Van : I see. :O
Kira : Whould you guys mind to stop this talking?? >_<
Van : Of course not. :O Let's go in. ;)
The five entered the old ruin and followed a small way. It was a big one. There were many old
Statues of Monsters. On the wall there were also strange fonts. The way ended and they entered
another room. Inside, there were statues of old warriors, which were standing in a line. At the end,
there was a big gate before them. A strange inscription was written in the gate .
Kira : Hmm...looks like a dead end. The gate is locked...-.-'
Heat : But! There was no other way Q__Q
Karin : Heat is right :O There must be a way to open it. x.x
Van : hmm... That inscriptions could be the key to open it, but I'm not able to understand that speach. >_<
Heat : Me neither... >_<
Karin : I bet Tabatha is able to read it :O
Kira : Right. Tabatha can you understand, what's written in there? O.o
Tabatha : Let me see...
Tabatha readed out the whole line. The others were standing around her with big opened eyes. After few minutes,
she finally managed to understand and translate it.
Tabatha : The one who wants to wield my power, will have to proof his worth. Clear all three tasks behind the Gates and enter my grave...I'm sorry, but the rest is missing...
Kira : hmm...
Heat : Doesn't matter, the missing part says probably something like : then you will optain true power :O!
Van : He's right. There couldn't be anything else. :)
Kira : Fine then. Then let's proceed. What is the task to open that gate??
Tabatha : ...enter the two secret paths. take the sword of light and give it into the hand of its true owner, then
the first gate shall open. That is what it said.
Kira : I see. Thanks Tabatha.
Karin : You really are awesome Tabatha ^.^
Tabatha : Thank you very much Mrs Karin.
Karin : Just call me Karin. :O
Tabatha : Understood...Karin ^^
Heat : Than let us find this secret path :O
Van : let's look for some suspicious things :)
Kira : Right let's look around and then...
Heat : Hey guys! I found stairs! :O
Van : Wha..?! O_O I thought it might be a real secret path and were searching for moveable things...>_<
Kira : I don't care, as long as we get to the sword.
Karin : Let us follow heat ^.^
The four followed heat and ended up into a splittet way. They first tried the right, but then had to go back
and take the other, because the right one was locked.
Heat : There it is! :O That must be the weapon. :O
Kira : Yeah, now we just have to take it back to it's owner. I wonder where?... O.o
Heat : Um...Guys... >_<
Van : WOnder too...the other way was locked. Maybe it was opened now? :O
Heat : guuys...
Kira : Not now Heat -.-'
Karin : Yes, I think the way might opened now. ö.ö
Heat : GUYS! >_<
Kira : What is it heat?!... -.-'
Heat : There is a statue...standing behind you >_<...
Kira : Wha...?! O.o
A giant warrior made of stone, were standing behind them. He was wielding a shield with a skull
and an old rusted blade. The friends were shocked. They didn't expected something like that. Before
they were able to react, the giant one already striked them with a giant swing. The five were able
to dodge it, but got almost hitted by that attack.
Kira : That was close! >:O
Heat : Where did that thing come from?! >_<
Van : I whould ask...What is that thing?! >_<
Kira : Not important. That thing will become just a hand of stones, after we are finished with it! >:O
Karin : Guys! It's attacking again! >.<
Kira dodged the next attack and tried to hit it. The Stone giant blocked kiras attack with his shield.
Van also tried to attack, but it wasn't working. His stone skin was too powerful. Karin and tabatha
took him busy, while The other three were thinking of something else. Heat used his hammer in
order to break the stones. The giant showed no reaction and used another powerful attack.
Heat : I don't get it o.o I got him with my hammer, but nothing happened?! >_<
Kira : He is made of stone. That thing is hard as the strongest steel...
Karin : How are we suppose to break through it >.<
Tabatha : If weapons alone doesn't work, then we should combine magic with our weapons together.
Van : I still don't know, how that is going to help us. :O
Heat : hmm...I GOT IT! :O Let's try it. Karin If I say now, please use your lightning magic >:O
Karin : Ähm...Okay ö.ö
Heat jumped over the head of the giant and used a heavy strike right into his head. A crack appeared after that and Karin used her Lightning spell. the lightning went through the hammer and constructed a powerful explosion inside. the stone giant did fall apart and just tones of stones were left.
Karin : Yay, you did it Heat! *.*
Kira : Good job. ^^
Van : Yes, our little boy got some guts hehe :D
Heat : I...I DID IT!*__*...Wait...Little one?! >:O
Tabatha : great job Heat. ^^
Heat : Hehe, thanks Tabatha :D
Our friends were right. The other way were opened now. They took the weapon to the statue and opened up the Gate to the next floor. There was someone waiting for them...

BOSS 09

Stone Giant (Remsas) : A giant which was sleeping in the Ruins of the mysterious sword. he was awakaned after the heroes proceeded with the Task to open the first Gate. He was defeated through an explosion, created with lightning spell and the hammer of heat.

STONE GIANT REMSAS
WeaponStyle : giant sword and shield/ Patroklos
Weapon : A giant shield with a skullhead on it and a rosted blade
giantremsas2.jpg

giantremsas.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED

-Plot 5.4 ( the biggest enemy...is me?!) added

Plot 5.4 : THE BIGGEST ENEMY... IS ME??

