[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

I'm mostly sure we're gonna be there, although not for 26 hours. I'll bring my setup.

We should be there like, 9 something, possibly earlier.

GG's Friday and Saturday Sandman. I am still in utter amazement that's your name, haha. So cool. Anyway, thanks for helping me get some of my movement and spacing back! I definitely don't feel comfortable with the Sieg mirror at this point - at least not with a player as aggressive as you are, but Alpha seems to fit the bill quite well. Hope we can play again soon!

As for the rest of you shmucks...! eeehhhHH.... Ready for ECT??

ECT was a nice little re-initiation into the tournament scene after due hiatus. Glad to be back, though. :) Hope you scrubs are playing too! <3

Fight Night tomorrow night 4:30pm at HavenShine. Located 30A Martin Street Cumberland RI. More people should come out to these and play my Natsu :3

hwang, it was Sandman, Justkill, myself (under the name Kurai Ryu, because ECT only lets you have one universal gamertag for all games) and masang_leon.

LX, I am interested in coming down to play you, but I need some time. With summer courses just beginning, and lots of graduations and such to attend for family and friends, I'm afraid my time is limited at the moment, at least on Fridays. Do you hold these every week? Perhaps next week or the week after I can come down, and maybe bring a couple Massholes with me. :)

Fight Nights are every Thursday starting at 2pm.

I am usually there every Saturday/Sunday as well for just about any game xD. The more the merrier!

We run Fight Night every Thursday and on June 1st we have the Havenshine Rumble. Everything from SCV to DoA. You can check us out on Facebook or the website. Lets build this community so we can keep it strong for many more years.:sc2rap1:

Okay cool! Actually you could come down to our playing card shop call "XANADU-GAMES". They play card games, Magic, Yugi-Oh and others and console games.

We have a Saturday turn-out once a month. The next event around (I hope enough time passes til then for you) is Saturday, June the 8th. The facility will be open from around noon-ish til practically all day/night. Soul Calibur V casuals I can arrange. Two of my Marylanders I informed about it (so far). It'll be great if you'd be able to make it down.
Here is the link to the store's site:

http://xanadu-games.com/

Please forward any questions to me...
P.S. Good luck with classes this summer, Nightblade.

Back