New Blazblue game! "Chrono Phantasma"

Does this Blazblue CS sequel interest you

• Hell yes!!!

Votes: 41 52.6%
  • lol no.

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • I might be interested, but I need more info.

Votes: 23 29.5%

• Total voters
Welp, I finally found a 4k combo with Kagura in the corner. The timing on his combos is pretty tight, especially the corner ones. I think that Kagura's a character that would best fit intermediate players than beginners, though. A lot of his combo stuff seems to rely on bouncing the opponent off the ground and juggling them in the air. This isn't a really standard way of comboing in 2-D fighters, so while Kagura's inputs are easy to pick up, the timing of his combos and unconventional flow of them feel makes me think of him as a more intermediate character to learn and play.

Overall, I'm feeling a lot better with him now, but I'm still not ready to hit up online and try my luck against online players yet. Gotta practice some more stuff and try out some mid screen combo ideas.

4K with or without meter?

Haven't played since the patch. I hope my Makoto 5K corner combo's still there. But I hear that that's probably the thing I should be worrying least about.

4K with or without meter?

Haven't played since the patch. I hope my Makoto 5K corner combo's still there. But I hear that that's probably the thing I should be worrying least about.

4K meter less.

Tried playing against the AI, failed on every account trying to do the combos I practiced with. Need more practice I guess. There was something else I was going to say... I forget what it was.

Looks like they toned down Dragon spirit (projectile) juggles on Kagura. It was a key combo extender in mid and corner combos. I'm not sure why his super gets special mention, it was always stance cancel able, even after Overdrive.

Back