The five managed to finish the first task and entered the next floor after opening the first gate. After they went through it, they recognized, that someone was already waiting for them...
Kira : That's great...We finally managed to get through this door, just to meet these two idiots?! -.-'
It was the two soldiers Bug and Mug. They appeared without their troops right before the five friends.
Heat : Wait, How did they even get here? O.o I thought the gate was locked :O
Mug : Haha...Well, we entered very easy. We just had to...had to...What exactly have we done Bug?
Bug : I don't know Mug. We just ended up here after loosing...I MEAN leaving our troops.
Kira : That's why they are here huh...Really two idiots indeed...
Heat : And they look like two idiots too... o_o
Mug : Silence! How dare you insulting us! You are all under arrest!
Bug : He is right! We will capture you and take you to the king!
Van : My my, don't rush. We aren't here to fight. :O
Mug : Lies! You came to kidnapping us too you thief Kira!
Kira : What the?! Who the hell whould even want to capture someone like you two?! >:O
Bug : Are you insulting us again?...
Kira : No, that wasn't my...Just forget about it...
Mug : You will pay for your criminals!
Bug and mug used their team attack formation and attacked in line. The one who was targeted was Kira alone.
He didn't even realize what they were doing and got hittet by their teamattack.
Kira : Damn...You guys really are pissing me off -.-'
Mug : What is it ?
Bug : You scared of our mighty power?
Kira : Sure... My whole body is shaking already...
Mug : He is fooling us Bug!
Bug : Let us finish him Mug!
The others were standing and watching the fight. Kira was blocking their attack and striked them back with just one attack.
Van : You think he need help?... O.o
Heat : Nah, these two whouldn't be able to strike a kid down it seems... :D
Karin : Poor kira...^^'. They are anytime fighting against him x.x
Kira was forced into his defense. while fighting them, he looked after the others.
Kira : ...Whould you guys mind to help here?! O.o
Van : Oh, sorry it was so exciting. ;)
Karin : ^^'... Okay let us help him :O
The others now stepped into the fight too. Van used a three hit kombo with his nunchucks. The both soldiers were stunned after vans attack and Karin used a Lightningspell to let them loose their consciousness. The friends left them alone and continued to the next Gate. This time, there was one room, which was dark from inside. tabatha went in front of them and begun to translate the text.
Tabatha : This task says : To open the second gate, you will have to face yourself. Just one person is allowed to enter the room without lights. Finish this task and the Gate will open your way to the sword of legends.
Heat : Hmm...Who wants to go?! O_o
Van : I must pass, I don't like dark rooms... :O
Karin : Ähm...I will go if nobody wants. >.<
Kira : I'll go.
Karin : Kira? You ? ö.ö
Kira : Yeah...I want to see what kind of power that sword possess. That's why I'll go.
Karin : Okay, take care :O
Van : Don't die. ;)
Kira : That won't happen. O.o
Heat : You can do it ! *_*
Tabatha : Be careful Kira.
Kira : Thanks guys, I will.
Kira entered the dark room and as soon as he was inside, the door closed itself. The room was filled with light and
another creature appeared in front of him.
Kira : So It's another enemy huh.
A secret gate opened and a person with the exact clothes as kira appeared. After Kira saw his clothes, he got scared. But then he saw his face...
Kira : WHAT THE ?!... SUCH AN INSULT! My face doesn't look like THAT! -///-
Kiras head begun to glowing red. In front of him was a creature which got the exact clothes and body sizes. But his
face was looking like a crazy demon with big white eyes and horns...
Kira : WHo the hell you think you are?! >:O
S.Kira : I'm you.
Kira : No you are not! My face never looked like that! Tell me who you are and take off my clothes you stupid thing!>:O
S.Kira : I'm you. I will defeat myself.
Kira : I told you to stop that noncense. -.-'' You are NEVER me! >:O
S.Kira : I will take your place. My original One.
The others were listening, what was going on inside and were confused.
Karin : What is that sound? ö.ö
Heat : sounds like kira is mad on something O_o
Van : You think so? :)
Than a loud shoot came from the locked room.
Kira : Damn you! Why does I have such a failure of a fake?! >:O
S.Kira : I will kill you.
Kira : Shut up already! -.-''
The room begun to crash inside. The friends were worried about Kira. Many of tones were coming from the
locked door.
S.Kira : Is that all my original version can do?
Kira : Now YOU MADE IT! DiE YOU insult of a copy of mine! >:O
Kira took his blade and attacked directly, but the shadow of kira blocked his attack. It was like fighting
a mirror. The enemy made the same moves like kira did. He wasn't seeing an ending to all this.
Kira : That can't be... This thing is copying all of my moves... -.-'. There must be something I can do
about it...
S.Kira : You can not win.
Kira : Oh, I show you what I can do you... -.-''
Kira attacked again and tried to fool him with a faint attack, but the shadow also used like kira a faint attack.
the two blades were clashing together. Kira fought hard, but there were no way out...But then kira recognized a way.
Kira : Wait a second...that thing got another blade. If I use my special move and use the right distance, I should be
able to defeat that thing...
Kira jumped off him on distance. then he used his special move and made One step before using it. The Hit got The shadows face and its mask got cutted down. the mask did fell off and the shadow itself dissapeared into the light. The door opened again and Kiras friends entered now.
Karin : Kira?! Are you fine!? >.<
Heat : Kira you...Huh? why are you glowing red O_o
Kira : Don't even ask...-///-
Tabatha : You did it Kira. the gate opened.
Van : good job :D Let's keep going.
The five went through the second gate and were preparing for the last task before getting the mysterious sword.
Kira : Hey guys...Does my face look crazy like a demon or something?...O.o
Karin : What?! ö.ö Why are you asking? x.x
Kira : never mind...

