Namco's Mentioning Soulcalibur Again

Is This Exciting News?

• Hell yes! A new SC!!!! (I'm dum)

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • No. This doesn't tell us anything. (I'm smart)

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Oh yeah! Something to do with Tales!!!

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
(FaceBook Rumor) At a licensing expo, Namco has Soulcalibur listed on one of their investors only presentations. Further, someone captured this hyper enlightening image:

13517567_10209397768239069_2007585878770571308_o[1].jpg

In summation, Namco may be doing something with Soulcalibur. Given that box, I'd guess some Soulcalibur costume DLC for Berseria, but the info's so thin that I'd strongly caution people hearing whiffs of rumors to keep their expectations in check at this time.

They were at whatever this expo is last year and it was just some licensing thing for a mobile game so, meh

Keep in mind this is lost swords logo and its featuring the SC5 versions of SC/SE. Appears that they're going ahead with continuing the story after the time-skip and not resetting.

I've been very, VERY patient for some small indecation on a Soul Calibur 6 and the only thing we get is a "uhhh" or "hmm" from Harada on twitter every time we ask about it. I'm so tired of this shit, honestly, i'm not laughing anymore. I'll just go do something else while Namco keep releasing and confirming their little cardgames until they cut this shit out and just give us SOUL CALIBUR THE FUCKING FIGHTING GAME! Sorry i'm just in a bad mood from news like this. And "No"... i don't care about Tales Of Berseria.

Why do you expect information from Harada himself? He is not in position to tell anything to public about Project Soul's work.

Why do you expect information from Harada himself? He is not in position to tell anything to public about Project Soul's work.
Because you're ironically more likely to get some information about SoulCalibur from Harada than Hoshino. Harada is at least active on twitter and replies to fans. But Hoshino doesn't reply to anyone. Anything that gets posted on his twitter is some form of promotion and, as of this post, the last tweet was on March 18th [and it's June 26th now]. Noone knows anything with what's going on with Project Soul.

The picture we see here is likely SoulCalibur costumes brought over to Tales of Berseria. They've done this type of crossover DLC before with other Tales of games.

Last edited:
(* ̄з ̄) meh. And anything related to that piece of catatrophic failure called Lost Swords (that logo) automatically earns -50 approval points.

I see this franchise long dead. It's just a matter of time to put it to rest and bury it in the ground along with our tears forevah!!!!! Please tell the fans something. Seriously I check this site EVERYDAY for news. Tell us whether you have plans to work on the next console game, or you're burying it for good. We just want to know so we know what to expect or when to stop expecting.

this may be a long shot...but keep an eye out for gamescon...if nothing, then there may be something in mid 2017

Wait & see.

Call me stupid but since I love the Soul it's always in me (no other FG satisfies or fits me like SC does).

Actually thinkin of pracin SCIII again as an arcade in Akihabara has SCIIIAE out & some of the gang still play on Fri nights.

TGS is in Sept (& I'll def be goin but some SC news there would make me need a change of pants).

Live streams

13 Viewers
Draethiox
Draethiox
It's that time again folks ("Late" Edition)
1 Viewers
EZAKIMAKv2
EZAKIMAKv2
Still Rusty daughter b trolln me
1 Viewers
ninjaofanime
ninjaofanime
Shotome runs the gauntlet
1 Viewers
Pukhlly
Pukhlly
Es dar o recibir Pijazos 🥵