Namco E3 2016 Line-up

• Admin
E3 takes place June 14-16 in Los Angeles, California. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment has released what types of games that they plan to announce. You can follow this link to the list. There is a "Fighting / Wrestling" title that is TBA for PS4, XBONE, and PC. Maybe it will be a Tekken 7 console version, some anime game, or a new Soulcalibur. Time will tell!

CiVDdDkVEAIrKaQ.jpg:large

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
I think each developer is different and they don't totally disregard what their public says.

But yes, some are very headstrong and have their own ideas of what they want to do and how they want to do it.

They also (have to care) about making money (a profit) and this has to be considered as well.
If they or the game is very famous then some sales will be guaranteed and so they may not have to worry as much about what others think.

Like I said, NOTHING AT E3. BAMCO has NO clue where to go... If they would just RELEASE SC3 arcade edition for consoles.. At least! that would bring some LIFE back... F*ck.

Like I said, NOTHING AT E3. BAMCO has NO clue where to go... If they would just RELEASE SC3 arcade edition for consoles.. At least! that would bring some LIFE back... F*ck.
They released SoulCalibur 2, the BEST in the series, in HD and it didn't turn out as well as expected. I don't see them having a reason to do the same for SoulCalibur 3, which was very polarizing.

Online wasn't the only reason, just the main one. The version of the game that they used was the PAL version which is worse balance-wise. They also didn't port the Japanese voice acting.

They released SoulCalibur 2, the BEST in the series, in HD and it didn't turn out as well as expected. I don't see them having a reason to do the same for SoulCalibur 3, which was very polarizing.

The SC2 version they remade in HD was an inferior version, while an SC3 arcade Version! would be a superior version of the SC3 console version we all know and "hate". And besides, it is imo the only way to get some life into the SC communities back atm...

The SC2 version they remade in HD was an inferior version, while an SC3 arcade Version! would be a superior version of the SC3 console version we all know and "hate". And besides, it is imo the only way to get some life into the SC communities back atm...
:sc2kil2:"Is there no other way?"

Dude have you even played SC3 AE? Somehow I doubt you do.
while an SC3 arcade Version! would be a superior version of the SC3 console version we all know and "hate". And besides, it is imo the only way to get some life into the SC communities back atm...
Ya what I've posted earlier XP

Last edited:
Do ppl who haven't even played SC3 AE who openly neglect the return of it know what they're even say'n?
What good is it going to do for you? Me telling you how many hours I put into the game doesn't change the fact that SoulCalibur II was still favored over SCIII and SCIV. There was more of a reason to port SCII than SCIII; the reason we got SCII at all was due to the higher demand. People even mention SCII more often than SCIII ("The series need to return to it's SCII roots," "SCV needs modes like SCII," "Bring back Weapon's Master," etc.). Since you want to make it a personal discussion that will lead to nothing, I didn't see the point in continuing. Happy? No? Then go play SCII

What good is it going to do for you?
bring some LIFE back...
Or more of it.

How?

SC3 AE has undergone a lot of changes, its more than just balance changes, but also move set changes to some characters.

Me telling you how many hours I put into the game... BLAH BLAH BLAH!... Since you want to make it a personal discussion that will lead to nothing, I didn't see the point in continuing. Happy? No? Then go play SCII
WRONG! I'm here to educate the naysayers who don't have the chance to play this awesome game, which is far different from SC3 console in comparison to SC2 HD from its ol' SC2 console counter part.

Let me give you something to think about, ppl get excited when a new SC game comes out; SC3 AE comes close to that.

Last edited:
Well I'd rather see them work on a new game with the whole staff than see them ask a part of the staff to port an "old" game on PS4/XONE.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, they're already too late. We've been waiting for too long without any substantial news (ecchi costumes don't count). Whatever their next move is (if move there is), it'd better be one hell of an announcement. I won't get hyped like I did for DisappointmentCalibur 5...

Quite a few SCV players started with SCIV and SCV as their first games. I'm sure the lastest game in the series with PS4/Xbox One graphics would appeal to them more, than a PS2 game from 2005.

I somehow feel like a new game would bring more life to the series than a most likely sub-par port

So you want to wait more YEARS instead of having a SC3 arcade port done in a resonable time if namco decided to do it? And who said it would be sub-par?

Maybe, but at least SC3 AE keeps ppl occupied while waiting for SC6.

I totally agree. It would be FAR BETTER than what we have now... And that is "NOTHING".

So you want to wait more YEARS instead of having a SC3 arcade port done in a resonable time if namco decided to do it? And who said it would be sub-par?

I totally agree. It would be FAR BETTER than what we have now... And that is "NOTHING".
Well, you're willing to wait more years for a new game just because you want a port, so I guess people would prefer to wait longer over nothing than to wait even longer for a new game just because they wanna play something they already played.

Live streams

5 Viewers
VitaminDCosplay
VitaminDCosplay
Wednesday Night Weebs (RADIO)
1 Viewers
xomegathedeityx
xomegathedeityx
relaxing with games while on break from the lab

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)