Namco Bandai Launches Official SoulCalibur.com!

• Admin
Two weeks ago, NBGI put up a countdown teaser site, that many speculated to be related to the Soul Calibur series. We know now that these assumptions are true! With Soul Calibur V, Namco is looking for community interaction and is enhancing their social network; this new website is the next step...

sccom.jpg

Instead of slowly releasing information about SCV during the next few months, they want community participation... and the speed of releases are dependant on the community hype. If you check out the new site, you will see a bits and pieces of information about social interaction on FB/SoulCalibur. Every like, every post, every comment you make on the Facebook page will contribute towards brush strokes on artwork. The more hype we can bring to the Soul Calibur series, the more that will be revealed to us!

So this is a call to arms! Spread the word! Soul Calibur V is coming! And while you are at it, be sure to follow @Filthirich and @Daishi_CALIBUR! Also make sure people know about 8WayRun!

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
When i look at that picture, even though they don't necessarily look like them, but those 3 people in the back remind me of Dampierre's goons.

Well, I don't have a facebook, and when I go to the site all I get is an outline and the two padlocks.

Well actually it doesn't even finish the outline properly anymore, padlocks still draw fully though ironically enough, anyone else experiencing this?

Yep, I thought they were doing some backwards outlining, erasing the lines as they went along, but I guess it's bugged or something at the moment.

I got a facebook, and for me, we have a full drawing of Sieg now that the meter is at 100%, and then 2 padlocks. Im just waiting for those to be unlocked though. I figured the next one would be unlocked after the first meter was finished, but apparently not...

Something about those swords on the soulcalibur.com website makes me wonder who will be the ones who wield the Soul Edge blade and the Soul Calibur blade.
This sounds awfully presumptuous to guess that they'd probably be Soph and Cass respectfully. ):|

I doubt that we will have 4 sword and shield user. Cass and Sophie are more than likely out of this game

My fault, I just read read about the character named Pyrrah and had to re-think that thought. I think for a fact that Pat will not be holding one of the soul swords (unless he gets to the boss and his weapon later turns into Soul Calibur like it did for X back in the first SC.)
Seeing the teaser on the SCV hoorah raises questions for me.
- Will there be another Nightmare or will the Soul Edge apparition inhabit a new host. If age is not a factor, may that new host be Sophitia?

Just to put it out there regarding characters in the game, Asta, Liz, YOSHI and even Cervantes I think should definitely return.
If Sieg made this cut,... why can't Kilik? He's the same age, Geez, even the same long fighting range AND the same ?height?
Max I don't think could make it for multiple reasons. Namco could have a nunchuck-wielding character who could be from the Ming Empire. I don't think he (or might be she) would be a descendant of Maxi, but if that character would have LI LONG's fighting style, that would be sweet.

Live streams

17 Viewers
ohshenice
ohshenice
Snatching Souls #4lifers #DubNation #GanjaGang #OSNGang #hype🔥🔥🔥
12 Viewers
Innkeepertarrok
Innkeepertarrok
(18+/EN) Spring Vtuber SoulCalibur VI Tourney (Bracket C) !commands !discord
6 Viewers
WhispCL
WhispCL