[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

IdleMind

BANNED FOREVER
Shouting out to all ya'll from MA, CT, RI, NH, VT and ME!

Our community is large, but stagnant. If this site has attracted any new blood, post up! Most of us post on CaliburForum, but I know alot of people here havent ever been to CF, so the more new blood the better!

Players in the New Englad Soul Calibur Community/Regular Play Groups:

Team STAB (Leominster/Clinton MA Area)
Idle Mind
Tocool
Sponge
Rory

Framingham Area (Framingham, Marlboro, Natick MA)
Goofus
Justkill
Nightblade

Springfield/Holyoke Area
Phoenix/Stickboy and his crew (too many to mention off hand)

Conneticut Players (UConn Area and New Haven)
DSBlackfox
Grimace
Jian
Essex
Kryonik
Realyst

Contact info forthcoming.
Lets get some new blood in here!

-Idle

Newcomers - Our community also hold Monthlies and we are hosting a Regional at GameUniverse in Framingham, MA so if you want more info and are interested in entering a tournament/finding casual offline play in the New England area check out the links provided below.

CaliburForum New England Matchfinder
SoulCalibur Universe New England Thread
CaliburForum New England Regional Tournament Thread
8WayRun New England Regional Tournament Thread
8WayRun Best Of New England (BONE) Monthly Thread
CF Best Of New England (BONE) Monthly Thread

OG Players - bbq at Grimace's on Friday after 6pm, Calibur and Beer and Food FTW. Need directions/info hit me up

Yo TeaVirus when do you guys play, cause the only gathering I've been to down there was at Animals house a little bit ago. More games would be cool, you guys gonna show up to the monthlies?

-Idle

What up guys im from the hartford area, we have a few solid players around here. I'm the only one with an 8WR account atm, ill get these guys on it. Feel free to IM me and get some practice going.

Mise, you a Guilty Gear player by any chance?
Good to see someone in here besides the usuals.

Yo, next Saturday 9/27 I'm gonna have a pre-tourney little gathering. People coming from wherever are welcome to crash here. I got two couches and some floor space. Bring an air mattress!! I also might have a little new blood to introduce...

Peeps can show up anytime from 2pm onward.

145 Church Street, Apartment 2R
Clinton MA

# = 978 706 1898
AIM: EWGFownsYou

Tourney Threads:
8WR
CF:

-Idle

not so much with the GG...only ever played SC because personally i feel other fighters are inferior. They lack depth. I may be going up to canada for vacation but ill hit you up when i'm back and see if anything is going on.

Hey mise, I work in West Hartford and live in Stafford Springs, but Grimace and I casual together alot in Manchester...perhaps you'd like to get up for some games sometime this week before the tournament? I get out of work at 4pm, and Grimace is usually out by 5:30pm at the latest, so anytime after 6pm on weekdays would be ideal.

We both have 360's, i don't know what platform youre used to playing on but if it's PS3 and you have one and you don't mind bringing it, then by all means do so because it's our preferred platform too =)

hit me up on AIM SN: DSBlackfox

Yo TeaVirus when do you guys play, cause the only gathering I've been to down there was at Animals house a little bit ago. More games would be cool, you guys gonna show up to the monthlies?

-Idle

We get together on saturday at Jjuices house normally. we havent had a gathering in a long time were still putting our "scene" together and some/most of us are new to SC, but once we have concrete plans you can bet it'll be posted here. and yes we do plan on going to the GU monthlies. don't know about this one but definitely will soon.

we have about 9 competitive players. im in the process of "Unifying"

We get together on saturday at Jjuices house normally. we havent had a gathering in a long time were still putting our "scene" together and some/most of us are new to SC, but once we have concrete plans you can bet it'll be posted here. and yes we do plan on going to the GU monthlies. don't know about this one but definitely will soon.

we have about 9 competitive players. im in the process of "Unifying"

Excellent. If you can give me a date to come visit for a session; I'd love to help you with the unifying process by supporting gatherings and stuff. big things in the works in MA, GU might be starting up a league in January (provided the game doesent break before then).

-Idle

Aye, I'm from Windsor actually which is right north of Hartford. After exams next week I should be much more free to play, so Mise, let me know I can definitely be down for some casuals. New blood is always welcome.

i want to try to get some games in this weekend...

hitting up mohegan tonight... anyone available tomorrow?

i want to try to get some games in this weekend...

hitting up mohegan tonight... anyone available tomorrow?

Would love to play some games Grim, but until October begins, my ass is getting owned by these three mid-terms I have, (all within a 24 hour time span) hella dumb.

So Jian, you are not available for casual today (Sat)? I'm trying to get as many CT together to casual today as possible before the tourney.

Idle, I posted on CF as well, but are you holding casual at your house today?

Pre Tourney Gathering is still a go here.

I can crash people, but there are only 2 couches, heh.

People are welcome from 2pm onward.

145 Church Street, Apartment 2R
Clinton MA

# = 978 706 1898
AIM: EWGFownsYou

Bring TV's/systems if possible.

-Idle

I'm located 15 minutes from Framingham on weekends in Franklin with Black Alpha but we have a lack of a "scene". we'd be down for traveling around..we just really want to get some games in rather than resorting to online play for more variety.

Well, there are the Best of New England tournaments in Framingham held on the last Sunday of every month you could check out, as well as a good amount of players in that area for you to play against (g0ofus, JustKill, Idle Mind, Tocool, Sponge), although the majority of them still use the Calibur Forum boards to find matches.

Hope to see you around soon.

Back