NECXVII HYPE

• Admin
It's coming to that time of the year again. The time of hype, glory, competition, and most importantly, saltiness. NECXVII is over 3months away, being hosted on 12/16/2016-12/18/2016, via King of Prussia, PA.

I encourage anyone and everyone to try and attempt to make this trip. As of recently, there has been some discussion about foreign competition attending. One in particular competitor, GOLD Shad, has shown interest in attending. GOLD Shad is one of the best players in EU, and has proven his mettle and skills on US soil. With the placing of 4th at NEC2014 and 2nd at NEC2015.

On top of all this, I have offered a donation towards EU/JP players. I'm donating 100$ towards the attendance of EU/JAP players. Alongside my donation, Bruno (a member of the FR Soul Calibur community) has also promised a donation of 100$.

Anyone is welcomed to follow suit in hopes to sparking, and assisting foreign competition on attending NECXVII. I encourage more people donate to the cause for foreign competiton via NECXVII.

If donation is impossible, then I encourage attendance from the USA community as a whole. Here's to NECXVII and the greatness that is involved in this tournament. Also, obligatory shout outs to the legend,
@eric , for hosting this amazing tournament every year. I'll see you all there!

UPDATE:
As of right now, we have had other contributions from other members of our community. The listing goes as...
Xephukai: 100$
Bruno: 100$
Big E: 100$
Jimbonator: 50$
TOTAL (8/31/16): 350$

Last edited:
Sean Ruben

Sean Ruben

#TRYHARD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members