Namco gives us the finger

Popular seems like a rather arbitrary label if they're both selling the same. Namco is a business after all.

I'm sorry, but, if you think competitive gamers makes up even 1 percent of the gaming demographic, YOU'RE delusional. We all get it, you think SC is trash, blah blah blah (no one's forcing you to stay, by the way), but to twist this into some stupid shit to fit your own narrow-minded view is childish.

Honestly, and you can fuckin' quote me if you want, THERE'S NO SINGLE GAME.PERIOD.IN THE UNITED STATES (With the exception of a couple of MMORPG's whose DEVELOPERS have the ability to turn their revenue into profit through their fanbase and the very nature of them and, in addition, actually have people who pay them on a month to month basis, which is, of course, why they have no only the means but the reasoning to frequently patch anything that may hurt their player base.). I mean, you want to keep people playing but most people, outside of the hardcore players, don't play for long and, even still, you can satiate them by bringing out a new title as opposed to paying for frequent patches (which, by the way, don't generate any real profit worth pursuing).

And, really, go ahead and pull something out of your ass like ARCADE PATCHES (which, by the way, arcade owners have to pay for and you usually get through, that's right, the form of a new fuckin' game).

Honestly, I can't even remember why I replied to that fuckin' nonsense. 'Yeah...it outside it...but they COULD make money off of...I dunno...merchandise or some shit...' if that isn't some of the silliest shit I've read here. I'd LOVE to see you manage a business.

I mean, honestly, there may be a bit of profanity in this, but some of you all are just the biggest bunch of fuckin' babies. Honestly, I'd love to see a website full of all of the people who bitch about their respective ex-game and just see the chaos that ensues when someone badmouth what they feel is a suitable replacement (or, you know, just as good, just people who have nothing better to do than bitch, just fuckin' leave this site).
====== DOUBLE POST AUTO-MERGE ======
While we're at it, I'd just love to see the old IW, for instance,

BusinessExec, "Well...we have these hardcore FPS players complaining about the respawn time, the power of killstreak rewards, and respawn time...we have to do something drastic...for the very life of our game LOOMS in their hands!!!"

Random Joe, "But, sir, they could easily just play Hardcore team deathmatch!"

BusinessExec, "But most tournaments go by the default mode! We MUST remove these things!

Random Joe, "But they could easily make their own tournaments and customize the rulings. While it, by trends of the players of the game, will probably have less people enter than the normal ones, they'll at least get what they want!"

BusinessExec, "What's gotten into you, Johnson! Damn it...these heroes among men who'll probably buy our games regardless have a voice...a voice that must be heard! And I'll be DAMNED if you and your logic and big fancy degree will get in the way of it!"

lol. So you have been following me from forum to forum, bookmarking posts that I made? Oh yes. The topic about me getting into a car accident and hitting a tree. Lets make fun of that.

These are your Soul Calibur community "leaders". lol

Actually no, it's just a funny coincidence. I ran into that thread on srk, then I went on 8wayrun and saw how this thread blew up.

I'm in no way a community leader, I'm just a random internet player and a mediocre troll.

@Artilust hey wtf man, its you who came here to discuss and started flaming people who disagreed with you. I dont mean to praise Dullyanna's rather rough reply, but you cant expect to be treated otherwise when instead of giving some evidence of you being right to the people who disagree with you, you just flame them.

There, there.

Guy, look at last couple of your post. Sorry if you want attention for whatever reason, but go find some people who give a damn, honestly. Get a (new) hobby. We're not mourning the loss of you as a player and we're not looking for a shoulder to cry on because we 'put up with this horrible game'.

Just love how people habitually say stupid shit on the Internet because they feel like everyone in the world should give a damn about what they're going through.

1. Who am I "flaming" that "disagreed" with me?

My feelings about Soul Calibur 4 shouldnt have any bearing on how you feel about it. You guys sit around here like a bunch of queens all butthurt because Soul Calibur 4 flopped and nobody plays it anymore. Just because the community is small now doesnt mean the game cant still be enjoyed, what IRKS the living daylights out of me is how SOME of you refuse to accept these truths and have this impression that Soul Calibur is some how perfect and more popular than Tekken. Uh. No.

But I already called this community out as a buch of crybabies that cant cope YEARS ago. And surprise surprise, the day I come back someone posts my picture and another person links to a topic I made on another forum where I almost lost my life in a car accident, as to "show me up" for what I said about Soul Calibur 4.

Lol. That pretty much sums it up.

Not sure where this crying even exists. Tekken gets more tournament play in many places. So what? They're different games with different appeals, supposed popularity says nothing about the quality of either series.

Soul Calibur is a big seller, and that's all Namco -- and every other developer -- cares about when it comes to making games, and the prime reason why they'd make SC5.

Seeing your post, Art, I would ask why you're still here (yet again), but (though our opinions may differ), they do say birds of a feather flock together. It's honestly at this point like, "Bah, I hate those 8wayrunners! All they do bitch! Waah! Waah! Waah! But I can't get ENOUGH of this shit!" You're like some type of social masochist.

Seriously, though, you should reread your post and then read all of the posts you've made in the last couple of months. If it isn't bitching about this, it's crying about that, much akin to whatever the hell you're whining about now.

Im not going to sit here and go back n fourth with you guys. I hate this game and thats all there is to it. Im not leaving this forum and thats all there is to it.

What is difficult to understand about me hating SC4 (still play it) but loving the series?

Apparently this concept is too controversial and I should just leave the forum since I feel this way huh? lol. Or maybe you guys will dig up dick pictures of me from Xtube or something if I dont submit.

Apparently this concept is too controversial and I should just leave the forum since I feel this way huh? .

That's pretty much the gist of things.

If you hate this community and the presently most up to date game in the series (which this site primarily deals with at the moment), what reason do you even have to come here?

Other than that, what, if anything, while you're bitching, have you contributed to this community other than, you know, bitching? It's something that seems to only plague the SC community, but some of the people who do damn near nothing to support this game bitch the most about it. "Oh! Hilde's so fuckin' broken...I mean I've only played her online, but still!", "Oh, this community's so fucked up... What? Do something other than bitch and actually help my TO or, better yet, help to nurture and create a local scene? Nah, that's too much work."

I honestly don't understand how some of the people here are functional adults (lest they have someone holding their hand through life).

Other than that, I see that you've, seemingly, floated from Tekken 6 to SSF4...and, more than likely, won't contribute anything to to those communities. So, really, maybe you should stop blaming the game and look at what you're doing wrong.

Project Soul and Namco are just taking their time to develop a better Calibur. just chill.

Back