Namco E3 2016 Line-up

• Admin
E3 takes place June 14-16 in Los Angeles, California. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment has released what types of games that they plan to announce. You can follow this link to the list. There is a "Fighting / Wrestling" title that is TBA for PS4, XBONE, and PC. Maybe it will be a Tekken 7 console version, some anime game, or a new Soulcalibur. Time will tell!

CiVDdDkVEAIrKaQ.jpg:large

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
Guys there IS NO SCVI! Why keep on dreaming? I still hope for SC3 Arcade HD Online Edition cause if Square can remaster FFXII, then Bamco can do that with SC3 too! PEACE

I hope not because we know how well sc2 hd did.....
Well I hope so. Not many ppl across the globe get to experience SC3 AE and its more than just buffs and nerfs; some characters get an exchange of new move sets.

I can understand if SC3's online turns out to be crap, I rather play offline.

They literally just released Naruto Ninja Storm 4, they can't announce a new one so soon after the last.

Well I hope so. Not many ppl across the globe get to experience SC3 AE and its more than just buffs and nerfs; some characters get an exchange of new move sets.

I can understand if SC3's online turns out to be crap, I rather play offline.
only no one plays sc2 offline either

only no one plays sc2 offline either
Sure with just the buffs and nerfs that we North Americans experienced, it didn't felt too much of a change from the NTSC version of SC2.

However, in comparison to SC3 AE, going the extra mile and changing the move sets that's a big change; SC3 AE is almost like an entirely new and different game from the NTSC version of SC3.

Damn, it sure hurts that there won´t be an SC annoncement again this year... I know many people want SCVI, but I guess Namco REALLY DOES NOT KNOW what to do. The character shift and time change 25 years or so into the future was maybe too much... An SC3 Arcade remaster could fill the gap until they actually KNOW what to do with SCVI... But I guess even that won´t come out, it´s so sad. :/

Do you guys never grow tired of constantly stalking/waiting for news on this game? Look' when a trailer or some sort of factual evidence shows up, THEN make a fuss.

At this point they already know what the fans want. They already know they didn't satisfy with SCV. And guess what else...they already know what to do for the next game to be successful.

That's clearly not the problem.

All opinions & wishful thinking when you all don't REALLY know anything has grown tiresome.

Let's talk about something else.

Let's talk about something else on a SOULCALIBUR forum?
Yea. Other than all this SCVI wishful & uninformed thinking. (Because they haven't divulged any real info)

I mean, I want SCVI as much as everyone else. But there comes a time when you gotta take a couple steps back and think...really, how much of my time, emotions, & brain power am I gonna waste on this SCVI subject?

Yea. Other than all this SCVI wishful & uninformed thinking. (Because they haven't divulged any real info)

I mean, I want SCVI as much as everyone else. But there comes a time when you gotta take a couple steps back and think...really, how much of my time, emotions, & brain power am I gonna waste on this SCVI subject?

Speculation is what keeps interest going.

Live streams

4 Viewers
FrenchWitcher_
FrenchWitcher_
[FR/+18/NO-MIC] Je suis avec un pote donc on chill
3 Viewers
LP_VS
LP_VS
We chillin we vibin we just here lookin for things | Cassette Beasts

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)