Namco gives us the finger

I'm still hung up on the "Im the one of the top 3 Zas" comment. I seriously want an explanation to how one determines that without going to offline tournaments.

As for the arguing. Like we said it's fine to say you don't like the game, but a LOOOOOT of what your saying is showcasing a lack of research and thought. The bigger issue is the way your going about it. It's not productive and the way you argue isn't intelligent. What are you honestly trying to cement in your words here? You hate SC4...and...? I get if you were trying to bring down the hype comparing it to Tekken, but once again your research was far off base, so that point has been null for some time.

I had forgotten all about those sites. I started on GuardImpact in 2002. I may have been about 14 then, I didnt post much of anything.

I began to post in 02/03 on Soulcalibur.com around the time when SC2 came out I started hanging around the arcade and met the local SC crew there. Didnt travel personally but I did the weeklys with Ceron, Miz, Longshot?, Beast Of Fire, Camp Lo, SamuraiX, Bubbalook... someone..lots of people, I dont remember all the names. I was never a tournament player. Id just absorb what everyone learned once they came back. Everyones ran off to play SF or Blazblue now. So im still here crowing like a nan.

The good ol days. Whatever.

guys why are you arguing with arti? this is the same guy who said zas isn't black.... hes just a white man in a black guys body....

I'm still hung up on the "Im the one of the top 3 Zas" comment. I seriously want an explanation to how one determines that without going to offline tournaments.

As for the arguing. Like we said it's fine to say you don't like the game, but a LOOOOOT of what your saying is showcasing a lack of research and thought. The bigger issue is the way your going about it. It's not productive and the way you argue isn't intelligent. What are you honestly trying to cement in your words here? You hate SC4...and...? I get if you were trying to bring down the hype comparing it to Tekken, but once again your research was far off base, so that point has been null for some time.

Theres just not enough interest here. Surely not enough to drive alone somewhere close like Atlanta for final round. IIRC the largest scene is out on the West Coast, and thats never happening. Again, playing people in casuals who are tourney players has always sufficed me as someone who never cared for the tournament scene.

I didnt realize I did anything to further bring down the hype of SC4 tho. Whoops.

Someone hasnt read the storyline.

Slightly amused at you remembering posts I made years ago. However you misquoted me severely.

Zasalamel's entire story is contradiction. It states he was born to a Sumerian tribe, Sumerians were dark skinned but were more like Middle Eastern rather than African. However his resurrection spell recreates his mind and body identical to his original one each and every time. So it's a contradiction. Neither is right nor wrong.

Let try to be the least bit punctual and grammatically correct before we call others idiots. 19 year old from Kentucky.lol

Let try to be the least bit punctual and grammatically correct before we call others idiots. 19 year old from Kentucky.lol
I'm going to be blunt, self loathing racists are dumb

also the fact that Kentucky is mostly white and you looking down on them proves you hate white people

Zasalamel's entire story is contradiction. It states he was born to a Sumerian tribe, Sumerians were dark skinned but were more like Middle Eastern rather than African. However his resurrection spell recreates his mind and body identical to his original one each and every time. So it's a contradiction. Neither is right nor wrong.

I distinctly remember his story stating he was reborn each time he died as another life. Which couldnt make him black, unless all of his incarnations were black. I dont recall where he retained his thoughts from a past life, other than the desire to be set free.

Pretty dumb of that guy to even bring this up tho. My main is actually Voldo. A gay white Italian guy.

You're pressed. lol

also the fact that Kentucky is mostly white and you looking down on them proves you hate white people

lol WUTTTT

I didn't bring up the argument that Zas is white, idiot. I was only saying he's middle eastern. Which means, he's not white. Man, you're as slow as dog shit from a constipated chihuahua.

Back