[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

^ LOL. Yeah. I can't find a character I really enjoy yet so.. :/ I can't find anyone close to session with often yet but I'll figure everything out. gotta get that igdr down.

Icy - feel free to send me an invite to Player Match if you see me online. I'll play you, and help you try and establish a main. Also, I'm great practice for working on your anti-Nightmare.

*Edit* - do you have a headset? It's tough to discuss strat/tech if we can't talk.

Other than my raging shaft, not much. I've been extremely busy lol.

I'll try and find time to visit you guys in April or May. I need a longer vacation soon. :D Oh and, I have joined Zenny and JustChill and started using Yoshi as my main in SC now. Their anal rape on Ivy and Raph are horrible!

I've been meaning to show up at some point. I was really looking forward all week to heading down tonight, but instead I get to do hours and hours of homework on my birthday. Shit's due at midnight. Looks like the same deal for Sunday too.

Icy - feel free to send me an invite to Player Match if you see me online. I'll play you, and help you try and establish a main. Also, I'm great practice for working on your anti-Nightmare.

*Edit* - do you have a headset? It's tough to discuss strat/tech if we can't talk.
Yeah, I do have a headset, just never use it really . I don't have any one who really appeals to me in this game. I like Cervantes but I don't like the idea of dropping iGDR in tournaments, and honestly without iGDR whiff punishment, or 3B iGDR combos I feel he is worthless. Zwei is ass, never do I want to be a low tier hero again.

Random tip: the GDR BE is not invincible guys. A lot of people seem to have trouble against it. All of his options other than BT throw (breakable) and some dinky ass high are side-walkable. ;P

Pretty good mix-up in your favor considering he just spent a bar for the lock-down.

Random tip: the GDR BE is not invincible guys. A lot of people seem to have trouble against it. All of his options other than BT throw (breakable) and some dinky ass high are side-walkable. ;P

Pretty good mix-up in your favor considering he just spent a bar for the lock-down.

Or if you are fancy, you can instant MST to super TC under BT B+K and throws, and look pimp as fuck doing so.

In other news, I will 100% be at BONE, along with my better half.

Or if you are fancy, you can instant MST to super TC under BT B+K and throws, and look pimp as fuck doing so.

In other news, I will 100% be at BONE, along with my better half.
Thank the gods.

Guys just a reminder, if you bring an EVO monitor (ASUS) and PS3 setup, your venue fee gets wavedededededed. SEE YOU SCRUBS TOMORROW!

Sidenote: I just realized yesterday that the fucking annual Whisk(e)y festival I've been looking forward to all year long is tomorrow.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Back