[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Just giving everyone a BIG heads up; I 100% cannot make it tonight. RL obligations of a serious nature.

I PMd jr to let him know in advance, if you ARE going, I suggest you post up- it's a 3 hour drive for him so make sure you let him know.

oh crap(just remembered this was going down) i will see if i can get to GU sometime today, cant really say for sure if i can or when... but the ones that can/do make it please make it a humble yet a fun/competitive atmosphere for jr and anyone else that may possibly be along for the trip.

I was thinking of backing out, but I'm not going to bail on JR if he is coming. Same goes for anyone else who can guarantee that they'll show up.

I got JR this morning, he's cool, and isn't coming. No worries guys. Sorry about not making it; I got roped into helping the family :\

Otoh, some news... how do you guys feel about an all-night lock-in at GU on release weekend for SC5? I can make it happen! Malice has expressed an idea to bring up Tri-State too.

Eh? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Personally, it's hard for me to control the hype that I have for SCV. Plus with the amount of fun that I had at FSAK, I would love to back up there and do it again. Plus it's no problem for us for Philly to come up since we drive. And as long as the weather cooperates, this will be an awesome way to welcome in SCV.

Plus this would make for a great opportunity for those who are new to Calibur or haven't played in a long time to get acquainted with the new game, learn from the pros, and see what our community is all about since the impression that most people get of our community is negative.

And y'all better be interested since this would be in your area. Let's discuss.

Well I thought it was a good idea, but other people aren't biting, so I am going to think of something else to do for the launch. Oh well.

I should hopefully be able to start playing again in 3 weeks, helping my bro out at this shop as well regular job on Friday nights. Finally sent in PS3 for repairs so hopefully it should be back by then.

Sorry to everyone I've been meaning to play, I will hit you guys up when this is all done.

Idle, weekend lock in sounds pretty cool would it be like Fri night into Sat. or like Sat. into Sun?

Well I thought it was a good idea, but other people aren't biting, so I am going to think of something else to do for the launch. Oh well.

Yes because plans take 1-2 days to turn around for large scale undertakings.

Be patient.

dare i ask...

GU tomorrow night anyone? i have family dinner obligations for 730 in westborough but i can be at GU around 930 if others are attending...

They switched my days off at work, so im boned for tuesdays :\

I'll try to fix this before SC5 drops.

gainfully owned

i live in a two bedroom apartment alone and want to host a calibur session. just sayin.

So, what do you guys want to do about traveling and rooms for NEC. I have that Thursday night off so I can leave anytime after 7AM Thursday, If I am driving I need a few hours of sleep before I leave tho. I would have to be back before Sunday night. So anyone up for carpooling for Thursday and coming back Sunday?

I am getting a room with Alicia, but looking to carpool with someone. I get out of work at 7am on Friday morning, so I wouldn't be good to go until around 10am or so for a meetup. Tocool is probably looking to come with me. I was going to ask Jian if he intended on going, as his place is the usual meeting spot.

Back