Naruto + Ichigo + Goku vs Madara + Aizen + Frieza

I looked up something to prove Aizen superiority and found this. Everyone in anime loses.

G Gundam being in there made me laugh a little. Claire from Claymore being in there is also funny. Since she doesn't even beat the person she swore an oath to kill.

But at the height of his power, Aizen was literately one of the most broke characters to exist in cartoons. Like Thanos with the infinity gauntlet broke. Honestly Aizen could just trick the good guys and make them fight themselves. I also think Aizen thrives on big group battles unlike most the other people fighting. Since his power of illusion only gets stronger with more people around him.

Assuming every character is maxxed out...

Freiza gets instantly chopped up into little bits since he sucks. Madara calls down meteors in response and Ichigo slices them effortlessly. Madara teleports him off to who knows where. Leaving Naruto and Goku to tag team him.

Aizen just does what he wants since his hypnotic powers seem to exist without his sword now and he's immortal as he's still fused with that hookookoo or whatever. Assuming his last defeat at the hands of Urahara and Ichigo woke him up and made him start thinking again, he'd probably whammy Naruto and Goku until Naruto's beast snapped him out of the illusion. (Since ninjas can disrupt hypnosis and illusion by injecting chakra into another, Naruto's basically immune to hypnosis not that his beast is working for him.)

So Aizen is now too busy being mobbed by clones while Goku knocks off Madara's torso with a Kamehameha. Goku joins the fight, and between Goku and Naruto's dying clones giving Naurto years worth of intel with every defeat, Aizen ends up sealed.

The end.

So I'll play along with this. What universe are they fighting in? Can goku gather ki in narutos universe? Can naruto gather chakra in gokus universe? These questions needs answers. Also Aizen wins.

Back