Namco unveils Ivy and Zasalamel for SC6!

Jason Axelrod

Comments

What makes you think that?
Tira's Jolly & Gloomy stances will be their because Decopon is now part of Project Soul.
Her split personalities came about after the clash of Soul Edge and Soul Calibur at the end of SC3.
This game takes place before that event happened, and unless this game covers a multitude of timelines at once (which I remember reading it might, so she may be playable as an "after X event" character), it wouldn't make sense for her to have the two split personalities.
However, she'll more likely fight similarly to her SC3 style with more adapted moves to kinda tie her to her modern playstyle

God I hope Ivy has her stances back. She's always been my favourite character but I couldn't play her in 5 because her style became so boring.
After carefully watching her intro, you can see the blade return to the sword after each attack, so I'd guess she has hold inputs again.
This isn't necessarily bad news, so long as they do it properly. They cut WAY too many moves in 5. Each A/B attack should have a whip alternate in my opinion.

After carefully watching her intro, you can see the blade return to the sword after each attack, so I'd guess she has hold inputs again.
This isn't necessarily bad news, so long as they do it properly. They cut WAY too many moves in 5. Each A/B attack should have a whip alternate in my opinion.
It does look like she went into Serpent's Embrace at one point. But it could easily just have been a string...

As for the hold attacks, I found them annoying because it was too easy to throw out the wrong move by accident. Of course that is mainly me being a bit slipshod with my inputs. Still, I enjoyed having to think about which stance to use in which situation and having different options at different times. Made it more dynamic than just having access to everything all at once.

This, in my opinion, is the least masculine face rendering that I've ever seen for her.
It might be because of the new textures and lightings in 6. The returning character faces don't really seem change much from their 4 counterparts.

When the PC version of 6 comes out, we will know for sure.