______________________________________________________________________________________

MINIBOSS

Bug :Friend of Mug and soldier of the imperial knights of arcadia. He is the head of the Chaotic team and thinks always before acting. He also is a little clumsy if it comes to fighting.

BUG
Weapon Style : hellbarde / Xiba
Weapon : Imperial Hellbarde
foto1459.jpg

foto1457s.jpg

Mug : friend of Bug and Soldier of the Imperial knights of arcadia. Always heading in fights and trying to be the hero of arcadia...

MUG
WeaponStyle : Shield & Sword / Pyrrha
Weapon : Imperial Shield & Sword
foto1451.jpg

foto1449h.jpg

BOSS 10

Shadow Kira : He was a summoned demon, who were supposed to protect the grave of Ratatosk.
He transform himself into his enemys, but his face never change.

SHADOW KIRA
WeaponStyle : He took the styl of Kira/ Mitsurugi
Weapon : A dark sword which is filled with evil
doppelgnger2.jpg

doppelgnger.jpg

UPDATED

-Plot 5.5 ( Back to live)

Plot 5.5 : BACK TO LIFE

While our heroes left the second gate and were preparing for the last task, the two chaotic guys Bug and Mug awakened and found from the Arcadian knights.
Arcadian : Sir?! Are you alright?!
Mug : Sure we are fine! Say...Why are we even here? I forgot what we were here for...
Bug : Maybe to chase that traitor? But, I doubt we will find that guy here...
Mug : Agree...Well, let us leave this filthy place.
Arcadian : As you command!
So the Arcadian knights left the ruins and retreated for now. Kira and his friends entered the last floor and were already reading the ancient fonts on the gate.
Kira : So? What do they say tabatha?...O.o
Tabatha : This is strange. I think I missed a part or made a mistake while translating it... ö.ö
Karin : What do you mean? ö.ö
Tabatha : It says : The one who thinks is worth of my power, shall follow the floor and enter my grave.
Heat : That's all?! O_o We just have to go to the grave now ? :O
Tabatha : I already translated it again, but it stayed like this. There was no mistake.
Kira : I see... O.o
Heat : That's great guys! We did it *_* And no deadly traps at all :D
Van : Then, we should go and get that sword. :)
The group went through the floor in order to enter the last gate. Heat ran in front of them and wanted to open the gate first. He almost reached the gate, but then something unexpected did happen. He ran with full speed against some kind of an invisible wall.
Heat : OUCH! What the ?! O_O
Kira : I knew there was something wrong... O.o
Karin : Are you alright Heat?! >.<
Heat : Yeah...just got hit my head Q__Q
Karin : Oh no. >.<
Van : That's why I whould never ran in front of others. ;)
Heat : Okay Okay >_<. I got it okay? Won't do it again Q__Q
Van : hehe. ;)
Karin : But, what do we do...
Kira : You all! Be quiet for a sec... >:O
Heat : Huh?! x_x
Van : What is it Kira? :O
A quiet noise appeared in the background. The ground began to make strange sounds too.
Kira : You heard that?! >:O Sounds like...
Heat : Scythes!! >_<
Van : What ?! O_o Oh my...this was really a trap >_<
Kira : Calm down guys. We need to concentrate and stay calm.
Heat : These things are Coming right to us! Q__Q
Karin tried to destroy the invisible wall, but in vain. Their only chance was to go at the beginning
of the floor.
Karin : It's no use! >.< I can't break it. I think this must be some kind of magicial wall >.<
Heat : We are dead! We will die here for sure! Q___Q
Van : Oh my...don't give up on life that easily :O
Heat : But...these things are coming closer Q__Q
Van : Well, they ares swinging from right to left. If we use the right time, then we should be able to escape. :O
Kira : Nice plan. We will do as he said. But be careful. These things are increasing their speed from time to time.
Karin : We should set a timelimit when it's safe to run through them >.<
Kira : this part is yours heat. :O
Heat : Wha?! But, I...I'm not in a mood for that Q__Q
Kira : Just count. You will calm down a bit while counting to zero. ^^
Karin : You can do it heat!^^
Heat : Ooh...kay. I'll do it Q__Q
Kira : Great. Then start counting...NOW! >:O
Heat : 3...2...1...ZERO! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN! Q___Q
The five ran through the deadly scythes and made it safe till the beginning of the floor. After arriving there, the scythes were deactivated.
Karin : Look! They are gone ö.ö
Kira : Strange...O.o
Heat : Then we can go back and... x_x
Tabatha : We can't take this way...
Kira : HEAT STOP!
Heat : O_O?! Why ? I thought we want to get there :O
Tabatha : the weapons will activate again, if we enter the floor again. We have to find another way.
Van : But where should we go now? This was our only way to get to the grave. >_<
Karin : Guys! look at this. ö.ö
The others went to Karins side and were confused. There was another floor in the previous room. After they entered the new floor, they noticed, that the way to the scythes have dissapeared. The floor they entered before
was just an illusion who was set to prevent enemys to enter the grave.
Kira : So this was the last task huh?...We almost fell for it.
Karin : This was really close. >.<
Heat : too close Q__Q
the friend finally reached the last gate and this time, it was the real one. Tabatha started to translate the last fonts and then they entered the gate to the mysterious weapon of Ratatosk. There it was. The legend sword which was made by the lord of monsters ratatosk. it was lying on a strange grave. On the ground around the grave, there were drawings which showed a large numbers and monsters, which were fighting one person.
Kira : So this is it...The legendary sword of Ratatosk. O.o
Heat : Say...Do you guys feel anything? O_o
Karin : No...This is strange ö.ö. I thought it was a powerful weapon and also made by the lord of monsters himself. :O
Van : I did expect something else...more then that...somehow
Kira : You're saying we did all this tasks...FOR NOTHING?!
Then a unknown voice appeared.
???? : Fools. The sword won't awake for any mortal. You have mastered the task, but there is still something missing.
Kira : What are you talking about? And who the heck are you?! >:O
???? : You can call me the taskmaster. I'm the guardian who protect this holy place.
Van : Holy? I thought that this ratatosk guy was hated by all the people? O_o
Taskmaster : Master Ratatosk is a legend. The mortals just hated him, because he didn't care about their little behaviours. These fools deserve a fast end. But enough of this. You did come to awake the sword?
