[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

sooooo we should really start planning, today is the last day to get a discount on the rooms. who is going, with who and how many rooms are we gonna need.

Ok judging from the people I've talked to the plan looks like this:

Goofus is driving one car. In his car will consist of Goofus, Justkill, Lasercakes, Kikaleek and Nightblade

Goofus has reserved a room. The same people from his car will also be in said room.

I originally had need of a room, but since Alicia has opted to come with me, I'd rather find my own lodging seeing as I'm bringing her. I have my own transport down there.

Jian is coming and Tocool is also interested in coming, so we might carpool and leave later on Friday.

People in the Goofus car need to get ahold of him to schedule a meeting time to make sure we all get down there.

Just rounding up the facts!

-Idle

im still figuring out logistics of our trip...

my plan in a nutshell is to leave my apt early asscrack fri morn with Justkill & Lasercakes. first we pickup Nightblade just across town literally then we head to RI to pick up Kikaleek and then we're on our way.

sound good? if not let me know. if so then i need Kikaleeks and Nightblades address and ill PM Lasercakes mine. Lasercakes there is plenty of room for you to safely leave your car at my place.

once i get peoples addresses ill run numbers and know how much gas will cost and what time we should leave the area.

and...its Narcotic EEEHHHHHH!!!

Hey would you guys have room to house Ivan and his g/f in the hotel? He would contribute of course, lemme know ASAP.

so heres the deal....what time did you guys want to arrive in Philly? lets say 1pm.....

Goofus with Justkill and Lasercakes leave my apartment at 6am (yuuup) to pick up Nightblade and leave the area to pick up Kikaleek in RI around 630am. we arrive at Kik's an hour later (730am) and head to Philly. Kikaleeks to Philly takes 5 1/2 hours which gets us in Philly around 1pm. keep in mind this doesnt include breaks for food/gas/bathroom/popeyes/vince lombardi ultimate pacman challenge/etc.

other things...

our hotel room claims theres already two tvs (possible lag tvs) in our room but ill be bringing my ps3 and a tv. any chance someone else can bring their ps3 for a second setup?

im gonna wait till the end of the trip to collect money for gas and tolls but ill collect money for the room when we arrive. my guess on gas+tolls will be about $40-45 a person and the room is about $45 a person.

i think i covered most of everything but i feel like theres something im forgetting...oh well

sorry Jian, with 5 people already in our room we are full.

i have no prob with another hour of sleep, 2pm is fine with me.

anyone have a prob with arriving in philly at 2pm? Nightblade.. Lasercakes?

Yup, that works for me. I don't have a PS3, but I could bring my 360, cheap stick, and PS2 pad and converter if that makes it any better.

so 2pm it is. here is the final version of our SJ itinerary.

Lasercakes = be at my place around 7am
Nightblade = be ready to be picked up at 730am
Kikaleek = be ready to be picked up around 830am
Philly = be ready for us around 2pm

if anyone has any Qs text or call me, i believe you all have my number at this point.
see you in the morning yuup

Power went out last night when I was in the middle of packing. I'm just gonna do my best to throw stuff in my bag and get out the door.

Hi guys. I live in Keene, NH and I"m trying to get a scene going here. I just can't drive out to any of the events that take place in Ma. So the next best option is to create one here. I have my first meet up October 8 from 6-11PM. Here are all the details if anyone is interested. I will gladly take any advice to help me along my journey.

Date: October 8, 2011​

Time: 6PM-11PM​

Where: Toy City, 133 Key Road, Keene, NH​

Contact info: 603-352-3131 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 603-352-3131 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (store)​
904-612-4087 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 904-612-4087 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (mine)​

What type of event: Casual play​
Cost: I am not charging an entry fee but will gladly accept a five dollar donation which will be reinvested for future events.​

Michael Garcia​

So, anybody else thinkin' of goin to NEC? :D After Summerjam, I'm actually pretty hyped to go back. It was good to see everybody. I'm positive it'll be a fond memory - "Hey remember that time there was the biggest hurricane we'd seen in years, and welcomed it by going to a tourney in philly?"

Lasercakes, I don't think I'll have another session at my house anytime soon. Let's just say skunks love my home!

tito887 id consider coming out to your event but saturdays are bad for me.

the goofus session will be sunday OCT 16. i live in the center of natick so if your interested pm me for my address. just like the sessions i used to host but more room. its gonna be sc4+tekken6+whatever

Back