Namco E3 2016 Line-up

• Admin
E3 takes place June 14-16 in Los Angeles, California. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment has released what types of games that they plan to announce. You can follow this link to the list. There is a "Fighting / Wrestling" title that is TBA for PS4, XBONE, and PC. Maybe it will be a Tekken 7 console version, some anime game, or a new Soulcalibur. Time will tell!

CiVDdDkVEAIrKaQ.jpg:large

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
What other fighting games does Namco have besides Tekken and RoI which are already announced? It must be SCVI!

It could easily be a game based on a shonen anime
But the timing for SCVI is too perfect. All that build-up should lead up to this. It's been a year since the character poll, and who knows how long they've been developing it. They should've had enough time to pick out the perfect roster from the poll, and the fact that they said to "look forward to the next announcement" and that more information would be coming soon further indicates this. Also, they just released Ninja Storm 4 and One Piece: Burning Blood. I don't know what else it could be.

E3 this year it looks a good time to see a SC6 accouncement!
I mean we were ready last year but this time is we are 100% ready more than ever and it seems like a great time to do so!

A year since the facebook poll, this year not busy wasting time on Lost Swords, had SC5 featured in other games now to sell the franchaise before on its previous installment again (Lost Od and Project X Zone 2) and Devs of Namco being extra quiet and vague about the series' future

Just looking for a annoucement don't care how small with a expected release date of 2017 which is a good 5 year gap from its previous installment.

However as usual we shouldnt never be too hopeful that would be naive considering how Namco have crush our hopes and dreams up until this point

Remember last E3 this was a similar case they had a (TBA triple AAA) fighter/wrestler game and it turned out to be fricken Dark Souls 3 of all things

Oh Namco please put this suffering to a end its time for SC6 #Zas4lyf

Last year's E3 was the best yet, imo, with Shenmue III, Final Fantasy VII Remake and The Last Guardian announced. So I am prepared to have my balls blown off by this year's again, hopefuly by finally getting SCVI!

Didn't they put Dark Souls 3 under "fighting/wrestling" last year? (Edit: yup, Cecil confirmed it ^^)

I'm not expecting anything, it's just gonna be Tekken 7...

Edit: or SoulCalibur Undead Legends, a new mobile P2W card game :D

this makes me think its actually a wrestling game not gonna lie. not for nothing, namco did release a mobile TNA wrestling game. wouldn't surprise me if its that. sorry to be pessimistic but i dont see SC6 being announced until after t7 console is out. i think its going to be another year until we hear from SC6 being completely realistic with how everything is going down with their release schedule. if we had a release date on t7 console then maaaaaaaayyyyybee it can be SC6, but as much as I want that to happen, thats really wishful thinking. i really feel like we're gonna be waiting a while until we get SC6

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TNA_Wrestling_Impact!

this makes me think its actually a wrestling game not gonna lie. not for nothing, namco did release a mobile TNA wrestling game. wouldn't surprise me if its that. sorry to be pessimistic but i dont see SC6 being announced until after t7 console is out. i think its going to be another year until we hear from SC6 being completely realistic with how everything is going down with their release schedule. if we had a release date on t7 console then maaaaaaaayyyyybee it can be SC6, but as much as I want that to happen, thats really wishful thinking. i really feel like we're gonna be waiting a while until we get SC6

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TNA_Wrestling_Impact!
I somehow doubt that. I believe the "wrestling" part is just being used as a generic name for a genre. If they seriously announced that over SCVI, someone will have to pay.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back