Kira : Yeah. We need it's power. If we have this, then we might have a chance in defeating the celestial guard.
Taskmaster : Hmm...You aren't worth to wield this sword.
Heat : What?! O_o How can you say that?! >:O
Van : Right. We finished all the tasks and still not worth? :O How rude...
Taskmaster : Leave...If you don't do so, then I shall punish you.
Kira : like we will give up that easily...
Heat : Right. We will defeat you as well! >:O
Karin : Please, let us go >.<
Van : Sorry to say that Karin, but talking want help us here... >_<
Taskmaster : You won't leave?...Then, you will die here.
The taskmaster used a ancient rapier which was filled with dark elemental energy. He prepared a spell, while the friends were attacking him together. They almost reached him, but then a powerful wave of darkness appeared and pushed them all back. Kira were able to recover fast and tried another strike. The taskmaster blocked his attack with his rapier. Kira realized that the enemy wasn't good at physical strength and used that advantage to take him down. Van Used his nunchucks to let The taskmaster loose his balance, Karin and Tabatha attacked together with their two swords and pushed him back. Their enemy jumped back and were preparing another spell, but then, Heat appeared and got him with his hammer. Immediately he dodged again and used a strange magic which let his body begin to glow. The friends used another physical attack to defeat him this time, unfortinately something happened which wasn't expected by them.
Heat : What is that ?! O_o I thought his weakspot were physical attacks... >_<
Kira : I don't know...This guy got more power now...I can't hold my blade against him >_<
Taskmaster : You really thought, that whould kill me? How naive...
Karin : This is bad >.<
Tabatha : His physical strength has increased. >:O
The Taskmaster used his new strength to strike them all back. Kira weren't able to withstand his attack anymore. the power of the Taskmaster was almost raised to the level of Kiba. Our heroes tried to attack several times, but got hitted everytime. Then, Kira ran to the sword, wanted to take it and use its power to defeat their enemy. However, the taskmaster prevented him from approaching it. While, Kira got hitted several times, Karin made it finally and took the sword. She threw it to Kira.
Kira : Ugh...Now, this will change everything! >:O Feel the power of your precious god!
Kira used the new sword and attacked him direktly, but something was wrong. Kiras attack was blocked and nothing happened...
Kira : What the...?! O.o
Taskmaster : I told you...You are not worth of it.
The taskmaster attacked with one strike and Kira almost lost his consciousness. The enemy were too strong and for some reason, the new weapon was not that useful. The master now neared to The others and was preparing a powerful spell again.
Taskmaster : This will be the end. You should have left the ruins...
Kira got angry. He wasn't able again to do anything against such powers. The master almost finished his spell and Kira was helpless.
Kira : Damn it! I can't let them die just like that... >_< This peace of steel is nothing but an ordinary sword...It's USELESS!...
Kira saw no way to save them from that spell. He threw the sword away and used his own again. With all his strength, he concentrated all his strength, feelings and thoughts in that one attack.
Taskmaster : Say good bye to your friends. You will follow them...Darkness...!
Kira : NO! You won't! >:O
He attacked him and the taskmaster tried to counter his attack. Kira dodged that counter and continued with his own. However the power of that man was still to powerful. Kira got pushed back and was damaged badly, but then the sword of ratatosk was acting strange. The fonts on the sword begun to glow red and the form of the sword itself changed. The taskmaster and kira recognized that and were both confused. However Kira took the sword up and were ready for a new fight against the Taskmaster.
Taskmaster : Impossible! The sword did accept him...as master?!...But how...
Kira : Why now?...I see.
Taskmaster : How were you able to do it? You were not worth at all!
Kira : Well, we both got something in common...
Taskmaster : What...?!
Kira : WE BOTH WANT TO DEFEAT YOU!
Kira took his new sword up and it begun to glow again. The Taskmaster got angry about this and attacked first. Kira blocked his attack, but then a powerful shockwave pushed the Taskmaster away. It was the power of the awakened sword and Kira, who were ready to save his friends at all costs.
Taskmaster : How...How is that even possible?
Kira : Give up... Before it's too late.
Taskmaster : NO! I will show you my true power!
The taskmaster used another powerful spell and giant black clouds were appearing around them. They begun to threw dark lightnings around the whole place and all were targeting kira. A giant explosion appeared and there was smoke all over the targeted place.
Karin : Kira! No! >.<
Heat : Is...Is he dead?... Q__Q
Van : No...This can't be... >_<
Tabatha : Kira...
Taskmaster : I told you to leave...WHAT?!
The smoke dissapeared and the one who was standing like nothing happened was Kira. He was standing there and have earned a new special move. He did hold his sword up in the air and the sword was surrounded by a aura. After the aura stopped and the glowing was gone, the taskmaster was speachless. He couldn't believe his own eyes. Kira was the one who was destined to wield this sword.
Taskmaster : I don't understand...
Kira : Take that! RAGING SHOCKWAVE!
Kira used a final strike and another, but more powerful, bigger shockwave like bevore appeared and got the taskmaster. the Enemy was defeated in the end. Kira collapsed on the battlefield. The friends ran to his side and helped him getting up.
Heat : You made it Kira! *_* That was awesome!
Van : I never expected something like that... O_O
Karin : Kira, please don't move. We will help you >.<
Tabatha : His wounds are badly, but they aren't that fatal.
Our friends took kira with them and left the ruins. They went to the nearest city and rested for a while. they won a new weapon, but didn't knew what also happened, deep in the ruins. The grave begun to release an unbelievable amount of magicial energy. The signs on the ground begun to glow and the flooting magic turned into a physical form. A warrior with glowing red eyes and dark armor appeared.
Taskmaster : Welcome back my lord. Finally the day has come. The chosen one did appear and was accepted by the sword.
???? : ...I see...

