New Blazblue game! "Chrono Phantasma"

Does this Blazblue CS sequel interest you

• Hell yes!!!

Votes: 41 52.6%
  • lol no.

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • I might be interested, but I need more info.

Votes: 23 29.5%

• Total voters
You don't buff good characters. It's counter-intuitive.

But most of her buffs aren't really "game breaking" Most of them are pretty minor and the only one I would consider to even come close to broken is the 6A buff... It was already pretty good on normal hit alone.

He is probably playing the JP versoin.. And yes both of those characters suck atm..

She's not good.. What gives you that idea at all? Did you even play the game?

The point was that the patch isn't out yet (no matter where/what you play).

Ya it's called the time machine of playing the series seriously since it began, and calling how everything turns out everytime.

For a lot of these changes you don't need to see them in action to see how it effects them.
Granted i will say Bullet isn't one of those, im unsure what will happen.

Also Platinum on the other hand IS a good character. She isn't A+ tier, but that doesn't mean bad. Buffing her 6A is a joke.
Hell she didn't deserve the counter they gave her in CP in general.

But these aren't what i care about. What i care about is that they buffed ANYONE above Bang, and didn't buff Bang. Bang is low, right above the bottom 4. He is awful, no Anti-Airs, No Reversals, poor Damage, the worst OD in the game, requiring ALL 4 D-moves to gain his good super.
The moment they decided FRKZ was going to be his OD they NEEDED to give that man an anti-air OR a reversal OR make his 2D as good as it was in CS1. Yet he got none of that, and they gave him nothing really.

So Ragna or Azrael or Plat or Carl getting buffed is bullshit, period. LET ALONE JIN and TAO who were already 2 of THE BEST in the game.
I can accept Bang being bad or even unchanged, but the entire A tier and up team had to be nerfed like Hakumen was, otherwise it sucks. Yes a lot of them were nerfed, which is good, Hakumen got beat on while Rachel only got tapped, but Bang getting nothing just means all of that doesn't matter.

I don't know what your opinion of Hakumen was before CP was released but the majority of players thought he would be low-middle tier based off of his changes in the loketests. But look how he turned out after people had time to sit with him.

To say the least there are bound to be hidden changes in the patch. Changes to frame data could make a big difference to some moves useability.

Ya it's called the time machine of playing the series seriously since it began, and calling how everything turns out everytime.

For a lot of these changes you don't need to see them in action to see how it effects them.
Granted i will say Bullet isn't one of those, im unsure what will happen.

Also Platinum on the other hand IS a good character. She isn't A+ tier, but that doesn't mean bad. Buffing her 6A is a joke.
Hell she didn't deserve the counter they gave her in CP in general.

But these aren't what i care about. What i care about is that they buffed ANYONE above Bang, and didn't buff Bang. Bang is low, right above the bottom 4. He is awful, no Anti-Airs, No Reversals, poor Damage, the worst OD in the game, requiring ALL 4 D-moves to gain his good super.
The moment they decided FRKZ was going to be his OD they NEEDED to give that man an anti-air OR a reversal OR make his 2D as good as it was in CS1. Yet he got none of that, and they gave him nothing really.

So Ragna or Azrael or Plat or Carl getting buffed is bullshit, period. LET ALONE JIN and TAO who were already 2 of THE BEST in the game.
I can accept Bang being bad or even unchanged, but the entire A tier and up team had to be nerfed like Hakumen was, otherwise it sucks. Yes a lot of them were nerfed, which is good, Hakumen got beat on while Rachel only got tapped, but Bang getting nothing just means all of that doesn't matter.

Yeah, no.

I don't know what your opinion of Hakumen was before CP was released but the majority of players thought he would be low-middle tier based off of his changes in the loketests. But look how he turned out after people had time to sit with him.

To say the least there are bound to be hidden changes in the patch. Changes to frame data could make a big difference to some moves useability.
Nothing wrong with nerfing his OD air throw ToD combo.. I still think he will be a decent character..

Nothing wrong with nerfing his OD air throw ToD combo.. I still think he will be a decent character..

He'll still be decent but he was lacking in his neutral game and now they've made it so that he gains less meter in the air which will greatly affect his air zoning game.

He'll still be decent but he was lacking in his neutral game and now they've made it so that he gains less meter in the air which will greatly affect his air zoning game.
He wasn't lacking jack shit. For most of the cast he CONTROLED the neutral game because his buttons were better, his damage was WAY better, his random confirms were better and his OD and Counters made you guess at everything YOU did against him.
He deserved all those nerfs.

And uhh Yes LP, yes.

Numerous sites have already exposed that as a lie. It is entirely possible for them to use a different compression method to get it on 360. They just don't want to.

Mori is a motherfucking liar.

Back