Namco Launches Official Soulcalibur Facebook!

• Admin
If you were at NEC this weekend, or perhaps watching the 8WayRun video stream, you may have heard that FilthieRich from Namco was in attendance! I myself spent a few minutes talking without and briefly discussed the need for a relationship between the players the Namco itself. Well clearly our pleas haven't fallen on deaf ears and Namco has today, launched the Official Soulcalibur Facebook Page!

What does this mean? Well we can't really say at this point, but now we know Namco is reaching out to its players and they want to know what you think! We now have an official, central place, where we know Namco will be looking!

While you're at it... don't forget to also check out 8WayRun's Facebook Page as well.

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
You do? Because I have a feeling they'll rush it through every stage of development, then release shitty patches when it takes SC pros 1.5 hours to discover 270 game-breaking bugs.
No need to think negative all the time Angel! :P

Now that that they got tekken6 out of the way, tekken tag 2 is in development, and tekken vs sf is as well, I hope that they actually will take the time to better SC5 and not rush it.
Since the community is showing interest for a better SC, I HOPE that they will deliver a great game! But we're just going to have to wait and see.

You do? Because I have a feeling they'll rush it through every stage of development, then release shitty patches when it takes SC pros 1.5 hours to discover 270 game-breaking bugs.

Really? Based on what? Like TagYourPregnant said, since they have many projects I hope they take time to make SC5 the best it can be. On the other hand, that probably means the game will take a long time to come out.

Ahh, it wouldn't be the SC community without bitching. But ilugaiz. And yaaaay possibilities. ♥

All people talk is about SC5... I just want an upgrade or a SC:BD for PS3/360(No Guest Chars this time)... Make a new game take a lot of time and preparation, and I'm really starving for a new SC experience... Broken Destiny is just uncomfortable to play on PSP... SC5 could wait.

Live streams

1 Viewers
LuckyNaegi
LuckyNaegi
Soul Still Burns Tournament Run (+ Raid)
0 Viewers
theartfulcannon907
theartfulcannon907
#Demonic/Skullie/Goth Female Wolf GAME ON!#Watch me suck at every game SoulcaliburIV!come watch!

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back