NCR 2012 Results

Now that Final Round, MLG Winter, and NorCal were taken by a Nightmare player, can we end the "low tier" speculation?

Wish I was there... had to catch bits and pieces from NYC.

Alex, how DARE you not give me a shout out?! First you break your promise of talking to me about the meaning of life at WingStop and not even give me a shout out? Pffft...pitiful...

KrayzieCD - always love seeing ya! You're the best and so cool. :)
Thanks for letting me use your pad at the last minute, sorry about that, I'll bring my own next time!
GO - Nice meeting you even though we didn't talk at all, lol. Maybe next time! I don't have an airborne virus. :P
It's ok!
Scamp - Always a pleasure seeing ya and talking Tira strats, can't wait to play ya some more next time!
Xeph - You so funnnyyyyyy, but you kind of lost your asshole mojo now that you're a dad and a humble top player. :P
But always good to see you!
IvyFanBoy - GG's, I need Astaroth practice...
Wu - Nice meeting you! I can't wait to move up here so we can play sometime! :)
Soakrates - thanks for living up to Alex's lie and talking to me some at WingStop, lol. See ya next time!

Good shit to all placers, was HELLA fun! Next time I'll be sure to sign up early...fucken $70 at the door was ridiculous and not worth the 0 - 2. :P

And now...the never before seen first hypest match of the 1st day.
WARNING!: lower your volume if it's up to the max.
Sorry it's blurry at the beginning, my camera didn't focus and it was too much shit talk and hype to stop it and try to record it, but the actual match is good! :)
Enjoy! I'll be uploading the rest later!
NCRDay1.jpg

NCRDay10.jpg
IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

Had no idea that was you Tag until sora told me >_<. Good games. Stick to those tcs and quick pokes, you were beating me with those.

Hope to see you al at EVO and hopefully ill be able to steal a few wins (fuck maxi krazie! Imma figure those strings out!)

1st - Nofacekiller - Ivy, NM
2nd - Alex 'Popoff King' J. - Xiba, Leix
3rd - Xeph - Asta
4th - Signia - Mitsu
5th - Hates, Snort - Cervy, NM / Viola
7th - Genver, Cedric - Mitsu / Viola

those are all i saw, anyway. it made me sad to see both hates and noface switch over to NM.
I also used Patroklos VS Signia.

Had no idea that was you Tag until sora told me >_<. Good games. Stick to those tcs and quick pokes, you were beating me with those.
Yeah, I just need to relearn Tira all over again and figure what stuff works and what doesn't. Haven't touched her since the patchs been out, think yesterday was my second day using her. But no worries! Good games indeed and hopefully we can get some more in @Evo.

Shoutouts to shoutouts.

I think Lolo might have the right idea about taking a shot before big tournaments.

Now that Final Round, MLG Winter, and NorCal were taken by a Nightmare player, can we end the "low tier" speculation?

Wish I was there... had to catch bits and pieces from NYC.

Noface used NM basically as a gimmick. Alex didn't know the matchup, which makes that character seem a lot better than in fact he is. Not taking anything away from Noface, btw, but Alex cracked the code on 1.02 Calibur, and I think the winner's bracket match between him and Noface was indicative of that.

^ This - who gets hit by 2B+K BE lol.

I've actually noticed quite a few US players who don't know their NM properly. Some have genius answers to NM stuff but some are just... awful.

Noface next time we'll play for sure. I wanted to but it seemed like every time we were ready to casual something stupid happened and we couldn't. I feel bad but it is what it is.

Was great meeting everyone after so long: Zig, Sweets, Greatone, etc. All solid dudes. Was a pleasure doing commentary with Aris. GGs to everyone I played. Still recovering from the weekend so remaining individual shoutouts are indefinitely postponed. I'm pretty sure anyone who's left already sees me on a regular basis anyway. :P

Hope everyone enjoyed the commentary. Near the end there was just so much seemingly random shit going on that I really couldn't figure out what to say. Either way, I plan to do more of it in the months ahead, so feedback is appreciated. :)

See everyone at Evo!

Yo folks, Hype NCR! Genver did his thing, and I'm glad I had folks getting ignant with me. Too fun! So much hype for hypeness sake. NorCal showed out in the tourney and Alex J let it hang all tourney and Noface got away with the W. Mad fun and respect to all. I got some stuff to practice out now. Shoutouts:
I plan on seeing all yall in the future so ill talk to yall when i do. I think there is MLG anehiem or something like that soon so make it down NorCal for that Rematch! Got back to LA at 4am, went to work and now I am still tired and still horse.

Claim This Land!!!!

Hey guys! Great seeing all of you again after so long. Sorry if I didn't get to say bye...had to leave suddenly. Wish I would have got more chances to play casuals and learn about post patch calibur, but seems like most of my time was occupied with other tournaments and whatnot :/. That plus playing the patched version of the game for the first time aside from my 20 minutes in practice mode really showed. Regardless, good shit to all of Norcal. You guys are always strong.

Zig: Man great seeing you again after soooooo many years. Can't wait to see more from you and the rest of Seattle if you can get those dudes back into it lol.

Cedric: Sorry I was so free lol. When I figure out what you're doing *shakes fist*. Good stuff!

Manta: Great Voldo as always man...had no clue what to do with Hilde. Thanks for showing me alot during casuals. Wish I could have played you with Natsu, but just wanted to try some theories I had about the matchup with Hilde. i'll try to be ready next time!

Hates: I hate you too, lol. My old friend, good seeing you again as always. I never got to see you play, but im def gonna check out the archives. Congrats on top 8.

AlexJ: LOL...Hol-dat! Seriously though, exposed me on my lack of Xiba knowledge, good shit man. Next time we meet i'll be sure to destroy you and your eyebrows

Krazie: Maaaan, yeah wish we coulda played, but yeah...next time I guess. Good meeting you finally after all these years haha. From the little I watched of you play you're definitely super solid!

everybody else: Nice meeting you guys! You're all cool people despite the rivalry.

Socal: GOOD SHIT

Back