Natsu Videos Thread

That's how she should be played to be honest. Space/Punish , best moves 66B(4) , 2A , wsK , 8K(a) to punish lows , 33A(B) , AAB , A:6

I don't enjoy playing like that to be honest. I much rather play with bomb pressure and many grabs, with wake-up mix-ups. So...as fast paced as possible. I find it a lot more fitting for the character.
But if I seriously want to win I'll space it up.

man 2A is one of Natsu good quick "fuck off me" anti pressure moves when you need to interrupt shit..

I think Hawkeye & kAb use 2A better than most. kAb makes it a great pressure tool while he stands over your body.

ALSO I'm glad keev switched to Viola cause hawkeye just learnt me something... 66B to duck her AA6?? you auto duck and fuck all her pressure up and she eats it lol Been murdering Viola's lately lol.

anymore sandbagged tricks you have up your sleeve you'd like to share with us??? that tech trap off of CE4 HOV A+B was hot. totally unexpected and i could see how busting it out once in a set where you need to make a big comeback could work.

Here's a really close match I had with Juece for our online tournament. (Also commentated like the last one!)

anymore sandbagged tricks you have up your sleeve you'd like to share with us??? that tech trap off of CE4 HOV A+B was hot. totally unexpected and i could see how busting it out once in a set where you need to make a big comeback could work.
I have plenty that aren't listed. But not to be staggy, i"ll rather save them until i need to use them in tournaments. Once u guys see sumtin new, feel free to list them and used them. (^_^)

awwww sadface. gotta give back to the community man, do it for the kids!!!!!

lolol, in any event lets get some games in if you are at CEO or EVO

Here's a really close match I had with Juece for our online tournament. (Also commentated like the last one!)

A couple of comments:
PO A+B works on some opponents. It doesn't on others. Your opponent was always very aware of spacing and that's actually probably the biggest part of Ezio, so props to him for that.
Don't PO 6 rush and downed opponent so much. It's a good mix-up if they aren't used to you doing it, but I think he wasn't surprised every time you did it.
If you see AA is blocked, instead of pressing B, press 6 and go for a 66A+B. Infact, if you do AA6 enough they will expect it and unblock after seeing a blocked AA so a mix-up AAB would actually hit on the B.
2A+B, when it hits and they're on yellow ALWAYS follow up with a PO B+G in place of a stalker B+G

That's all that I feel like is overall important to your gameplay.

awwww sadface. gotta give back to the community man, do it for the kids!!!!!

lolol, in any event lets get some games in if you are at CEO or EVO
ok. Ok. U win. I shared this with one other person and told them to post it but he didn't.
Anywho if u land the PO A:6 jf in a combo , U can use 2A afterwards for a 66B BE/Throw mixup..... Have fun with this one.. Cuz i sure do.

A couple of comments:
PO A+B works on some opponents. It doesn't on others. Your opponent was always very aware of spacing and that's actually probably the biggest part of Ezio, so props to him for that.
Don't PO 6 rush and downed opponent so much. It's a good mix-up if they aren't used to you doing it, but I think he wasn't surprised every time you did it.
If you see AA is blocked, instead of pressing B, press 6 and go for a 66A+B. Infact, if you do AA6 enough they will expect it and unblock after seeing a blocked AA so a mix-up AAB would actually hit on the B.
2A+B, when it hits and they're on yellow ALWAYS follow up with a PO B+G in place of a stalker B+G

i prefer bomb, A+B K2 into oki over PO 8B+G the damage is basically the same but you get wakeup pressure after the K2.

wombat could also stand to land his guaranteed AAB or A:6 on 22A CH instead of going for mixup. i will say that judging by those connection bars, it looked pretty rough and that could have been a factor in some of the things we saw.

I'm fairly new around but I'd want to see what I can do to improve with Natsu. I seem to have trouble with Nightmare. Here's one of the matches I had with our local Nightmare player.

A couple of comments:

Thanks. Another guy offline told me I should play more patiently too. I think I do do better against knowledgeable players when I take my time. I'm just so used to rushing everyone down in every situation. Sometimes I just need to back off and re-set and go in again.

What did you mean by 66A+B after AA6? I know it's a typo, but did you mean 6A+B? I can see how that would work. Usually on doing AA6, I notice most people freeze up and block because they expect the WS K. When it doesn't come, they'll likely press buttons and might get CH by the 6A+B, depending on what they throw out.

I know I should do the PO air throw rather than STK in every situation. I was just so surprised it actually landed. I really should have done like kAb said and did A+B K2. I wasn't thinking in that last match.

i prefer bomb, A+B K2 into oki over PO 8B+G the damage is basically the same but you get wakeup pressure after the K2.

wombat could also stand to land his guaranteed AAB or A:6 on 22A CH instead of going for mixup. i will say that judging by those connection bars, it looked pretty rough and that could have been a factor in some of the things we saw.
I did not know AAB was guaranteed after 22A CH. Thanks!

I'm also ashamed that I'm constantly forgetting to utilize A:6. I'm not the best at executing it anyway, so I need to practice. But I really should start punishing with that.

CH 22A A:6 is my bread and butter, so many ROs and wall splats. makes people scared to do anything other than block mid at the edge of a stage. opens up side throws, PO B pressure and PO B+K and 1A ROs.

if you have trouble with the A:6 the AAB only does 1 less damage but you dont get the RO/wallsplat that A:6 provides

Back