BOSS 11

Taskmaster : He was supposed to protect the grave of ratatosk, lord of monsters. More informations will follow with story...

TASKMASTER
WeaponStyle : He use darkness magic/ Raphael
Weapon : A ancient Rapier, which got the same signs like in the ruin of ratatosk
taskmaster2.jpg

taskmaster.jpg

UPDATED
-Plot 6.0 ( false promises) added

Plot 6.0 : FALSE PROMISES

Our Friends took Kira and left the ruins. They went to the nearest town called "Melba". There they rested the last day in the Inn. It was 6 o'clock in the morning and the door to their rooms opened. Heat woke up first and saw the owner of the Inn standing at the door.
Heat : Can I help you? o_O
Owner : You and your friends must leave now. Mayor Jerref will be here soon to collect his taxes.
Heat : Mayor Jerref? Who is that? :O
Owner : The ruler of Melba, but now wake up your friends and leave!
Heat : Okay okay... Don't be so mad >_<
Owner : You have 10 minutes. Wish a good day.
Heat : What a guy O_o...
Heat woke up his friends and did tell them, what the owner just said to himself. The others were just like Heat confused about his strange actions, but didn't think about it and left the Inn. After they closed the door of the Inn they saw a man with two other soldiers coming from the left. These people were approaching the Inn and stopped in front of Kira and his friends. Without saying a word, the men wit the strange hat went passed by and entered the Inn. Our friends looked after him, till he closed the door. Then, they went through the city.
Heat : What was going on with that guy?? O_O
Kira : Maybe, he doesn't like childrens?
Heat : Yeah that...WAIT! CHILDREN?! I tell you! I'm NOT a kid! >:O
Kira : Calm down. I was just making a joke.
Heat : Not you too. It's enough if we have one guy who is doing that Q__Q
Van : I agree. You don't have it Kira :O
Kira : ...I was just ONCE making a joke...Well, doesn't matter. About that guy...
In that moment a scream of a young woman appeared. The friends stopped their conversation about this man and went over to the woman. She was in front of a big building and begging for something to the soldier guarding the gate to the capital of melba.
Woman : Please...let me in...He took my daughter with him. I just want to know if she is all right!
Soldier : I told you! Leave or I...
In that moment, Kira and his friends arrived at the place. Kira took the weapon of the soldier away from the women and Karin ran to her side.
Van : My My...It isn't nice to hold a weapon in front of a women.
Heat : That's right! >:O
Soldier : Wha?! Where did you come from?
Tabatha : We did hear the scream of that woman and ran to the place where it came from.
Soldier : Whatever! If you want to make trouble, then I will punish you guys too.
Heat : Just try it and we...
Kira : No! We don't want to fight. We take the woman with us and then leave.
Soldier : Fine...and never come back you scum! Or else I will show you my cold steel next time.
The five took the woman with them and left the entrance of the capital. They went to a place without soldiers. Then the woman were able to tell them the problem.
Woman : My dear daughter was stolen from me by the mayor Jerref... I tried to reach him all the time, but he never speaks with his people. That man always talks about making our town more beautiful and we will live like in paradise, but that are all lies. He stole the most precious to me. Even now, that man is collecting and increasing the taxes till we have no money left...
Kira : Okay, but why whould he steal a child from her mother? O.o
Karin : Yes, this makes no sense... >.<
Woman : That is why I'm always trying to get to him...I want to know where my daughter is...
Van : Please don't be sad. We will go and look after her for you. ;)
Woman : Really?...I only want to hear, that she is alright...I hope the mayor didn't find out about her special ability...
Karin : Ability? ö.ö... What do you mean?
Woman : You see. My daughter was a special child. in her young years, she already were full of magicial energy...
Heat : She was able to use magic in that young age?! O_o
Van : This is unbelievable o_o
Woman : I thought they took her away because of this...I want to see her, but even if I just know she is alright, then I'm satisfied as well.
Kira : Like they said, don't worry. We will take care of this. ^^
Woman : Thank you so much...
Heat : Heh...Looks like we have to go back and pay that soldier another visit >:D
Tabatha : We won't need this. We already saw the mayor in the town.
Heat : Huh?! O_o Where?! :O
Tabatha : That man who visited the Inn. The middle one was the mayor.^^
Heat : How do you know that?! O_o
Tabatha : He was wearing a symbol of this town and his clothes looked like it too.
Kira : As usual, good job tabatha. ^^
Van : You really are reliable. :D
Tabatha : Thank you.
Kira : Let us see, if that guy is still in town. We will split up in groups and meet again
at the door to the Inn. So they splitted up and searched in small groups for the mayor in the city.
After they all met at the door to the Inn, they found out that the mayor wasn't in town anymore.
