Namco unveils Ivy and Zasalamel for SC6!

Jason Axelrod

Comments

Didn't think we'd get a reveal trailer this month, but i'm glad we did!

Finally, one of my mains is revealed! :sc1ivy1: I love everything about her, from the costume, to the playstyle , and her CE, which i'm sooo glad isn't a grab! I need more gameplay, ASAP! Gotta see what CS is like this time around! :D

Great to see Zasalamel back too!:sc3zas1: Never mained him, but i enjoy him as a character & playstyle. It's pretty badass how he can stop time. *-* His SC seems to draw the opponent in, as opposed to pushing them back, which is pretty interesting. His new design is pretty cool, but i really dislike that pointy shoulder armor.

I'm pretty shocked we still didn't get Taki. Waiting one more month is gonna be hell, i really hope they reveal her soon.

Never mained any of them but always liked Ivy's character and style and definitely want to give her a go this time around!

Zas looks awesome, his style looks great! Probably won't use him but I appreciate how he is in this game.

Shaping up to be amazing.

Didn't think we'd get a reveal trailer this month, but i'm glad we did!

Finally, one of my mains is revealed! :sc1ivy1: I love everything about her, from the costume, to the playstyle , and her CE, which i'm sooo glad isn't a grab! I need more gameplay, ASAP! Gotta see what CS is like this time around! :D

Great to see Zasalamel back too!:sc3zas1: Never mained him, but i enjoy him as a character & playstyle. It's pretty badass how he can stop time. *-* His SC seems to draw the opponent in, as opposed to pushing them back, which is pretty interesting. His new design is pretty cool, but i really dislike that pointy shoulder armor.

I'm pretty shocked we still didn't get Taki. Waiting one more month is gonna be hell, i really hope they reveal her soon.
I think she might be revealed with Cervy next month.

So many characters to rediscover already and now they're bringing my boy Zasalamel back.

I'm gonna have so much fun in the lab when this comes out.

Did anyone clock neither Sophie or X were used as dummies? I wonder if we might get more reveals soon as trailers tend to not use the same dummies,tho it is a pretty big reach lol.

Anyways, this was certainly a hype bomb!

I expected to see Ivy, but not Zasalamel, so nice to see that cool-looking scythe style again, what a great surprise to wake up to :D

Also, something about that new stage looks familiar. Is it a remake of Lost Cathedral from Soulcalibur III?

I expected to see Ivy, but not Zasalamel, so nice to see that cool-looking scythe style again, what a great surprise to wake up to :D

Also, something about that new stage looks familiar. Is it a remake of Lost Cathedral from Soulcalibur III?
Lost Cathedral was outdoor stage and this one is indoor, more like a church and it is at night

I had a feeling that Ivy was going to be revealed this month (probably because February having all the Valentine’s Day stuff) though Zas being in the trailer definitely surprised me. At least it’s a good surprise.