[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Hopefully as many people in the local area and the online community as I can attract to Brattleboro.
I intend on finalizing my business with the hotel tomorrow and begin gathering the necessary materials for a tournament. Once I have signed the contract, I will create a post under tournament announcements! I have spoken with the events coordinators of Level up NH in Manchester. He will be offering me set ups and bringing a table. He would like casuals to start up again in his store but needs to finish his renovations first. That will be starting in April.

These are my intentions and am really excited about Battleboro 2012. <<<working title.

How is the turnout at GU on Friday nights? I'm interested in getting some offline experience before getting into any tournaments and such. Does anyone else main Aeon?

How is the turnout at GU on Friday nights? I'm interested in getting some offline experience before getting into any tournaments and such. Does anyone else main Aeon?

The turnout for GU on a Friday night is pretty good. You're likely to run into dedicated players who will be happy to teach you some things during casual. I think they held a $1 tourney on Friday night as well, something they may do again this Friday, so you can play in a "mock" tourney and get some experience. Remember, people who have never won a tourney are eligible to enter the "newbie tourney" at Best of New England. Oh, and afaik, no one around here mains Aeon.

Only person I know playing Aeon so far is Cheezburger from the Springfield area, its his secondary but he has been using him a lot lately. I don't think he is on these boards though, just SRK.

More like Brattle-BORE-o. Am I right guys?

Brattleboro actually has a thriving economy and the theater district is abuzz during this recent season. Be sure to check out the weekly bake sales down by the Learning Annex every Sunday after 2!

The turnout for GU on a Friday night is pretty good. You're likely to run into dedicated players who will be happy to teach you some things during casual. I think they held a $1 tourney on Friday night as well, something they may do again this Friday, so you can play in a "mock" tourney and get some experience. Remember, people who have never won a tourney are eligible to enter the "newbie tourney" at Best of New England. Oh, and afaik, no one around here mains Aeon.

That's great to hear about the turnout, really looking forward to it. I'll try and make it there this Friday definitely and maybe even meet some of you there. I'm down to learn a thing or two.

I'm pretty sure I can make it to Brattleboro, I mean, in the worst case scenario I can probably tag along with LevelUp.

Speaking of, I didn't know LevelUp was doing fighting game stuff. <_<

Im waiting patiently for more info on Friday!

anyone still need a ride and a room for winterbrawl? i have one spot open at the moment.

im leaving the natick area with with Tocool and NightBlade around 9 am and will be willing to pick up anyone that not too much out of the way. prob gonna cost around $100 with a full car and room. if leaving monday morning is a prob i dont think if will be a huge prob to leave sunday night.

I'm pretty sure I can make it to Brattleboro, I mean, in the worst case scenario I can probably tag along with LevelUp.

Speaking of, I didn't know LevelUp was doing fighting game stuff. <_<

That's the plan in about two months. Level up is going through a remodel at the moment. Once that is over with, expect weekly casuals and tournaments out of the store. After battleboro, I plan on helping to run and promote level up nh to the community.

Back