They decided to pay another visit to the soldier from earlier. they went to the place, but then saw
how two mans were talking in front of the gate. To make sure they whould not be noticed, the group hided
behind a larg bush. One of the two were the mayor Jerref. He was talking to a soldier of the magicial knights.
Kira : What are THEY doing here? O.o
Van : these guys got much influence... :O
Heat : Yeah... >:O
Karin : We should have known, that they got their hands on it... >:O
Kira : Be Quiet guys. Maybe we can find out what they are talking about...
Jerref : This is all for now. I'm sorry, but we have no other people with magic inside their bodys.
Magic.Knight : These are too few. We gave you the whole control of the city and THIS is all what you can earn?
Jerref : Please! That isn't my fault. There is a woman, which is always telling the people about my behaviours.
She is too blame for these few numbers!
Magic.knight : Is that so? Well, you have five days left. If you can't find anymore peoples with potential magic,
then you can beg for your live. The Black rose won't have any mercy with you. Like Said, five days. nor more or less. Have a nice day.
The magicial knight dissapeared and the mayor entered his capital. The friends were shocked. Even after destroying the machines in Baldur, they still didn't seem to give up on their plans.
Karin : I can't believe it. >.< They are still doing all this to the people?! >.<
Kira : Semms like it. -.-'
Heat : And that mayor is with them >:O
Van : Time to pay him a visit :O
Tabatha : There is only one guard. This should be easy.
Kira : Right let's go.
The five left their hiding place and walked over to the guard.
Soldier : You guys again?!
Heat : Yeah and this time, WE will show you something! >:O
Heat used his hammer and knocked him down. The friends entered the capital and looked around for the mayor. There was was small room which was protected by two guards. They defeated the two guards and opened the door to the room.
Jerref : Who is it? I want to be alone!
Kira : Sorry your majesty, but we got some questions to you.
Jerref : Who are you guys?!...Guards! Guards take them!
Heat : No use. They are all taking a sleep.
Jerref : What...? But I'm...
Van : We heard everything, you discussed with the magicial knight. You will answer our questions and then tell your people, about your relationship to the magicial knights and beg for forgiveness. >:O
Jerref : You lowlife dare to give me orders?! I'm the mayor of this city! You all have to serve under me!
Kira : Right now, we are the one who are giving the orders and if you won't cooperate, then your rule ends here...-.-'
Jerref : You cheeky little...
Kira lost his nerves and took his blade in front of the mayors face. He warned him the last time and the mayor stopped talking.
Jerref : I'll do what you want! Please spare my live!
Van : You took a girl from her mother away. Where is that girl?
Jerref : A girl? I don't know! There were more then one girl who were send to them!
Heat : Tell us you! >:O
Karin : Her mother did tell us about her special ability.
Jerref : Oh you mean that wonder girly? She was send to the leader of them. I don't know what happened to her. Really!
Kira : I guess he says the truth...
Van : Yes, it doesn't seem like he knows more informations. Now, you will go to your balcony and tell all your peoples about your relationship to the magicial knights and beg for forgiveness.
Jerref : Of course...I will do as you...
But before reaching the balcony, the mayor activated a lever and a giant cage fell down. They tried to break it, but it looked like the cage was immune against magic.
Kira : You damn bastard. -.-'
Jerref : Hehehe. You really thought it whould be that easily to get me?
Heat : Damn you! >_<
Van : hmm..A cage...and he is immune against spells. Well, then we have one option left.
Kira took his blade and used his new special move "Raging Shockwave" the cage broke into many parts and the mayor immediately left the room. Our heroes chased after him. They ended up in front of two soldiers and the mayor himself. The mayor used hided weapons in his arms. unfortunately, he was too clumsy for real fights and took one mistake after another. Our friends defeated them without much efforts. After that they forced him to
admit his crimes before his people. Mayor Jereff got captive and the people were able to live in happyness again. Our heroes went to the house of the woman and wanted to tell her, what they found out.
Kira : That mayor said she was send to the leader of the magicial knights... >_<
Woman : I see...Thank you for your efforts. Even if she isn't here, I know she is alright...One day we will be together again.
Karin : I'm sure you will ^^
Van : Yes never give up :O
Heat : Right. You will find her. I know it :O
Kira : Well, I'm sorry but we have to leave now >_<
Woman : Oh? SO soon?
Karin : Yes, we have important things to do ^^'
Woman : I see. Than take care and thanks again!
All : Take care!
So the group left melba and continued their journey.They still had a bad feeling about the mother who lost her child, but they had to keep strong and proceed with their mission to save the trees of life...

