[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Christian/Ryan you guys are welcome to ride with me. Post up to secure a spot.

**Roll Call**
My car:
1. Justkill

My room:
1.me
2.Justkill
3.IdleMind
so thats whats open at the moment and yes, two rooms back to back would be greatness.

John im pretty sure Lasercakes would like to ride with you, and with Ryan and Kika that fills your car and the room

-Idle

ok so my car is full. are you guys getting a room (lol) or are you staying in the goofus room?

one bed spot left (two to a bed) and the rest is floor space....

I paid the venue fee for registration - is there something else we have to do, registration wise? Is it all at the door otherwise?

I think in the SJ thread someone said all you need to do is print out the receipt and show it to them.

Another thing I just thought of, is anyone willing to lend me a PS3 controller for this? I plan on bringing my PS2 pad and I'm hoping to find a vendor selling converters there, but I'm not sure if I should expect there to be one. My only tournament experience so far has been FSAK.

I think in the SJ thread someone said all you need to do is print out the receipt and show it to them.
also if you have a smartphone i guess what people have done in the past is bring up the receipt on your phone to show to SJ bouncers and you should be good.

also if you have a smartphone i guess what people have done in the past is bring up the receipt on your phone to show to SJ bouncers and you should be good.
Oh cool, that's probably what I'll end up doing then since it's actually a pain for me to print stuff.

we should have a training session for SummerJam and i know Justkill wants to host, so what nights are good for you guys? any night is good for me except mon and fri nights....

the plan is to train sc4 and some mk9

I'm good for whatever. Comin back from the Cape tomorrow afternoon. Free after that, pretty much anytime. :D VICIOUS training sessions!!

I'm not mean to SF players. I'm cruel to them. BIG difference. :) And Cozby's no sf player. He's a VF player through and through. That's like asking me if I'll stop playing SF. I could, but it's not going to make a big difference in my life as a competitive game player either way.​

Now that is a good question, isn't it? That question depends on how well the SC scene thrives. As I say time and again, I go where the competition is. To hold you over, I haven't played a serious game of Tekken in over a year. I haven't played a game of Tekken at all in a couple months.

Starcraft II baby!!

Just got confirmation from my boss that I'll be able to go. (I should have bought the ticket after I confirmed lol), I will need to take a call with a client at some point though. Shouldn't be too serious, but I'm thinking it will be seriously hard to find a quiet spot in any of the 3 days we will be there.

Never mind I got the date wrong.

Back