BOSS 12

Mayor Jerref : This man was working for the magicial knights and did become Mayor of the beautiful city Melba.
He turned that city into a nightmare. Increasing the taxes every week and people got kidnapped by his orders.
Jerref was defeated and got captured, after Kira and his friends found out about his criminals and took care of him.

MAYOR JERREF
WeaponStyle : He uses tricks and hided weapons/ Dampierre
Weapon : Blades, which he hides in his clothes
jerref2.jpg

jerref.jpg

UPDATED

- Plot 6.1 ( Deep memorys) added
- Special Designs ( Kira's Past) Added

Plot 6.1 : DEEP MEMORYS

So our heroes left Melba and were continuing their journey to the city Triande. In order to get to their next stop, they had to cross the bridge beyond Melba. Unfortunately, after arriving there, the bridge was destroyed. Some angry people were staying there and wanted to cross the bridge. The friends went to their side, in order to find out what happened.
Karin : Excuse me sir. What happened to the bridge? ö.ö
Heat : Yeah, we were supposed to pass it :O.
Adventurer : Just like us. they said, that some Monsters destroyed the bridge earlier...
Van : Why should they do so? o_o
Tabatha : If monsters are acting wild, they do not think about their actions.
Kira : Yeah...looking at that damage, I could bet they were goblins or something alike. -.-'
Heat : Stupid monsters...>_<
Van : Well, we don't have time to sit around, but we also can't pass the bridge...
Kira : can't be helped then...We are heading back to melba. >_<
Karin : Ähm...Does they know, when the bridge will be repaired? ^^'
Adventurer : They said maybe in a week...
Karin : Oh...>.<
Kira : We are heading back to melba. You're coming Karin?
Karin : Ähm...Yes, of course! I'm coming >.<'
The five left the bridge and were heading back to melba. After arriving there, they decided to pay the mother
another visit. The woman was surprised about their turn up before her door. They did tell her about the destroyed bridge and that they have to change their plans.
Woman : I see. That is terrible news...
Karin : Yes, we can't wait a week >.<
Heat : Right. We gotta rescue the world! :O
Kira : Don't shout it out so loud...
woman : Hihi. Don't worry. After the evil Jerref was getting captured, we all live without fears anymore. Maybe a friend of mine whould be able to help...He knows a lot about the whole world. He was an adventurer too. I will ask him tomorrow in the morning for another path.
Karin : Thank you so much. ^.^
Heat : That whould be great! *__*
Kira : Indeed, thanks. ^^ Uhm...were is Van and tabatha? O.o
Heat : Now that you mentioned it, I didn't see them for a while after coming here. :O
Woman : Oh, they are in the kitchen. This man wanted to learn some techniques in cooking. He was very energetic and talked about impressing someone.
Kira : ...That guy never gives up huh. xD
Heat : impressing someone? O_o
Karin : So, Van has a girlfriend? ö.ö
Kira : You guys didn't even figure it out yet... ^^'
Woman : Hihi. I know it isn't much, but if you wan't, then you all can stay the night here in my guestroom. We have enough beds here. This house was previously build as an Inn.
Heat : That whould be cool! *_* Let us stay here guys! :O
Kira : You really think it is okay? We can also stay the night in the Inn. o.o
Woman : Yes, It's fine. You all can stay here.
Karin : Then, we accept your offer. ^.^
Our heroes also stayed the night there. They all were sleeping well, but Kira was acting strange. He was dreaming as well, but this dream was special compared to the friends. Kira was dreaming from his past. He was just six years old and his father was going for a hunt with him into the forest. The two had finished their hunt and wanted to go back to their house, but kira had something else in mind.
Young Kira : Father, can you show me That special technique with the sword you spoke about? :O
Father : Sorry Kira, but your mom is already waiting for us. You know she will get upset, if we loose her special meal she cooked for us. :O
Young Kira : Come on father! Just one time! Pleeeease.
Father : Heh, Okay son. Just one time, then we will head back to Mom.
Young Kira : Yeah!*_* You are the best dad! :D
So the father trained few minutes longer with his son. Kira was always happy, while training with his dad. The two of them were finished with the special training, but also lost the time from the eyes.
Father : That's bad. Your Mom will kill me. We can still do it! :O
Young Kira : You're right! :O There is nothing we can't do hehe. :D
The two of them hurried back to their house, but then...
Father : What happened?!... >:O Monsters?!
Young Kira : father...Why is our house burning?...Where is mother?!
Father : Kira you stay here. I will go in and save Mom. Don't move! >:O
Young Kira : father...
Kira was shocked and crying at the same time. They just went back and now the house was bruning and surrounded by monsters. The father went in, in order to save his wife, but nobody came out anymore. Kira was sitting in the grass and still crying.
Young Kira : Mum...Daaaad! Q___Q Where are you?! Please, come back to me...Muuuuuuuuum!!
In that moment, Kira awakened with a scream from his nightmare. He still was shocked after realizing it was a dream.
Kira : What?...A dream. But, why am I dreaming this right now?... O.o
The Women, who invited them entered the room after she heard the scream of kira. She looked worried.
Woman : What happened? Are you alright?
Kira : Well, yeah...Sorry I had a nightmare.
Woman : Oh, I see. This must be a bad one...
Kira : ...It was my past. THAT one day, I tried to forget...
Woman : ...You want to speak about it?
Kira : The dead of my parents...It was my fault. -.- I didn't want to go back...Just because of me, they both died! >:O
Woman : What do you mean? Don't be so harsh on you.
Kira : You know. I was just six. My father was going for a hunt for me and we wanted to go back, but I still wanted to train. We came to late...Our home was burning and my mother were still inside...We were attacked by some monsters. He went in to save her, but never came back. I lost them both...
Woman : I see. Well, but it wasn't your fault. Your father wanted to protect you. These monsters could have come earlier, or even if you two were at home. You shouldnt blame yourself for that accident.
Kira : I know...but still.
Woman : You can't change the past. We all can't do that, but we should live on and try to make it better then before.
Kira : Yeah...You are right.
Woman : May I ask, what happened to you after you lost your parents?...
Kira : Well, that...I was still sitting in front of my old home. I couldn't stop crying, but then something strange happened...
Kira began to daydreaming and remembered, what happened after that accident. He was still sitting there in front of his home. Still crying and shouting the names of his parents. Two days, after the accident happened and the young Kira gave up on living, something strange happened. Some soldiers of arcadia came and were looking for survivors after finding the burned down House. Then a nasty guy with a cigarette found the young Kira, who was still sitting on the same place, where the father left him.
???? : What is a kid like you doing here eh?!
Young Kira : ...
The man looked at him for a while and then realized, that this burned down house, his previous home was. First he tried a few time to speak with Kira, but after getting no attention, the nasty looking guy made an not expected action. He took his arm up and hitted the young boy on his head.
Young Kira : OUCH! Q__Q Hey what are you doing?! >:O
???? : Well, that's much better haha. What's your name Kid?
Young Kira : ...Kira >_< Did you really have to hit me that hard?! Q__Q Beside, I lost my...
???? : Kira eh? Sounds strong to me. But, it doesn't suit you, if your just sittin there and crying kid.
Young Kira : I'm not crying! I'm just...
???? : Of course you are! I shall call you Crybaby Kira from now on, Haha! And you may call me the might brutus Hehe.
Young Kira : Cry...?!I'm not a baby damn it! >_< Like I whould call you the might. Maybe the nasty looking smoker! >:O
Brutus : What did you say?! You are just a crybaby and a loser too!
Young Kira : No I'm not and I don't have to take that from a evil monster smoker >:O!
Brutus : Hahaha. YOu got some guts eh? This suits you much better now.
Young Kira : Uhm..? o_o
Kira didn't noticed, but the general was doing that stuff, in order to keep him away from feeling alone and sad. The general took the young Kira with him and raised him like his own son. The first time after loosing his parents, the young Kira were able to smile again. Kira were raised to a strong boy and later joined the military, like his stepfather. This was a new beginning for Kira and his life. The woman was touched by his story and felt sad and happy at the same time for him.
Woman : I see. This general was a kind person.
Kira : Yeah, he was like a second family to me. I told anyone that I left the military because of getting bored from their justice and rules. But, that was just the half truth. Sometimes you made it in the right time and safe people, but there are also situation, when you have to accept you were to late. These pictures remembered me of my past and the accident...I had to leave. I left them without saying anything and then started to live in the underground...
Woman : You had a tough way... But don't forget, you aren't alone. You have friends now.
Kira : I know...I hate to release my feelings like that, but it's good to have them.^^
Woman : Friends are important...Well, I will go to bed now. You think you can sleep again?
Kira : Yes, I feel better now. But one thing...How did you know, that there was something bothering me?
Woman : Hihi. Call it mother instincts.
Kira fell back asleep and dreamed again, but this time it wasn't his cold past. He was dreaming of his journey with his friends and were smiling too, while sleeping. He finally
understood, how precious his friends were to him...

SPECIAL DESIGNS

Young Kira : This is kira in his childish years. He wasn't a cool and calm one back then...

YOUNG KIRA
WeaponStyle : Used a knife and bow, when going for a hunt with his dad.
Weapon : Knife + Bow
youngkira.jpg

youngkira2.jpg

Father : The father of Kira. He loved his son and wife about everything and were always giving his best, when it was for his family...

FATHER
WeaponStyle : Used a blade to hunt animals.
Weapon : Ordinary sword
sfather.jpg

sfather2.jpg

Mother : The mother Of kira. She was a very kind person, but also able to defend herself with arguments.
She loved to cook for her both mens at home...

MOTHER
WeaponStyle : A Pan to punish bad people
Weapon : a pan
smother2.jpg

smother.jpg

General Brutus : He looks very nasty, but inside, he is a very kind man. He raised Kira to a strong man
and were always proud of him...

GENERAL BRUTUS
WeaponStyle : same style like today/Cervantes
Weapon : The same weapon like today
foto1825.jpg

foto1824az.jpg

Back